Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most?  (Read 952 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

I bought an EOS. I consider the EOS to be a very profitable investment opportunity. But there are some other good altcoins.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

I have invested in stellar lumen for a while ago. It is a pretty the same as ripple, but the code is opensource and decentralised instead of centralised ripple.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Seems a lot of money is taking haven in Stellar XLM. Some may say that this is due to an imminent coinbase listing. However, ADA has an equal chance of being listed next, and it hasn’t held up nearly as well during this dump as Stellar has; so it’s not for that reason.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

Stellar - StellarX decentralized market, Smart contract/asset generation on the Stellar protocol, IBM worldwire for payments and remmitance settlements.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

XRP - proven use case, proven utilization, proven partnerships. Xrptipbot be using to purchase goods and services, xParrot a way to use your bank account to buy XRP with no middle man, Codius for smart contract/asset creation, XRapid for remittance and cross border payments, xCurrent 4.0 using multihop which may settle transfers with XRP.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I frankly don't know or should I say can't tell with alternate Coin that can be trusted with the look of things at in the market. But good to know you are making some research I believe that would help you.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

It is preferable to invest in the financial sector, and not in incomprehensible technology, which has become a large number. Often, they represent technology that they themselves clearly can not describe.
And the financial sector should be clear and proven. Otherwise it can be ordinary pyramids.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

I bought myself the EOS and  NEM as I consider them to be one of the most promising and which will show huge growth in the future that will make me happy)
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Trusting altcoins is suicide. You understand that they are only a mechanism for earning, for the most part. Only a few create a good product.
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Big dump from big guys Cool  During the crash, I usually buy the most perspective tokens at the lowest price. Wellknown: Ripple, Ethereum. I also bought some VITE and Loopring, because these coins are going to be among the greatest in a several years.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
In the crypto market there is nothing 100%, no absolute. No coin is a stable coin, not even BTC. If you like safe, then choose coin top 20. But I do not like that because the top20 can not bring high profit.
I like to invest new and potential coins. But this is not your investment advice, your money, you should decide for yourself.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

The most stable coin on the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. From altcoins to invest in Ethereum, EOS and RIPL. I would also advise to buy ONL tokens, as they have been showing themselves quite stable and good for a long time.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

Really? You're doing a research? I think you're asking but doing a research Smiley). You're trying to know which one is the best altcoin to invest in because you don't even know anything about it Smiley). I think you'll get tons of advices investing in shitcoins. LOL.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Altcoins, though gaining confidence, but personally I would not have invested all the money in them. Though it is highly profitable investment, but a chance to lose is also great.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Besides Ethereum and Bitcoin, I have some new coins that I have for long-term investments, all coins that have been registered in coinmarketcap will have a price, but choosing the best coins for long-term investment is very difficult and I try good luck with new coins

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Perhaps now I no longer believe in any altcoin, I find their value constantly decreasing, holding as long as possible, so I'm not eager to invest in electronic money anymore.

comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

I have a pretty good opinion of Cardano, but the latest news scares me somehow. Would be better if they were silent. So I found excuses for their silence.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
If you want a coins that will last longer, then Ethereum could be the best choice as this currency has good adoption with their smart contract that being use most of the new ICOs. I think ICO will be the best idea in finding funds for the project and this will continue in the coming years.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

At this moment I don't invest new money because I abusy with saving ald ones which I invested earlier to ethereum and bitcoin
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

The biggest part of my investments is putted into Ethereum. Maybe I rely on this cryptocurrency too much but there is no better alternative I suppose. So meanwhile I am a fan of Ethereum first of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: