Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BELDEX - Cryptocurrecny Exchange | Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 22622 times)
beldexjohn (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

We are Happy to Announce that the Beldex Network is Now Successfully Running on Master Nodes from block height 56420 onwards.
The current staking requirement for a Master Node is 10000 bdx. To find more details on how to setup Master Nodes,
Please refer our document section:https://docs.beldexcoin.com/MasterNodes/MNOverview/
https://beldexcoin.com/img/beldex-mn.jpg

Team - BELDEX COIN LTD.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:51:08 AM

We are Happy to Announce that the Beldex Network is Now Successfully Running on Master Nodes from block height 56420 onwards.
The current staking requirement for a Master Node is 10000 bdx. To find more details on how to setup Master Nodes,
Please refer our document section:https://docs.beldexcoin.com/MasterNodes/MNOverview/

Team - BELDEX COIN LTD.

then now Beldex listed at conimarketcap now, so this could be another good news from this coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beldex
and everyone can trade this coin on stex and BTC-alpha too
congrats for this result buddy

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:34:59 AM

Hello Dev, is this mineable coin? The algo is Cryptonote it should be a mineable coin, am I right?

By the way this project is good, best you luck.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:31:24 AM

Where is the pool dev? How can we mining this BELDEX? This is new, nice volume and nice price, I want to mine this coin, I hope pool will come.
Best wishes to this project.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Faysal Fahad
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:18:58 PM

Hello Beldex;

I scammed by GCCHub; they changed my email address (illegally) after 7 months of my account's age! I had 10K BDX on my account! Now I can't access in; I emailed to their support team but they are not responding! I can show your all proof;

So; here you guys are going to support this scam team? Or help me to investigate the issue to get in back my account??? I need your help; since I invested because of the name of Beldex!!

Waiting for your response & the solution!!

wallahrai

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

Today I have received message on Discord name "Elliptical Safety"
The message was

"You have been randomly selected among users of Crypto Discord Servers, such as: Stake / TronNetowrkEn / BitTorrrent / BitMax / BitMart and many others ...
In the Giveaway! We are fast-growing crypto project which offers the best conditions to hold or trade your Crypto!
 To attract new users, we did a free giveaway with 50 prizes worth almost 3 BTC!

You won 0.15 BTC:sports_medal:

How to use and get your BTC? :cloud:
Section Go to the "Promocode" section and activate your code

Withdraw BTC to your address."

Now they are asking me to deposit 0.01 BTC to withdraw the reward.
I want to know that is it legit or scam. or above wallet have any connection with beldex coin.

INEZUZU

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:52:44 PM

The Beldex project from the very beginning tarnished its reputation with fraudulent actions of various kinds and continues to this day. Be careful ! Everything related to the name Beldex - Scam!
Never trust them your money!
Faysal Fahad
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 12:35:40 PM

Beldex is a TRUE SCAM!! Please Don't invest here!!

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 02:11:55 PM

Beldex is a TRUE SCAM!! Please Don't invest here!!

please show supporting evidence for your statement, so that users can judge the truth of your statement, otherwise you will be considered fud.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
zhorzh72

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 06:28:52 PM

The Beldex project from the very beginning tarnished its reputation with fraudulent actions of various kinds and continues to this day. Be careful ! Everything related to the name Beldex - Scam!
Never trust them your money!

It's true, I was scammed by Beldex team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: