Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC-SALE] Creative 3D Web - The Edge of Freedom  (Read 215 times)
nextpakk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 06:57:13 PM by nextpakk

☄️PRE-SALE LIVE☄️

☄️Decentralized Autonomous Virtual 3D World Universe☄️

This new Internet browser will combine 3 key features with blockchain technologies creating one unique platform that comprises: A web browser where any physical location or website can be converted into a Virtual 3D web space providing an enhanced view of real life for the user;

A 3D social network where users can create their own lifelike, personal avatar (a digital representation of the self), build their own customizable 3D spaces according to their own personal tastes and invite friends and family to meet and greet each other online in a more familiar and naturalistic way;

A 3D search engine whereby the user, via their avatar, will be able to walk through 3D stores, museums, galleries and other virtual web spaces to explore and experience those surroundings and visually search for products, services and information; and A new blockchain architecture which will be interwoven throughout the platform to manage increasingly complex and stimulating virtual worlds; this will secure and simplify the ownership, sharing, and trading of virtual/digital assets.

Creative 3D Web is building an innovative, secure and superior Internet browser, alive with highly-engaging, 3D rich content.

The evolution of web browsing technology is relatively stagnant

Current web browser technology does not adequately address the problem of securing user personal data against theft and misuse

We are developing a next generation Internet browser that will support cutting edge creative 3D technologies

The platform will be secure and transparent

According to a recent study2 , in 2016, the global MMOG market was USD 26.9 billion and is estimated to reach USD 44.6 billion by 2022.

WEBSITE      JOIN ICO         WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TWITTER      TELEGRAM

WEBSITE      JOIN ICO         WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TWITTER      TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Interesting idea... Video needs some work..

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Tannah
Copper Member

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Interesting idea... Video needs some work..

Agreed. This is a strong concept that could result in a very interesting new way to experience the web.
Which video are you referring to? Have you got a link or something? 😅
MXMD2X1

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

I'm glad to be part of this community :-)
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Finally, I just find a promising project in the near future, as said above, the concept is very interesting and I think it would be better if you implement VR technology in the concept. But I think you need more funds for realize it.

Btw, Is this platform will be launched and can be accessed globally? because I'm from Indonesia.
restored123
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Hey everyone, here is our a great spotlight article we just released on our very first use case, Habet:

https://medium.com/@creative3dweb/creative-3d-web-use-case-spotlight-habet-a0d493e550ce
restored123
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Finally, I just find a promising project in the near future, as said above, the concept is very interesting and I think it would be better if you implement VR technology in the concept. But I think you need more funds for realize it.

Btw, Is this platform will be launched and can be accessed globally? because I'm from Indonesia.

Hi,

To answer your question, the platform will be launched and be accessible globally.
overtrack

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Hello. I just looked at your website and read your ANN because your project has aroused my curiosity !

I don't want to be rude, but this project look like a gadget to me. It reminds me of some plugins for Windows XP that allowed to navigate through the folders via a "Matrix like" 3D interface. Or as you said, "Second Life".

I can't imagine myself browsing fast and effectively on social networks through a 3D interface. Or on Reddit, Amazon, Nature, CNN, and many more.
How can you ensure a 3D world or at least qualitative and non-repetitive 3D rooms for websites whose contents are changing all the time ?
Who will be in charge of this huge 3D modeling work and how will it be implemented on today's websites ?

Isn't it reserved for very specific and occasionnal static websites ?

And finally, can you give me some examples based on the actual popular websites : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites ?

It's a lot of questions, I know. But I'm afraid this kind of 3D visualization will become boring once the "wow effect" is over.

Cheers !
restored123
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Hello. I just looked at your website and read your ANN because your project has aroused my curiosity !

I don't want to be rude, but this project look like a gadget to me. It reminds me of some plugins for Windows XP that allowed to navigate through the folders via a "Matrix like" 3D interface. Or as you said, "Second Life".

I can't imagine myself browsing fast and effectively on social networks through a 3D interface. Or on Reddit, Amazon, Nature, CNN, and many more.
How can you ensure a 3D world or at least qualitative and non-repetitive 3D rooms for websites whose contents are changing all the time ?
Who will be in charge of this huge 3D modeling work and how will it be implemented on today's websites ?

Isn't it reserved for very specific and occasionnal static websites ?

And finally, can you give me some examples based on the actual popular websites : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_websites ?

It's a lot of questions, I know. But I'm afraid this kind of 3D visualization will become boring once the "wow effect" is over.

Cheers !

Hey Overtrack, thank you for the reply and the questions. I wanted to get the information in detail from the team to ensure that you got a good answer to your very well thought out questions. I hope these help answer them!

In regards to Static/Dynamic websites: If you change your website, the responsibility to change the 3d web room falls on the hand of the website creator. It is a manual process that the website creator takes responsibility for in terms of making sure that their areas or room stay in place.

In regards to maintaining the scale of the 3D Web: Creative 3D Web will be implementing a global educational training academy to train and cultivate the skills of people that will be needed to maintain the workload of handling the creative 3d web that you are referring to.

In regards to existing sites or ones being converted over: The plan is to create our own HTML 3D websites. We maintain the ability to convert existing websites into our system and there have been test cases done on existing websites. However, these were conducted on an earlier technology layer that does not reflect the technology we are utilizing today.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any additional questions you may have! Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: