Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In how many ICO's have you invested and how many white-papers have you read?  (Read 717 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Lets find out the ICO investment : white paper reading ratio.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sotovid

Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

I did not invest in projects, but by doing generosity, I read the white papers of each project. I read about 80 white papers.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I would say around 20 and most of them were last year when i was myself a newbie in this space so made some bad choices and faced loss and also i was not reading the website and whitepaper thoroughly but now i have learned slowly and we can say the hard  way now i thoroughly inspect each aspect of a new project before investing.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Honestly saying now a days there are around 10/1000 peoples IMO who reads whitepaper. Now a days peoples are more interested in the partnerships and the investment from the VCs in the ICOs. Brief details about the ICOs can be easily found on the websites like their technology and concept's, token matrix, team members and advisor, use of funds after fundraising.

rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Honesty if I am going to invest in ICO then I first go with their social network status like Twitter, reddit and Twitter etc and read their posts an blog after I read their white paper and then I trying to find out who I behind this project like team members and also find out those team is really exit in this world or not. After all this research then I decided to invest or not. In this year I did not invested in any ico but last year I invested many ico and also get a good return on it. I hope next year will be a good time for ico investment.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

i have invested in 2 ICOs and never read white papers. normally i read reviews about them and decide i invest or not. anyway we can get better idea if we read whitepapers. also doing research about team members is important

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

I am not investing anymore at least for a few months, but in the old times, I did not even bother to read a WP if I liked the concept and the telegram was strong. Now I don´t bother to invest unless I see it clear.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I don't really invest on ICO's but I do join their bounties and still I don't read their whitepaper because some of them are so many to read but so useless in project.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Do you consider whitepaper as an important thing right now? Have you seen so many scam icos were plagiarized the whitepaper from the trusted platform?
I cannot remember about how many ico that i have participated in. But not more than 10 icos and they are all placing in top 25 CMC.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

whitepapers are not the main benchmark for assessing an ICO at this time, because of the large number of ICOs that finally failed after thinking of a good system planning, for now I spend more time searching for a good bounty with the success of a good ICO, of course not just reading the whitepaper, but see some reviews that have been carried out by trusted ICO assessors
blockchain2k (OP)

Merit: 44

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

We just finished our white-paper for the ICO project and we are going to launch very soon. If you would like to help us test the marketplace before the ICO launch, check out my official pre-ICO thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.40
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

I am a bit out of the market for now, but in my "best moments" I read around 3 WP a day, throughly and I investing in only two icos per month, so... 1 of 50 to round up.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:13:59 AM

I read whole whitepaper on every ICO I joined with money.
For bounty campaigns it's quite different, I normally take a quick look at it and then check later team in linkedin
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

When I searched for ICO for investment, I never read white paper first, I searched for information of the group and the community. And the ICO I'm interested in from my telegram group, has a team that specializes in finding good ICOs to invest in
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

I always read whitepaper of each project, more than 100 until now. Reading whitepaper is the first i'm going to do before i make the decision to join the project, or not to join. Whitepaper is the most important part of a project, it shows information about vision, concept, products, team members, roadmap, token sale information, technical, tokenomic. So we should never ignore reading whitepaper before taking decision.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

Invested in several, but read about a hundred white papers. I think that I am more or less familiar with ICO. And I try to participate only on the best ICO bitcointalk signature bounty.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

invest in several. I didnt read all white paper. and i think its not neccessary, because we can take all info from analitycs

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

Countless ..... This is a terrible field, probably tens of thousands of ICO projects around the world, but this has been gradually reduced, to know that ICO lost its light, the development team collectively sold Ethereum.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

I do not read white paper, if the project does not have at least an alpha version of its product, if there is already a beta version, then this is very good. I also see if there are partnership agreements and good advisors, because this is a very big part of the project’s success. I do not advise you to invest in projects based on white paper.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

The whitepaper must be reviewed before you invest, because if you don't read the whitepaper you will be in the wrong way, and in the end you will be deceived
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: