Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most?  (Read 952 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

BAT. It is solid but going 10x from here would prove to be a challenge, not impossible but other should go relatively higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

BAT. It is solid but going 10x from here would prove to be a challenge, not impossible but other should go relatively higher.

BAT (Basic Attention Token) really good, but now not right decision to buy BAT.
Next year EOS will pump more than 10x I expect. From first, BTC & ETH was hit but price now very low. Ethereum classic (ETC) now good choice, replace from Ethereum.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Trust in the project has been developing over the years, but it can be violated very quickly, so I make a choice from altcoins only in favor of the ETH project because this project today has a very big future if it continues to develop.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ethereum classic is best coin for holding, trading and investing also. I like trading via Bitcoin and Ethereum very much. You can find out a lot of exchange available for bitcoin and ethereum trading. I have around 2 eth+ now. And I am trading via Ethereum.
I am also investing in some BTC, ETH and ETC .... In the past I also invested in LTC but I realized that it could not grow too much in the future. I was looking for other altcoin to replace, and I chose to add the ADA to my investment list
Altcoin is indeed very suitable for investment. the State of the market the way it is in accompanied with Altcoin investment will yield many more developments bring progress in future coins. So how good is by asking investment at Altcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

BAT (Basic Attention Token) really good, but now not right decision to buy BAT.
Next year EOS will pump more than 10x I expect. From first, BTC & ETH was hit but price now very low. Ethereum classic (ETC) now good choice, replace from Ethereum.
Agreed. It's not smart to buy at a high price. Wait for some correction for BAT. I hold ETC long ago. I believe that this coin must be more expensive. But in my dreams only  Grin  ADA is in the rumors about Coinbase with BAT. And DACC - very promising coin with strong background and Justin Sun as investor  Cheesy
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?

Now I am very interested in projects related to growing and actively developing advanced technologies like: artificial intelligence, 3d / vr, blockchain, cloud storage.
The favorites and very young and IMO with a great future projects are mark.space and nebula.ai. I also watch with great interest & support AiBB ICO - it looks promising.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Bat is really good coin, still I will go with ETH as it is king of altcoins, however I strongly believe the value of eth will not go down below $190. As it is already running in the last quarter after few days it will slowly gear up and it will reach nearly $500 till the end of the year. Lets believe in this coin.

CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

THere are so many like ICX, ONT and so on. It will be based on how much you can invest in them.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I have two criteria for buying a coin or token and so far it has worked very well for me, I either buy exchange tokens especially those exchanges that tend to share revenue or I go for tokens with very high supply and very low price, they always meet expectations for me.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Blockchain helps to solve different problems, it seems to me that part of the projects will remain on the market and will grow, the rest will die.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Blockchain helps to solve different problems, it seems to me that part of the projects will remain on the market and will grow, the rest will die.
weather can get better, because the media appear news, which says that the block chain is more interested in society than the cryptocurrency.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

The best altcoin so far to trust if you have missed the ETH train I think is EOS. I think this should be the future of the altcoins that this platform will be a lot popular than ETH one day. They have populated their platform in less than a year for the ecosystem and from dapps to real world usage and back. EOS exchanges are being developed right now like EOSEX.com and Volentix. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Ether and Ripple. They are most prospective.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

The best altcoin so far to trust if you have missed the ETH train I think is EOS. I think this should be the future of the altcoins that this platform will be a lot popular than ETH one day. They have populated their platform in less than a year for the ecosystem and from dapps to real world usage and back. EOS exchanges are being developed right now like EOSEX.com and Volentix.  
I think we have not missed the ETH train, ETH is just $200 now, and it might cost thousands od dollars in the coming years. However EOS is developing fast and it might be a good competitor for ETH. It is better to invest in both of them.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

i invested neo because i love that coin. that is fast and neo gives to holders gas and they have their wallet etherscanner and dex exchanges. You know switcheo and apelion and also in the future nex will come. that will be really big exchange i think. also you know neo was 200 dolar 9 months ago and i believe we will reach that value again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

ETH is not the option, EOS shoudl be pretty good. Both LCT and BCH may show stable growth, even whe market is not so good as we want it to be.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

XRP is made just for assisting banks and banks are now trying to enter the cryptocurrency market, so demand for XRP shoudl be big in the nearest future.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Litecoin is one of the best options, since it is pretty predictable, so you are safe from any kind of instant rate drops. It is the perfect choise for newbie cryptocurrency investor.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

I think ethereum is the right solution to invest in ethereum now and will experience a tremendous increase, when you hold this coin.
xlm also a very stable coin I also invested in it.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

There are lots of altcoins to choose from and invest. However, I recommend ethereum and ripple to you because they are promising coins and have the potential of growing. They have bright future and they worth investing.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: