Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📢 BetOnYourself.io 📢 | #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney 🎮💰🎮💰  (Read 1197 times)
MajaG

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

In what process the players choose their competitors in BetOnYourself?
Basically you can post a challenge on the platform, join a challenge or invite someone to a challenge directly. This way you can play against someone you know or wait for a random opponent to accept your challenge. We hope to see you on our Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James Anderson

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

What's maximum individual cap??
antb123

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Will there be some more bounty programs? Please let me know, I love the project and want to participate.
MajaG

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Will there be some more bounty programs? Please let me know, I love the project and want to participate.

Yes, we have a set bounty system, trough the platform Bounty0x.io. Everyone participating in our Bounty Campaign will be reimbursed for their time and effort with our iBET tokens, accordingly to the chart on the page. You can take a look at our Bounty Campaign here https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/BetOnYourself
MajaG

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

The maximum individual cap in public crowdsale is 100 ETH. If you are thinking about investing 50 ETH or more, please write to us to find out more about the bonuses and all the essential information: private.sale@betonyourself.io
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

The maximum individual cap in public crowdsale is 100 ETH. If you are thinking about investing 50 ETH or more, please write to us to find out more about the bonuses and all the essential information: private.sale@betonyourself.io
Hi. Is the price of eth fixed? I mean if suddenly the price of Eth moves that means we still get the same amount of tokens per Eth?
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Hi. Is the price of eth fixed? I mean if suddenly the price of Eth moves that means we still get the same amount of tokens per Eth?

Great question! The price of the eth will be fixed on the day of the Crowdsale so that all private investors will receive a quantity calculated on the day of price fixing.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Gaming industry is one which has good perspective in crypto world, so I think that such projects will have success. But it would be great to see such projects to be listed at fair rating platforms, such as www.icoguide.com for example, as they have not paid rates and are trustworthy, so investors look at them.
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Gaming industry is one which has good perspective in crypto world, so I think that such projects will have success. But it would be great to see such projects to be listed at fair rating platforms, such as www.icoguide.com for example, as they have not paid rates and are trustworthy, so investors look at them.
Thank you! If and when we will plan to be listed on such platforms, we will let you know about it on all social media.
azeri

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

What is unique about your platform?
naran0093
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

What would happen with unsold tokens?
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

What is unique about your platform?

The concept of our platform is to allows gamers to play video games online for money by betting on themselves to win. We want to give every player a chance to bet on their skills and make money doing what he enjoys, playing games.
Our platform differs from others by the implementation of the betting process through the blockchain, which saves time and money. But later, we will also automate the entire betting process in a way that users will no longer need to manually report the results, but that it will be automated for the whole process.
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

What would happen with unsold tokens?

All unsold tokens will be burnt. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Too everything is simple.
How do you plan to involve society in your product?
To realize your project, you need a lot of people
We want to grow from within and think is fair to award the people who help us from the start and believe in our project as much as we do. We believe that its fair to award those who support us in such an early stage with testing and spreading the word about our platform. This is why we have set a reward system, where every registered user will receive up to 1000 demo iBET tokens, in four batches. The first batch of 2500 demo iBET tokens will be distributed immediately after registration. The distribution will be limited to 1000 users. It is our way of saying thanks to everyone who will help us test our platform for errors and bugs to make it the best it can be.
The more you play, the more you get! You will also be able to receive extra tokes in different ways, like playing more and betting on our platform, visit our meetups and events, and help spread a word about our project whit sharing invites.
We also have a set bounty system, trough the platform Bounty0x.io. Everyone participating in our Bounty Campaign will be reimbursed for their time and effort with our iBET tokens, accordingly to the chart on the page. You can take a look at our Bounty Campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050874
wz3r0

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Hey guys, good luck with your project Wink
wreckitralph02

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Hi
I am interested in buying.
What kind of payment do you accept and what is the procedure?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Are you good at solving problems? RedBull friends invite you to RedBull Mind Gamers online hub, where you will be faced with intellectual challenges. All information can be found on the website so we can find out the complete information
firefighters01

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

I'm starting to study your White paper. I think your project is very promising. I want to understand the whole principle to make a decision.
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance

Hello! Basically, it is made for gamers to be able to bet on their own skills and make money that way. This peer-to-peer matchmaking platform for gamers to compete against each other for prizes is designed to meet the needs of every player. Gamers will be in charge of their own BetOnYourself experience. Every opponent they choose, every challenge they set, every bet they place or accept, it is all in their hands. We are here to make this process simple and quick and to offer help with disputes or general issues. BetOnYourself is, therefore, the perfect answer for all players out there who want to start earning from their hobby of playing games. I hope I answered your question. You can, of course, read more in our whitepaper here https://www.betonyourself.io/ but if you have any additional questions do not hesitate to ask!
MajaG

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

I think that there is a need for more bonuses to make people more enthusiastic about sharing your project with the community. That could be a bounty campaign

Hello! We do have a bounty campaign, you can read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050874
I agree with you. We want to grow from within and think is fair to award the people who help us from the start and believe in our project as much as we do. We believe that its fair to award those who support us in such an early stage with testing and spreading the word about our platform. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: