Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:04:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣  (Read 26586 times)
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:47:21 PM

I've received a message from you, BTCITA187.
And thank you for informing me that I could now sell those povcoins and KGT that I've got from the bounty.
Although the site now is on maintainance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

I was amazed by opportunity to exchange KGT back to ethereum and I almost forgot about this project and you just remind me. Thanks in advance!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:07:47 PM

I've conducted my bounty stake selling on tokpie with my remaining KGT tokens after receiving a message.
And it was done quickly, thanks to the devs that were charge for my transaction.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:01:27 PM

Get Ethereum (ETH), USDC, TKP in ADVANCE NOW!
 for bounty work that can be done LATER

Tokpie has launched Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0!
https://tokpie.io/blog/get-100-cash-advance-on-future-bounty-rewards/

Example: You have FB account and can earn 3 stakes per week in Facebook campaign. It means that you will earn 12 stakes in 4 week. So no need to wait 4 weeks, you can deposit all 12 stakes at once and sell them NOW to get eth, usdc or tkp!
devtokpie

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Get Ethereum (ETH), USDC, TKP in ADVANCE NOW!
 for bounty work that can be done LATER

Tokpie has launched Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0!
https://tokpie.io/blog/get-100-cash-advance-on-future-bounty-rewards/

Example: You have FB account and can earn 3 stakes per week in Facebook campaign. It means that you will earn 12 stakes in 4 week. So no need to wait 4 weeks, you can deposit all 12 stakes at once and sell them NOW to get eth, usdc or tkp!

Perfect!
By using Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0, a bounty hunter can deposit and SELL bounty stakes long before he will see his stakes in the bounty spreadsheet.
Also, the process of depositing takes just 5 seconds and doesn’t require any additional actions.

Moreover, any user can deposit and sell bounty stakes if he believes that their price will be decreasing in the future, then buyback for a lower price to get a profit.
BTCITA187

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:36:02 PM

Yep, now any bounty hunter can get Ethereum upfront!
voiceferate

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:53:58 AM

@tokpie_io is a wonderful opening for me. The ability to not wait for the end of the bounty campaign allows you to quickly withdraw money. I have already earned 1 ETH there.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:25:04 PM

Except from EFT and DocTailor.
Do you have an upcoming new project? I wasn't able to start from the beginning any of the two.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

devtokpie

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:10:47 AM

Do you have an upcoming new project? I wasn't able to start from the beginning any of the two.

Yes, some will be added soon. But why it's too late to join Easy Feedback Round 2 and DocTailor?
By the way, you can now get ETH, USDC, TKP for ALL STAKES at once and upfront:

For example in Easy Feedback round 2 you can earn 20 signature stakes (5 stakes per week x 4 weeks).
So now you can deposit all 20 stakes in three clicks (no complex depositing processing) and exchange for TKP, Etherreum or USDC.

Know more here: https://tokpie.io/blog/take-ethereum-eth-usdc-and-tkp-in-advance-for-bounty-work/
BTCITA187

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

Ethereum and USDC upfront, before even doing bounty tasks

Tokpie exchange has revolutionized bounty industry again
https://tokpie.io/blog/take-ethereum-eth-usdc-and-tkp-in-advance-for-bounty-work/

devtokpie

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:07:44 PM

Do you have TKP tokens? if yes, then you can earn extra TKP (or ETH, USDC) by joining Easy Feedback round 2 bounties.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:21:22 PM

Do you have TKP tokens? if yes, then you can earn extra TKP (or ETH, USDC) by joining Easy Feedback round 2 bounties.

I have joined the EFT round 2 signature campaign bounty and why you are asking if I have TKP tokens?
Yes, I have it.
In what bounty it is a requirement?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

devtokpie

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:34:34 PM

I have joined the EFT round 2 signature campaign bounty and why you are asking if I have TKP tokens?
Yes, I have it.

TKP tokens are used as collateral for instant depositing of any amount Easy Feedback round 2 bounty stakes. It means that there is no 50% limit as before.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:11:37 PM

Yes, I have it.
TKP tokens are used as collateral for instant depositing of any amount Easy Feedback round 2 bounty stakes. It means that there is no 50% limit as before.
Does it that means that the easy feedback stakes will be deposited after the whole round 2 ends?
Sorry but I don't understand about the 50% thingy since this was the first time that I've joined the EFT bounty although I've been joining tokpie's partnered bounties before.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

devtokpie

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

Yes, I have it.
Does it that means that the easy feedback stakes will be deposited after the whole round 2 ends?
Sorry but I don't understand about the 50% thingy since this was the first time that I've joined the EFT bounty although I've been joining tokpie's partnered bounties before.

no,
You can deposit Easy Feedback ROUND 2 bounty stakes at any time and in any amount.
For example, if you plan to earn 20 stakes for the whole round (5 stakes/week X 4 weeks) then you can deposit all 20 stakes now and trade them.
No need to wait for stakes calculation every week, no need to make complex depositing procedures. Now, the stakes depositing takes just few clicks and a few seconds.
But you need to have TKP tokens as collateral. Read the full step-by-step guide: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-100-cash-advance-on-future-bounty-rewards/
This is how Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 works.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:16:25 AM

no,
You can deposit Easy Feedback ROUND 2 bounty stakes at any time and in any amount.
For example, if you plan to earn 20 stakes for the whole round (5 stakes/week X 4 weeks) then you can deposit all 20 stakes now and trade them.
No need to wait for stakes calculation every week, no need to make complex depositing procedures. Now, the stakes depositing takes just few clicks and a few seconds.
But you need to have TKP tokens as collateral. Read the full step-by-step guide: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-100-cash-advance-on-future-bounty-rewards/
I get it now, that's a good incentive to have for those users like me of your platform. Thanks for explaining the features of having tokpie tokens, I'll have mine send to my account soon.
Personally, I like this addition you made.
Will this be available for all seasons and future bounties?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

devtokpie

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:58:02 AM

no,
I get it now, that's a good incentive to have for those users like me of your platform. Thanks for explaining the features of having tokpie tokens, I'll have mine send to my account soon.
Personally, I like this addition you made.
Will this be available for all seasons and future bounties?

Yes, starting from now 90% of bounties that will be listed on Tokpie will have that new and fast depositing procedure. Because of the full depositing automatioon we can now list much more different bounties than we could before  Wink

Moreover, users who don't have or don't want to buy TKP for collateral could lend TKP for 14, 30, 60, 90, 180, 360 days from other TKP holders via new p2p lending tool. It also means that any TKP holder could earn interest income. This p2p lending tool will be launched this September! The concept description is here: https://tokpie.io/blog/an-introduction-to-p2p-cryptocurrency-lending-on-tokpie/
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:22:14 PM

Yes, starting from now 90% of bounties that will be listed on Tokpie will have that new and fast depositing procedure. Because of the full depositing automatioon we can now list much more different bounties than we could before  Wink

Moreover, users who don't have or don't want to buy TKP for collateral could lend TKP for 14, 30, 60, 90, 180, 360 days from other TKP holders via new p2p lending tool. It also means that any TKP holder could earn interest income. This p2p lending tool will be launched this September! The concept description is here: https://tokpie.io/blog/an-introduction-to-p2p-cryptocurrency-lending-on-tokpie/
Wow, interesting you are innovating and adding a lot of features to your exchange.
I'm happy to see that tokpie has been growing and its partners are also growing.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:11:28 PM

whether later if round 2 runs out the EET will still have a fair rate EET/tkp?
BTCITA187

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:16:11 PM

Tokpie CEO interview on nodesofvalue

Know what is bounty in the crypto world, what is bounty stakes trading and how anyone can earn free ethereum (ETH) on Tokpie exchange in the recent Tokpie's CEO interview:
https://nodesofvalue.com/tokpie/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: