Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 394 times)
mrcase87 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Dear Friends!

Our company deleloped some nice DEX exchange Ethermium.com, with ico platform which integrated in near future.

We already have some good volume and large number of coins.

We need to list on some listing on tracking sites. And want to do it in coinmarketcap.com

I already request form but more than 14 days i have no answer. How long it can be?

If my request is rejected I will be notified? What rules do you know for listing exchanges?

If you know some info or expirience please share

Please help me!
Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

I believe this is not the right section to put this question since this offers no service,i am not sure but i guess in this section this must be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 but as what ive said I’m not sure

Or maybe here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 ,but looking to your project seems like it will go great and hoping that you will conduct a bounty campign so we might help you in advertisements
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Dear Friends!

Our company deleloped some nice DEX exchange Ethermium.com, with ico platform which integrated in near future.

We need to list on some listing on tracking sites. And want to do it in coinmarketcap.com

I already request form but more than 14 days i have no answer. How long it can be?

If my request is rejected I will be notified? What rules do you know for listing exchanges?

Please help me!
Thank you very much!
Hello,

For first, your project should be have criteria .

[1]The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the [2]request form.

[1]https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
[2]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

PS : Maybe listed in coinmarketcap will not be help your project will increase volume, all will return to the interest of service and community. atleast, Coinmarketcap helps in providing tracks or statistics about your project.

Goodluck.
mrcase87 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

I believe this is not the right section to put this question since this offers no service,i am not sure but i guess in this section this must be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 but as what ive said I’m not sure

Or maybe here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 ,but looking to your project seems like it will go great and hoping that you will conduct a bounty campign so we might help you in advertisements

Oк thank you. I know about airdrop. Thank you for prompting the appropriate branch.
mrcase87 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Dear Friends!

Please help me!
Thank you very much!
Hello,

For first, your project should be have criteria .

[1]The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the [2]request form.

[1]https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
[2]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

PS : Maybe listed in coinmarketcap will not be help your project will increase volume, all will return to the interest of service and community. atleast, Coinmarketcap helps in providing tracks or statistics about your project.

Goodluck.

Thank you for feed back. Know about this citerias and other. Just made a request and have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I would like to know how much time it takes. Because thay said just wait
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Hello,

If you already filled form then Coinmarketcap will listed it if you match their criteria of listing.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Hello,

If you already filled form then Coinmarketcap will listed it if you match their criteria of listing.

I see that if a coin platform can be listed on the coin exchange, a 24-hour exchange volume must meet the conditions set by them. so if you do not meet the requirements it will not be found there...
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Dear Friends!

Please help me!
Thank you very much!

certain criteria need to be fulfill, trading record, coin distribution, market cap. you may contact CMC for details.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

First of all your coin must have a daily consistent volume of 10k usd and a market cap of 5mil i think , that was the requirements back then , and that was on december last year to be sure https://coinmarketcap.com/request/ you can check them out here , another good choice is Coingeko since they listed most new icos or new coins that you have never heard before goodluck on getting listed Smiley
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Hello,

I see that if a coin platform can be listed on the coin exchange, a 24-hour exchange volume must meet the conditions set by them. so if you do not meet the requirements it will not be found there...
If I remember correctly, 100k $ is the accepted volume (24h) eligible to list on CMC and some other of the conditions are easier. But recently, some coins are listed quite easily or they are walking. It is possible to 100k / x(volume 24h) according to the current value of the change Smiley

andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

to be able to enter the coinmarketcap must meet the conditions, such as:
1. It must be a true crypto token
2. Must be registered in the public stock market such as Bittrex, Coinexchange, Poloniex etc. which reports the latest price and the amount of the 24-hour transaction volume of the coin
3. trading volume in 24 hours must reach $ 10,000 (10K USD)

For more details, please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/request/. Good luck
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:09:51 AM

to be able to enter the coinmarketcap must meet the conditions, such as:
1. It must be a true crypto token
2. Must be registered in the public stock market such as Bittrex, Coinexchange, Poloniex etc. which reports the latest price and the amount of the 24-hour transaction volume of the coin
3. trading volume in 24 hours must reach $ 10,000 (10K USD)

For more details, please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/request/. Good luck

As far as I know, the minimum 24h volume was $100k, but Coinmarketcap gave up this rule, because many projects started using bots to baypass this rule.
Now, probably everything depends only on verifying the credibility of the project.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Hello,

If I remember correctly, 100k $ is the accepted volume (24h) eligible to list on CMC and some other of the conditions are easier. But recently, some coins are listed quite easily or they are walking. It is possible to 100k / x(volume 24h) according to the current value of the change Smiley
yes what you say is right, the volume is 24 hours more than $ 100. for the reason of reducing the correct exchange. even every day more than one exchange is listed, and many new exchanges have small volumes.
Mohizadja

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Hello everybody!

We are proudly present you a new cryptocurrency exchange https://wacdaq.pro

In the nearest future we are planning to be added to coinmarketcap.com list, and we prepared a special listing offer for only 10 tokens who will be the first to apply!

Our offer includes:

1. Listing your token on the wacdaq.pro for free (no additional payments required)
2. Our market maker robot
3. Accounts with 0 commissions for market maker

For listing your project on our exchange for free please provide us the following information:

- Token/Coin name:
- Token/Coin ticker:
- Platform: (ETH or EOS etc.):
- Contract address (for ERC20):
- Link to block explorer:
- Bitcointalk topic:
- Social links:

Please feel free to send the information to p.lockman@wacdaq.pro!

https://wacdaq.pro
https://twitter.com/wacdaq
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

It may take rather long before they answer. They have a lot of applications every day, so be patient. The volume is not important for them. They look at how active and perspective you are. The best way for a token or a coin to get listed on CMC is to get listed first at the exchanges which CMC has on its list. Promote your project constantly everywhere and be persistent. You may apply for CMC more than 5 times till they get listed you.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Dear Friends!

Please help me!
Thank you very much!
Maybe you got the idea about how to get listed on CMC but you need to fulfil all the criterias they have mentioned but you need to wait for longer time duration in the busy crypto days.Did you already promoted your project at bitcointalk because which may increase traffic for your site.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀