Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📢 BetOnYourself.io 📢 | #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney 🎮💰🎮💰  (Read 1200 times)
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

We, the players are got all the powers of our gaming plans with BetOnYourself and that is the best part of it.
The ability to be able to bet on yourself really make it standout from others. it is a nice feature.
MajaG

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

The non-professional eSports players get a huge opportunity to build up their profit through their gaming skills and this is really rare to see.
Hello and thank you for your support in pointing this out! This is exactly what we are most excited about, to be able to give everyone a chance to make a living with gaming. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

How do BetOnYourself make a new space for professional gaming?
The concept of our platform is to allows gamers to play video games online for money by betting on themselves to win. According to
Newzoo, the number of gamers worldwide in 2017 was up to 2.2 billion across all platforms, and in the year before there were only 13K professional gamers in the world. Which means not even 1% of the players get a chance to become professional gamers. With BetOnYourself, everyone will get to play for a money prize. It will open up a new way for gamers to earn money doing what they love the most, playing games.
MajaG

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

We, the players are got all the powers of our gaming plans with BetOnYourself and that is the best part of it.
The ability to be able to bet on yourself really make it standout from others. it is a nice feature.
Thank you very much for your support! We would love to have you join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

It is on our hand that which player we choose and the set of challenge, that is really awesome.
That is correct! You can play against anyone you know or basically anyone from around the world. The choice is completely in your hands, as well as the amount of the bet. Let your skills pay your bills Smiley
Huiruis

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

It doesn’t matter what gender you are and where are you from. It is a platform open for everyone.
Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

How do BetOnYourself maintain transparency in their system?
LujitaUsa

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

BetOnYourself   has broken the barrier of the boundaries issues and makes a place where anyone can participate from anywhere.
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

For those who love gaming in all the aspects, BetOnYourself platform is just the right one for them
Thank you very much! We believe it is time to give gamers a place to start their own career with playing video games. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

It doesn’t matter what gender you are and where are you from. It is a platform open for everyone.
Hello! Yes, everyone is given the same chances, and we strive for the platform to become a safe and welcoming place for all gamers! Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

BetOnYourself is an amazing platform that comes with great advantageous for the sport world.
Thank you very much for your support! Smiley
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

How do BetOnYourself maintain transparency in their system?
With using Blockchain technology, we are ensuring 100% transparency, credibility, and payment of funds while minimizing the operating costs which enables players to use the platform with lowers fees. The players keep their anonymity when playing and save time because the payments with cryptocurrencies are much quicker than other types of payment. We hope to see you on our Official Telegram: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

a unique project and has a good concept, this is a great game platform for true gamers like me. it seems like I think you have to make a number of events for this project, because it's aimed at people who like games for interested in this project. I hope your project can succeed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

BetOnYourself   has broken the barrier of the boundaries issues and makes a place where anyone can participate from anywhere. 
Exactly! Thank you very much for seeing that in our project! Smiley We hope to see you on our Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat !
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

a unique project and has a good concept, this is a great game platform for true gamers like me. it seems like I think you have to make a number of events for this project, because it's aimed at people who like games for interested in this project. I hope your project can succeed.
Thank you very much for your support and kind words! We have a number of events planned and are very excited for them! We will inform you about all of the information about them on our social media and webpage https://www.betonyourself.io/!
manvitha

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

How do they handle the present exist problems of digital gaming sector and where can i buy of this coin
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

can a poor player bet on the others to win or if am interested in the game but do not know to play and my chances are severely low, can i bet on the other party to win, is it possible or will i be cheating.
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

How do they handle the present exist problems of digital gaming sector and where can i buy of this coin

Hello and welcome! Can you please explain what exactly do you mean by existing gaming problems? Thank you! You can buy this coin in the public ICO, which will be announced a month in advanced on all of our social media! If you are thinking about investing 50 ETH or more, please write to us to find out more about the bonuses and all the essential information: private.sale@betonyourself.io
MajaG

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

can a poor player bet on the others to win or if am interested in the game but do not know to play and my chances are severely low, can i bet on the other party to win, is it possible or will i be cheating.
Hello! On our platform it is only allowed to bet on yourself. You cannot bet on anyone else because this would be considered gambling but by playing for yourself, you are affecting on the result with your skills. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
Suilityures

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

BetOnYourself   provides us moments filled with fun with great sport experience which make it superior than others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: