Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:09:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the Bitcoin??  (Read 1176 times)
Segway (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

By seeing the chart people said that it as a fall in the price I guess this may be the end
Shresherya

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Bitcoin is volatile because its market is still small (market cap, daily volumes, liquidity, etc.). You can't drop $1M worth of bitcoins in the market without heavily fluctuating the price (and maybe even creating a panic sell). Also bitcoin (and cryptocurrencies market, in general) is still sensitive to bad news, regulations, tax laws, FUD, etc—most markets are. And due to being a decentralised currency/store of value, its price is perceived by investors (i,e,. 'Intrinsic value'). I don't think completely eliminating the volatility nature of bitcoin is possible
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

By seeing the chart people said that it as a fall in the price I guess this may be the end

I see that you are new member here.
Before posting something like this I advice you to read other posts on the forum and educate yourself.
You will see that almost every ay we have threads with such questions, so it's already answered many times.
Don't worry, bitcoin will not die Smiley
Enjoy the ride! 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

in my opinion this is not the end of bitcoin, but many people see graphs that always come down and say that this is the end of bitcoin. if this is indeed the end of bitcoin, why are there still so many who invest in bitcoin. this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin has only decreased. and can rise quickly without our knowledge.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

The first thing you ought to learn on this network is that the market is unpredictable and volatile,the price/value is hardly ever stable and thats the fascinating thing about the currency and what makes it open to profitability,if the prices were stable,i doubt we'll have the influx of investors we're having right now

If the fall in the price of bitcoin signals it's death,then I think bitcoin ought to have died about a thousand times already...
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

like you are new to the crypto world, bitcoin will never end, when many people say it ends that's the price of bitcoin up. so don't ever be afraid to invest bitcoin: D
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Did you see the lastest chart ?
Pumping on all coins start, i think it's a good start for the bull run soon Cheesy
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I don't think so.
Why ?
Bitcoin still higher than $ 5000 it means that alot of people still interest on cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin also on stable value and I don't think bitcoin will loss it's value in the next few year ahead !

Smiley
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Bitcoin is volatile because its market is still small (market cap, daily volumes, liquidity, etc.). You can't drop $1M worth of bitcoins in the market without heavily fluctuating the price (and maybe even creating a panic sell). Also bitcoin (and cryptocurrencies market, in general) is still sensitive to bad news, regulations, tax laws, FUD, etc—most markets are. And due to being a decentralised currency/store of value, its price is perceived by investors (i,e,. 'Intrinsic value'). I don't think completely eliminating the volatility nature of bitcoin is possible

It's true that we cannot eliminate the volatility of Bitcoin. Volatility will always occur and this is the hallmark of Bitcoin.
people who say that Bitcoin will die are people who don't have a future, they just think about bad things and they don't try to think better !!!

We should as Bitcoin users support the continued use of Bitcoin.
Because with all of our support, Bitcoin can survive and try to move to a much better thing.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Did you see the lastest chart ?
Pumping on all coins start, i think it's a good start for the bull run soon Cheesy
in my opinion it is also not final because the journey is still long and next year will be 10 years of bitcoin and should be better and hope that bitcoin investors will not end here and should be our future assets to process bitcoin
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

So you created an account to say this? If you thought it were the end then why would you do that?  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Thor....

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

how can u decide the end of the coin by only bcoz the value as been decreased it happens in every coin u cannot decide its end
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

So you created an account to say this? If you thought it were the end then why would you do that?  Roll Eyes
I don't know that I only think bitcoin doesn't necessarily end here and isn't used to being used to see graphs first, but if there is a miracle, it's okay if bitcoin can survive until the future in my opinion like that
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Many traders are not profitable to merge the course immediately, maybe he will go to the bottom. But the profit must be fixed every time. In late December, judging by the schedule should still go to growth to $ 8500
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

in my opinion it is too fast to analyze that this is the end of a bitcoin and in my opinion the decline in bitcoin prices is common in the digital currency trading market
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

Before looking at the chart, you should first study the trip and you can give a good opinion. I think the new graphics are not far away because the 10-year-old bitcoin is growing well. And bitcoin will continue to live, this bitcoin life is a long journey and I'm sure it will explode and decline.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

The head of the IMF: The rapid development of cryptocurrency - a threat to the financial system.

Because of such beliefs, the cryptocurrency market is not allowed to develop.
Plenito43

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Lol, why do you think this is the end of Bitcoin? Because the price is staying on 6k$ level for few months?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

If you think bitcoin is going to "end" just because of a potential price crash, then that just simply means that you lack knowledge and that you definitely need to research more about bitcoin.

Bitcoin doesn't give a crap about price. It will be up and running even if it crashes to $1.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

This.

Again and again and over again. I think every month this kind of thread pops out. They are killing bitcoin in their imaginary world.  Grin

Beware with this kind of people for their purpose is just to spread negativity in the crypto world.
Yes bitcoin is dead. To you. Might as well let it stay that way and go back to getting a real job.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: