Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt-coin Under Development | South Africa  (Read 134 times)
KoiKiwi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

We are currently developing an altcoin (cryptocurrency) which is currently under development and is launching soon. We are a team of developers based in East London , South Africa. Our website is https://beamlite.org and would like your input on what you think of this project. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 02:01:24 PM by kutangterbang

Cryptocurency development is not a very easy thing, especially in areas that have very little knowledge about it, such as South Africa which is still new to things like cryptocurrency, but it's worth a try, and as a suggestion, you should increase the community so that the development of the team is better, and make promotions better than usual
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Hey, What do you mean by South Africa ? do you mean Alt-Coin that used or backed by south Africa? Do you have an ANN thread ,
Looking forward to know more details .
good luck
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Hey, What do you mean by South Africa ? do you mean Alt-Coin that used or backed by south Africa? Do you have an ANN thread ,
good luck

He actually meant they are a team based in South Africa (that's the name of a country by the way). Coming out of Africa, this is good development. The success of this will give birth to many others with genuine problem solving intentions.

I think the team should create an ANN thread on here to create more hype around the project and for further discussions. Funding for such project is key, how do they plan to be funded? Will there an public ICO, or just private sales/ VC funding?

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
KoiKiwi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:35:40 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 04:03:29 PM by KoiKiwi

good luck

We are busy trying to build an altcoin for South Africa since we currently don't have a lot of altcoins in South Africa.  ANN thread is coming soon due to that we are in the process of finalizing the development of the coin.

bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Well looks like something nice. Especially from Africa. Can you compete with Litecoin with your near-zero cost payments?
KoiKiwi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Well looks like something nice. Especially from Africa. Can you compete with Litecoin with your near-zero cost payments?

I believe we can be able to compete with litecoin with faster confirmation times also.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

good luck

We are busy trying to build an altcoin for South Africa since we currently don't have a lot of altcoins in South Africa.  ANN thread is coming soon due to that we are in the process of finalizing the development of the coin.

The word "coin" seems a bit too vague in my opinion. I would rather you used words like "project" and then you tell the investing public what you're trying to achieve and what solutions to real life issues your project is trying to achieve. Focus shouldn't be on creating a coin, I guess the coin is the offshoot of some blockchain project. This is my candid opinion and I may as well be wrong

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

good luck

The word "coin" seems a bit too vague in my opinion. I would rather you used words like "project" and then you tell the investing public what you're trying to achieve and what solutions to real life issues your project is trying to achieve. Focus shouldn't be on creating a coin, I guess the coin is the offshoot of some blockchain project. This is my candid opinion and I may as well be wrong

this is something that needs to be appreciated seeing that South Africa is left behind enough for the problem of cryptocurrency development, and I strongly agree with Lighthouze, that the "project" will be more likely to be developed before the formation of Altcoin itself.

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

We are currently developing an altcoin (cryptocurrency) which is currently under development and is launching soon. We are a team of developers based in East London , South Africa. Our website is https://beamlite.org and would like your input on what you think of this project. 

i Belive this development is the first of its kind in south Africa. An Open source  peer-peer internet currency that will help drive adoption of financial, digital and other inclusion services in South Africa. I wish you guys the best of Luck
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

To stand out, the altcoin must have features that stands out. Going through the site, I saw nothing that seperates it from others. Further information is required for suggestions.
Araewien

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

For the altcoin to survive it is advised to make sure that it can provide a new innovation and also is backed up by good team of developers to keep it regularly up to date to different situations.
Niresean

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

This seems good. Specially, coming from south africa. ANN thread could be helpful for you. Best of luck.
Taylia

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

It looks good. If you have good developers and a clear plan for the future, it definitely can be successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: