Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 06:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a website/service review platform? give me offers.  (Read 146 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Need a site like TrustPilot, but where people submit reviews about the service or website. Reviews (written feedback and stars rating) must be stored on blockchain. So they can never be changed or deleted. It should be permanent. Just need MVP.

Send me your total charges in PM.

Thanks,
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

Need a site like TrustPilot, but where people submit reviews about the service or website. Reviews (written feedback and stars rating) must be stored on blockchain. So they can never be changed or deleted. It should be permanent. Just need MVP.

Send me your total charges in PM.

Thanks,
Hi. We are a Blockchain company with 20+ developers. We can provide all blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency. If you are interested, please contact us via telegram @vakaxasupport
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

sent you a PM. Looking forward to your response.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

sent you a PM. Looking forward to your response.

check skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: