Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better than Digitex...  (Read 351 times)
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Been watching the incredible run that Digitex has been on for the last few months; almost 6,000%. Felt as if I missed the boat, but came across LendingBlock. Digitex will attempt to challenge Bitmex’s dominance in the BTC shorting area. However, LendingBlock will support shoring of BTC, XRP, and ETH. Humm, is this the gem I’ve been waiting for? I see much more potential in the LendingBlock platform with its focus on institutional investors over retail. After looking at the team with vast experience in both finance and tech, I’m certain that LendingBlock  is a gem for sure; and one that hasn’t gotten a lot of exposure yet. LendingBlock is still at a $2 million USD market cap!! Time to load those bag!!
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

How I missed Digitex despite following developments around it for a while really beats me. I'll however be taking a look at this Lendingblock to see the prospects around it. It's hard find gems again in this space dominated by scam projects. Just hoping that Lendingblock becomes that gem too
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

How I missed Digitex despite following developments around it for a while really beats me. I'll however be taking a look at this Lendingblock to see the prospects around it. It's hard find gems again in this space dominated by scam projects. Just hoping that Lendingblock becomes that gem too
It’s a true sleeper!! They just had a panel discussion with Coinbase and Liquid exchange a few weeks ago. They are definitely keeping the right company. What sold me was LendingBlocks teams experience over Digitex. The CEO  has worked at Lehman’s, Credit Suisse, and USB; as well as a partner at Deloitte. The COO is quite impressive also with advanced degrees in IT for some top universities. The team and the idea is a win for me.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

Forgot to add a link to the white paper: https://whitepaper.lendingblock.com/#abstract
MarcoMayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

After doing a bit of research on Lendingblock, it is clear that the Lending has got much more potential. And it is already soaring high. It will be a profitable to invest there.
Erick Mckay

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Grabbing on the new opportunities might get you to have a huge benefit. But there's also risk included, the increasing price might fall into ground at anytime. So, no problem in loading the bags with new offers, but only after being witty and cautious and analysing the data.
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

Same story here. I also missed the opportunity to get a piece of Digitex. Thanks for mentioning Lendingblock. I'd  better take a look into this; don't want to miss another golden opportunity.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Another missed opportunity to make good money in crypto. The price of the token has greatly increased. No need to get upset guys, this is not the first opportunity and not the last. Now the cryptorok has lost much in price and many coins and tokens are being traded below the ICO price, I strongly advise you to pay attention to some projects and buy their coins / tokens.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

All these margin based trading exchanges seem very attractive and lure even the small and novice trader in greed of bigger profits but the reality is that more than 90% of such traders and investors end up in loosing all their deposit, i suggest such people to stay away from margin trading, it is highly risky trading and not for everyone.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

I have missed out on digitex i will find out more about lendingblock if truly it is hidden gem like you said, i overlooked digitex because i won't convince about the ico.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Sorry, but I don't think Lendingblock will make any headway.
Yes, it can pump if the whole market goes in a bull run (basically, everything pumps), but I don't see it going anywhere special.

The reason why I think this is because sleepers are sleepers for a reason.
Despite having better tech, or a better developmental plan, or better devs, or whatever reason, they haven't been able to penetrate the market yet.
There are countless examples of sleepers who have never woken up because, in the end, business is business, and some companies just don't size up.

I don't blame them, it is a losing battle after all.
An undervalued company has very little runway as far as operational costs go.
In a bear market, even less so.
There aren't much funds to focus on marketing let alone expansion, so it is easy to be stuck in a perpetual rut.

Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 10:00:31 PM by Cubanlinx81

Yes, it can pump if the whole market goes in a bull run (basically, everything pumps), but I don't see it going anywhere special.

Despite having better tech, or a better developmental plan, or better devs, or whatever reason, they haven't been able to penetrate the market yet.
There are countless examples of sleepers who have never woken up because, in the end, business is business, and some companies just don't size up.

There aren't much funds to focus on marketing let alone expansion, so it is easy to be stuck in a perpetual rut.
Thanks for the well thought out input, but as it goes for sleepers like LendingBlock, it is often the case that since they are working in more regulated industries  that they can’t use the traditional hype machine tactics like a lot of other projects. Look at Ripple and Stellar (let’s not forget the greatest sleeper of all..BTC) as an example. Another good example was HOLO which no one heard of until it hit 17x. They were sleepers for years until the projects launched and then the community realized their potential. I think it’s the same case as LendingBlock.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

I am holding LendingBlock, but wonder what other good lending platform are out there. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
Trollinator

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

I have missed out on digitex i will find out more about lendingblock if truly it is hidden gem like you said, i overlooked digitex because i won't convince about the ico.
The AMA video was very informative.
https://youtu.be/ahtkpovR6-E
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

A loy of buzz surrounding the LendingBlock-Novogratz. Being said that there is a partnership!! Boom!! Check out the tweet!!: https://twitter.com/TonyniB/status/1055337976421437442
TheCryptoLurker

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

As someone else mentioned, Lendingblock has no interest in marketing to retail investors. They are only interested in large institutions, hedge funds, exchanges (as clients) at the moment. They do have a marketing drive planned but this will take place later this year and will target all those mentioned. Pumps are not necessary nor encouraged. This one has the tech, team, partners and idea to make it big. Peeps are saying they've missed the boat - that is not the case at all. The Alpha group (about 25 to 30 funds, exchanges are actually testing the platform now and will start using real funds on the platform this quarter. The platform is live for all in Q1. Tiny market cap + all the aforementioned = huge gains in 2019.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

As someone else mentioned, Lendingblock has no interest in marketing to retail investors. They are only interested in large institutions, hedge funds, exchanges (as clients) at the moment. They do have a marketing drive planned but this will take place later this year and will target all those mentioned. Pumps are not necessary nor encouraged. This one has the tech, team, partners and idea to make it big. Peeps are saying they've missed the boat - that is not the case at all. The Alpha group (about 25 to 30 funds, exchanges are actually testing the platform now and will start using real funds on the platform this quarter. The platform is live for all in Q1. Tiny market cap + all the aforementioned = huge gains in 2019.

I think that’s one of the reasons LendingBlock went unnoticed, a lot of people seem to get into projects with use cases that serve them. With LendingBlock focusing on institutional money, almost certain they will eclipse the current market cap.
Trollinator

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Platform launching next month, more client announcements, and new exchanges in November...probably now is the best time to get in.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Platform launching next month, more client announcements, and new exchanges in November...probably now is the best time to get in.
Yes, a lot of people are bullish on projects like Nexo and Salt for loans and Digitex for margin trading. However, I doubt if all these projects combined can meet the same dollar value potential of LendingBlock.
Cubanlinx81 (OP)

CryptoRex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

After doing a bit of research on Lendingblock, it is clear that the Lending has got much more potential. And it is already soaring high. It will be a profitable to invest there.
Looking for a good entry price, but the price wont stp going up. I hope it retraces this week.
I think any price at this point is a good entry. Just don’t risk more than you are willing to loose.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: