Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 99 Percent of Cryptocurrencies are Worth Zero? What the hell?  (Read 1011 times)
Angleworm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

Few years ago bitcoin also was worth nothing but now it is around $6000. Cryptocurrency is a new technology and needs some to be fully developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Antinomist

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

Although he is right about the bubble of 2017 and how eventually the burst shook everyone, he might be a bit biased towards his prediction. I don't know how he predicted that 99% of cryptocurrencies worth nothing but last time I checked, crypto world wasn't dead with bitcoin sitting over $6k, which ironically he also noticed. This means, only bitcoin has more than hundred billion dollars in market cap. Also, since its inception bitcoin has been criticized and called good for nothing yet till date it is nowhere near of its death bed. Ironic, right?
Symptomatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

The market is extremely volatile and this is the speciality of bitcoin. If you are smart enough, you will gain a lot. If you want to make a big profit, the market is for you.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Bubble really was. Even I expected that it would burst, and there would be a very painful fall in the market in 2018. But in order to predict the current drop it was not necessary to be an expert like Dr. Doom. It is enough just to have a little knowledge of technical analysis. The price of cryptocurrency has grown too fast, and just as many market experts were afraid of this. I would appreciate Dr. Doom if he now gave a forecast about the future situation in the crypto market for the coming year. Because right now the situation is more complicated than at the end of 2017 - the beginning of 2018.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

everything costs exactly as much as it is ready to give money. it's so easy when there is supply and demand.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

It is most true that 99% of crypto currencies are worth none, the only manageable coins in the whole market are bitcoin, ethereum and USDT.
These are the only coins that will be acceptable for trades in future, Except these three major coins all have brief and worst future. Some coins crash soon after getting listed on exchange
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Sometimes the prediction is right and wrong, this is only the game of the popes, the market is down 70%. We wait and see bitcoin for the future. Hopefully bitcoin can reach more than $ 20,000
I believe that Bitcoin will rise again and wake up, people do not need to worry, bitcoin will never fail us. This is just some preparatory stage for the bitcoin and sooner or later it will rise and will satisfies us. The bull will be seen just wait and have patience. I recommend you to have this market to be an opportunity to buy some and hold.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

It‘s undeniable that a lot of shitcoins make the image of crypto in the public eyes become bad even worse but doesn’t necessarily generalized. The fear of the bubble is understandable but if it’s properly observed it will make him understand that the current condition of crypto cannot be equated with tulip mania.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

I don't think there are many coins which are worth nothing, almost everything has some attributable value and when we can go as low as 1 satoshi most coins will be above that. That being said, 99% of coins probably should have a value if we didn't have such a speculate market.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

There are so many. I bet that everyone fail to track down all the newbies on the market. Although the main hold their positions strong.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:26:44 PM by maarx

The growth is based on the market and the project the team has taken upon. 2018 has not been in favor of crypto coins and this might be a reason behind calling out 99 percent of crypto currencies are worth nothing.

I do trade and I find so almost every coin has its own uniqueness.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Unfortunately, this is the reality of today's market and nothing can be done about it. until people stop investing their money in incomprehensible projects, then nothing good will come of it
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

This is the exact text of the interview Dr. Doom. He became famous by predicting precisely the world economic crisis in 2009, but I feel he does not seem to like cryptocurrency and blockchain. I think cryptocurrency and blockchain is still very new. This market still has many fraudulent acts. But we can not deny the potential and value that blockchain will bring. Tell me your opinion about Blockchain, is this technology really useful or is it overblown as Dr.Doom says.

"The technology behind coding is seen as a remedy for all problems in the world, including poverty, famine and even illness. Blockchain is the most infamous and least useful technology in human history. In fact, it is nothing more than a spreadsheet or database to be honored"\

Blockchain least useful technology?! How about tell that to companies and institutions adopting blockchain on their system!

Bitcoin a bubble? ICO maybe a bubble but bitcoin is not. I just hope they know the difference between bitcoins and altcoins because there's a huge difference between the two!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

in fact, he simply stated the facts. Yes, Bitcoin really fell, but this does not mean that it will no longer grow in value. I am sure that everything will be fine with Bitcoin and the market in the long term

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

Crypto is dead. The thrill is gone. Yes, it may trade in a range but the excitement is no more.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

I am sure, that he does not understand blockchain technology, he is only an economic observer, not a technology observer. cryptocurrencies will come to improve the world economy.

until today, banks cannot play a role in the welfare of the society, even banks use the public to take advantage.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Firstly, you can see everywhere that 'deposit as much money as you can risk'. They say that depending on the volatility of the price, which should not be the cause of losing people from the past year. Also, when Bitcoin gained value last year, everyone cheered.

And there is nothing valuable in the world, it is considered valuable because man values him. In fact, if humanity doesn't want to eat or drink, even the necessity will be worthless. Even the money is just a piece of paper, we value it. What kind of valuable things are you talking about here?
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

A lot of  these financial experts  have one particular mindset with regards to the use of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency contradicts how the generic financial system operates. These old financial experts do not believe in the idea that financial ecosystem should be decentralized. They believe the system should have a central point controlling how transactions should be made on the network. I don't blame them if they share false speculations about cryptocurrencies.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

People are afraid to invest in bitcoin now. Many people in this years who loss their money because they buy bitcoin at $20.0000 last year, those people need to wait until Bitcoin price reach that point again and it will cause to the leakages in the bitcoin cycle. the fee also high when bitcoin price pump, it is another problem. Bitcoin as main coin really have big impact to other cryptocurrencies.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

It would really be difficult to argue with an academic expert who knows a lot about finances but is not entirely interested in cryptocurrency. It made me believe that he has no inclination to anything crypto when he cited that the blockchain is merely a database and worse, just a spreadsheet. When in fact, blockchain technology revolutionized our concept of many things, from storing data in a public and transparent way yet is tamper proof and immutable to establishing an honest network of peers to uphold the truth and reality of a transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: