Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shortage of positions in bitcoin signature campaigns for good posters?  (Read 417 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

There should be a rule that the only cryptocurrencies permitted to be used for campaigns should be BTC and a few good altcoins. It would not only help stop useless token bounties but additionally help some good altcoins circulate in the forum.

This is a nice suggestion in that even if you cannot pay in BTC, then other top altcoins should be considered. I have even wondered why there is no campaign paying in ETH, XRP or LTC. But again implementing this rule would also open up.some new set of controversy which would include but not limited to

1. How the forum began to censor projects.

2. How its about the protection of bounty hunters and not those who are genuinely interested in the project considering the abuse which has led to various reforms that have happened on the forum.

3. The lack of support to new projects coming up with the policy of not paying with their own coins.

So, its two sides that needs to be thought of very well not to create more problem in trying to solve one.
Impossible thing to happen for them to pay on suggested top coins currently in the market.They would really prefer to pay up their own tokens
because they know that it might give a chance or gamechanger for them to succeed and make theirselves even more richer. Its good to see such campaigns that do
give out btc or other alts as a payment and as of todays i have noticed almost 2 quarters only a few btc signatures being launched.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████