Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📢 BetOnYourself.io 📢 | #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney 🎮💰🎮💰  (Read 1197 times)
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

In a game of PUGB can I bet on myself and another opponent? Will the winner be rewarded with BetOn tokens or can he choose the form of payment?

I think that you can make such an option and the creators will be able to add such functionality to the platform. But I hope you are joking about pubg. This game is an absolutely random game where you can't predict a winner. There is a moment that no one knows where the zone of the circle of narrowing will go.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MajaG

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

In a game of PUGB can I bet on myself and another opponent? Will the winner be rewarded with BetOn tokens or can he choose the form of payment?

I think that you can make such an option and the creators will be able to add such functionality to the platform. But I hope you are joking about pubg. This game is an absolutely random game where you can't predict a winner. There is a moment that no one knows where the zone of the circle of narrowing will go.
Hello! We will absolutely be working on our platform and adding functionalities based on your wants and needs. This is exactly why we released the alpha platform and are awaiting your feedback! But I do have to say that playing PUBG is not random and you are betting only against one player, not all of them. Basically, if you are a skilled player and play cautiously regarding the circumstances and other players while watching the time and the zone of the circle. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
zigadv
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

In this video, we will show you how easy it is to create challenge on our ALPHA product at https://alpha.betonyourself.io

#BetOnYourself #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney #PlayFifaForMoney #PlayFortniteForMoney

MajaG

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Hello everyone? How is it going with testing the alpha? Just curious about your thoughts.
ICOshock

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

The BetOnYourself ICO project is a much-needed addition to the gaming industry.

Previously, only professional players could earn a living through gaming; now everyone can put their skills at stake for the career.

With the Ethereum based BetOnYourself platform, players will be able to earn money by betting on their own skills on the games they love.

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Hi guys,

Interesting project. We can offer free listing and free promotion on Tokens Marketplace. Check it out - https://tokensmarketplace.com/my-account/
MajaG

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

The BetOnYourself ICO project is a much-needed addition to the gaming industry.

Previously, only professional players could earn a living through gaming; now everyone can put their skills at stake for the career.

With the Ethereum based BetOnYourself platform, players will be able to earn money by betting on their own skills on the games they love.

Thank you very much for your support!
Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat
MajaG

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Hi guys,

Interesting project. We can offer free listing and free promotion on Tokens Marketplace. Check it out - https://tokensmarketplace.com/my-account/

Thank you! I did, looks cool! Will let you know when and if we decide to do be listed. Thanks again!
zigadv
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

BetOnYourself.io presents ELZAN JUSUFI PS4 FIFA19 2v2 Tournament !

#BetOnYourself #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney #PlayFortniteForMoney #PlayFifaForMoney

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

To be honest, i stopped feeling honored here in bitcoin talk since days and weeks but, the fact that your project is giving us a wonderful and an amazing opportunity for us got me that feeling of honor and happyness.. i must signup.
MajaG

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

To be honest, i stopped feeling honored here in bitcoin talk since days and weeks but, the fact that your project is giving us a wonderful and an amazing opportunity for us got me that feeling of honor and happyness.. i must signup.

Hello! Thank you very much for your kind words! Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
zigadv
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

BetOnYourself.io ELZAN JUSUFI PS4 FIFA19 2v2 Tournament HIGHLIGHTS!

#BetOnYourself #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney #PlayFortniteForMoney #PlayFifaForMoney

Highlights of our first tournament! It was awesome!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: