Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 01:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW wallet token not showing  (Read 128 times)
JBCrypto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

If a token from my MEW wallet is not showing on CT, do I need to delete all eth transactions and add the MEW again?
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

You cannot delete a transaction. You just need to "Add token".
JBCrypto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Thanks. But when I check 'bulk edit/delete', it seems I can delete all my eth transactions. Those are from my MEW I believe. But ideally I just add the new one that CT didn't upoad.

However, how do I do this? Do I do add a transaction as 'trade' or as 'transfer'? It was from an airdrop that got sent to me.
And how do I determine the value that CT would use for tokens on MEW?
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

If a token from my MEW wallet is not showing on CT, do I need to delete all eth transactions and add the MEW again?

You don't need to delete all your transactions, it will be useless, and will not work.
all you have to do is, you only need to add tokens starting from the type, and symbols that you can see in their addresses.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

The best option to see all your token is by using etherscan.io or ethplorer.io
you can check in etherscan.io the token smart contract and Decimals of your token, then you can just simply add the token to your myetherwallet for it to show on your list if you really wanted it to show there.

On my part, I only use myetherwallet in creating a new ETH wallet I always use etherscan for checking balance.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Thanks. But when I check 'bulk edit/delete', it seems I can delete all my eth transactions. Those are from my MEW I believe. But ideally I just add the new one that CT didn't upoad.

However, how do I do this? Do I do add a transaction as 'trade' or as 'transfer'? It was from an airdrop that got sent to me.
And how do I determine the value that CT would use for tokens on MEW?
Its not the transaction that you can delete.

Blockchain transactions can't be deleted and its there before, this isn't only for ETH but for all blockchain based transactions.

The one that you seem to delete is the adding of tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: