Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the Bitcoin??  (Read 1178 times)
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

By seeing the chart people said that it as a fall in the price I guess this may be the end

Before looking at the chart, you should first study the trip and you can give a good opinion. I think the new graphics are not far away because the 10-year-old bitcoin is growing well. And bitcoin will continue to live, this bitcoin life is a long journey and I'm sure it will explode and decline.
in my opinion it isn't now the end of bitcoin but the journey is still long and I conclude that bitcoin will not end because this is a program that is so extraordinary because it can help human daily life especially economic needs
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

I think you will remember these words with a smile, when in a few years bitcoin will cost several hundred thousand dollars:)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

By seeing the chart people said that it as a fall in the price I guess this may be the end
Its not the end of bitcoin because as i know bitcoin price goes up and down. Maybe the price now are slowly down but i have faith that some of this day bitcoin will boom and the price will recover.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

in my opinion this is not the end of bitcoin, but many people see graphs that always come down and say that this is the end of bitcoin. if this is indeed the end of bitcoin, why are there still so many who invest in bitcoin. this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin has only decreased. and can rise quickly without our knowledge.
Yes, in fact thousands of people already said that word especially when they see that the price of it was falling in the market. Mostly people who said that it was the end of bitcoin are those who are new here and lack of knowledge about what bitcoin is. They didnt understand volatility that bitcoin have and why it is happening.
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

Yeah, you are right so sell all you've got take a vacation where you will not read anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and come back after a year or two. the community does not need pickle minded like you, there's so many like you here and one less guy like you will be better to the community.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

This is another FUD thread which is trying to spread negative insights about btc.  Considering that the OP is just new to the forum, perhaps more observation should be needed to understand further the btc market. In addition to this, I think btc is in a stable condition and may happen to progress in the coming months which could further break it's resistance and surpassing the $7k mark soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

don't think short bro! do you not see that the bitcoin chart every year always creates good improvements?

this year is more dominating bearish, but the yearly cycle of bitcoin is always an uptrend.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

don't think short bro! do you not see that the bitcoin chart every year always creates good improvements?

this year is more dominating bearish, but the yearly cycle of bitcoin is always an uptrend.
I really agree with you, don't let us think negatively about the issue of bitcoin prices that will go down without knowing the facts. It is very ironic to make a statement without strong facts about a story. If you follow the Bitcoin Trend Chart every year there will be an increase in prices, so it's always positive for the progress of bitcoin.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

no! but after bitcoin dropped drastically at the end of 2017, so, the growth of bitcoin this year was very slow.

bitcoin is like losing the trust of every investor, and it's hard to create a bull market, and I think it will take a lot of time ...
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

I think you will remember these words with a smile, when in a few years bitcoin will cost several hundred thousand dollars:)
People easily change their mind and always think the end of bitcoin when the price falls deeply but regret this time when the price recovers and wish again for fall. You cannot understand what people really want, they get an opportunity but sewing it negatively. When bitcoin really recovers, those who say that it going to die, will make regret when it stays alive and more expensive.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

why many people said about the end of bitcoin? i think the end of bitcoin is when there are no people that will use bitcoin anymore, so the price of bitocin is drop, or maybe bitcoin have the 0 value. and i think its never happen till next 10 years. this is just my opinion  Grin Grin

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

I know you are just a newbie in bitcoin but don't worry this isn't the end of the bitcoin. Don't think that bitcoin will end, focus your attention on how you will be successful in bitcoin. You might find it hard but you need to try and stop reading news that bitcoin will fall, that the end is near. Just ask advice from seniors to get legit news and information

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

the rise and fall of bitcoin is currently in the range of $ 6000. that does not mean the end of bitcoin just because at the end of the year the price of bitcoin still reaches $ 20k. Bitcoin market cap is still good and still has the potential to rise even higher. this is not the end but this is a new beginning.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

Too early to tell and honestly, just because there is a price decline, that shouldn't mean that it is the end of bitcoins. The price goes up too that's why we have a volatile bitcoin market meaning there is demand for the token and therefore this will keep bitcoins afloat for long long time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Too early to tell and honestly, just because there is a price decline, that shouldn't mean that it is the end of bitcoins. The price goes up too that's why we have a volatile bitcoin market meaning there is demand for the token and therefore this will keep bitcoins afloat for long long time.

No bitcoin is in low price but i think it will not end, because at this point it will start to operate as a payments system in some other countries. And the demand in market increase.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

Yep, you nailed it. The price has gone from zero to $6400 in 9 years,  rip it's over. Next question?
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

Bitcoin will not end or die, bitcoin still have a long journey, and it is a start for bitcoin and the altcoin. But if you mean that this bear market will end, then I am sure that it is going to end, and the rise of cryptocurrency will come to us. Make sure that you read on the other post because all people still believe that bitcoin will rise again. The cryptocurrency will go back to the high price soon, and we can only prepare for that time, and you need to prepare too if you want to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

The fall in price has happened before and bearish market is an opportunity to invest and since it is a rotational are cycling I don't think that bitcoin is dead and I believe that it is a face that we are having now.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

it will not end mate as long more investors keep holding bitcoin and more people constantly buying when the price become cheap.  And indeed bitcoin price still expensive which is impossible to end , if i were you invest rather than worrying about the situation because ending is impossible to happen on this very popular crypto currency, 
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

The fall in price has happened before and bearish market is an opportunity to invest and since it is a rotational are cycling I don't think that bitcoin is dead and I believe that it is a face that we are having now.
Maybe for those who are busy whining and complaining about a market being dead for just being in a downtrend, they should possibly go check the stock markets now and maybe they will say the same thing. This is a market, and markets will always have two positions to take every single now and then, which is either to go up or down and that would always depend on the condition of the market at certain points in time.

As long as people tend to forget all of that, there would always be problem when it comes to taking advantage of the market fluctuations which is a normal thing and will most definitely happen again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: