Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most?  (Read 952 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

For me i guess i'll trust btc and i will invest on it anytime because i know i can get alot of profit by just holding it and that simple so if you non crypto believers out there saying that it's like a bubble well that bubble may pop and become the revolutionary currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

As the news that i heard/read that XRP would be a good coin in the future. I also believe that XRP will become a useful coins that can be used to pay a transaction.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

I will prefer eth to any other altcoin for now.eth has been there for a while and it has become a platform for so many other project,even if there will be a better option to eth,it will take a while.Though alot of hype is going on in the crypto circle,but the fact still remain.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Well, I am currently not investing in any altcoin, however, I have one altcoin aside ethereum in mind which I think it is worth investing in. I am recommending this altcoin because, this altcoin is performing even better in our current crypto market. Counting house is the altcoin I am talking about. If it has not come to stay, it will stay for a long period of time.
My idea with altcoin investment over the years has been to utilize them to increase my bitcoin stash anyway even though in the process, I still get to manage to hold some of them for the long term in their dips based on how I tend to perceive their future growth as we keep getting closer to real life adoption across the whole space.

For me, as long as it is an altcoin with a brilliant idea and product that would really bring about usage and make the demand for the coin or token increase, that is a coin worth holding and those are basically my targets most especially as a whole lot of them has taken a hit for a while now and buying the bottom is actually something I do not joke with.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

I think ethereum still has that "it" affect. I do not think it will lose it for another while when miners are still doing their work.

Mining has been on a steady decrease and considering it was impossible to find decent graphic cards last year it is quite easy to get one today which tells me reinvestment is not going as much as it used to be but even all that bad things I still believe the investment has been made and the coin could stay above this price for a long time.

I think even if another coin like ripple surpasses ethereum and becomes undisputed second biggest coin than ethereum would still be viable option for increase in price, just because some other coin goes up faster doesn't really negate the fact that ethereum has a potential to go back to over a thousand dollars one day.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

No one really cares about the fundamental value and use of the token they are buying. Be honest with yourself. You just bought it out of pure speculation thinking that when it grows in value you'll take your profits right away and move forward to the next token.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Im investing on Nem coz this coin has alot of development from its legacy since 2015. Nem could be the next big thing you should read their whitepaper and you can easily create a token in just a minute. What I love most about this project they have multiple mosaic token that are popular in the market.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I have been a fan and will always be in debt with XRP. They are the reason why I increased my portfolio. I just hold XRP and wait for price pumps or small price increase. If there are people dumping their coin, I took the opportunity and buy it. The strategy is simple but effective. The only thing it requires is patience and I am happy that I was able to resist the temptation of selling when the price is getting lower. If you believe in a coin, you will not sell it at a low price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I'm a proud cryptocurrency investor ,although I haven't make it big in it but I'm sure the future looks brighter for me ,I have trust in projects like xrp and etn ,electroneum has a big badass future ,I pity those who neglect ripple and electroneum

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I dont know why but still ETH. Many people just hate eth anymore , but i have a still hope for ETH. Waiting for good news from ETH side in 2019. WE'll see

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Merited by Dediatesons (1)

For me, it is the ethereum.I can say that it has potential just like the bitcoin.You should consider about all of the projects that tried to created the product based to change or related with our economic system.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Projects that are on the market for more than 1 year and they still have value, I believe that these projects have already been tested and can be invested in, this is my opinion on the evaluation of projects, but of course this is a superficial understanding of the situation
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?

For me, it has always been Ethereum. Although it has been in turmoil recently due to its recent drops in value. I still believe in it hoping that it can recuperate from its losses. I do that because it is one of the most trusted altcoins in the market, and before it's recent downfalls, it still is one of the widely-supported coins across the market. Therefore, knowing its history, then I am sure that it can come back better from its losses, and surely, in due time it will gain its value back.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

etheruem is very popular n widely been use, i think this is a good choice, also i did try a bit on ACM too, hopefully this will be a good platform too
I actually do have a lot of altcoins I trust in terms of growth in the long term at the moment. One thing about me and altcoins is the fact that I tend to look at altcoins with products, the chances of seeing the products being used in real life in the long run, and demand kicking in for it based on that as that is what would get the values sustainable in the long run and in cases like this.

I want to be sure I am holding coins with good support, product, great team that would really get to perform greatly as well as the chances of being used greatly in the real world as that is what counts the most.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

For  long term investiment i can siggest DeepOnion ,team started code reabace to add smart contracts and etc . it already has working products like DeepVault.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

For me, Altcoin that I trust to invest and now is ETH, LTC, EOS and NEO. I believe in modern technology, their vast market and their strong community. At present, the prices of these electronic coins are not high. I will buy and keep them. In the near future, they will be profitable for me.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

I recommended to buy ice-cream because it thinks it will give a massive income in the future like bitcoin. But you can check the market to also think what is the best coin to buy and to hold for a long time.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

I trust more the altcoin is Dogecoin because this is the sleeping giant now which has the potential like the Litecoin growth in the last year. After many years of evolution Dogecoin transactions has increased now and also this the fastest payment features. So, I trust this coin now very much.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Currently, I trust and invest in ETH, NEO, LTC ... This is the potential Altcoin can bring good benefits for me in the near future.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

see in this kind of market conditions will be difficult to ensure some of the results of the analysis to the investment. It will be good enough at least if investing into some altcoin which is pretty well established and large as this can at least survive in the long term. Ripple, ethereum and even the EOS might be a good choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: