Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin connected to our banks!!!  (Read 1983 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

I have only comment, when bitcoin is approved in the bank it is a big transition to the community especially those who do not know. But I have to tell in 2022 all the crypto coins available to used.
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

:)In fact, when it happens that many banks want to connect with a bitcoin because bitcoin is now for the whole world and of course it is easier for a bank to become a bitcoin currency, it's a good thing to hear because the bank can be connected to a very good cryptocurrency bitcoin in the country.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

Thats never happen because bank don't trust bitcoin and maybe happen if bank realize that bitcoin is better than bank as payment

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

As such, bitcoin will become a means of supporting online payments for instant and peer-to-peer transactions! Bitcoin and altcoin have some advantages over traditional money transfer! Expected to be widely used in the future.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Bitcoin throws challenges to bank as bitcoin is peer to peer network. But if in future bank will not work with bitcoin, there will be a lot of problem for them. So I think if bank work with bitcoin, it will be good for them as well.
There is a problem that must be harmonized if bitcoin is connected to the bank. First, the bitcoin peer-to-peer transaction is different from the bank which is the regulator between the sender and the recipient. Second, bitcoin doesn't know holidays, while banks have holidays. Then, bitcoin is anonymous while banks must have an identity. But this is not a difficult thing to synchronize, the most important thing is that the government must accept bitcoin and make regulations so that bitcoin owners feel safe when their identity is known.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

I think that with time we will have great changes in the banking system and I am sure that btc will be the leader. perhaps, it will be connected to banks but i don't know for sure whether this may happen

Hey Surge_Dev! Time windows are a simple margine of error. It's happening regardless. Nobody and nothing can stop knowledge and truth. Which is precisely what cryptos are. Technologic truth. The revolution is coming. Hodl on to your hats!
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

In future if bitcoin is allowed in countries around the world and most online based companies will start to allow bitcoin as their payment currency/gateway/exchange. But what do you think if we would be allowed to transfer our money to our bitcoin wallet from our bank accounts like PayPal does? Will it be a good thing for banks and us?

this is still a conversation and debate and in my opinion this will be difficult to explain, because after all bitcoin has an unstable nature. this factor is a dilemma for banks around the world.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

There is no difference for banks as to earn money. Most likely, if a bank transfers a pre-converted fiat currency to your bitcoin wallet,he will take a commission from you. This is the essence of any bank.That is, for banks a plus for us minus.And of course those who are worried about anonymity will also be at risk of being identified,because the use of Bank services involves 100% identification.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

In future if bitcoin is allowed in countries around the world and most online based companies will start to allow bitcoin as their payment currency/gateway/exchange. But what do you think if we would be allowed to transfer our money to our bitcoin wallet from our bank accounts like PayPal does? Will it be a good thing for banks and us?
Nothing’s impossible around the virtual transacting to think that this is the future of currency
Banks now are accepting bitcoin converting to fiats so wht you are asking is the opposite of this matter t,things that would be possible in another years from now,since banks are starting to adapt their technology to blockchain,so we are only waiting for short periods of time for this to happen.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Seems a distant possibility.There need to be some exchanges in between Banks and cryptos for banks to be in line seamlessly with Bitcoins.Though anything is possible in future yet a lot needs to be done for the same.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Banks can't work with bitcoin, search "fractional reserve". Banks may offer some Bitcoin services in future but it won't replace fiat services nor it will be possible to seamlessly juggle/ exchange between bitcoin and fiat.
in my opinion, bitcoin is because it is only to help finance and human infrastructure so I think it is equally important that it can benefit everyone and I support it
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

If this happen then banks will ask you to pay transaction fee to them and it has to be accepted by government

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

Bitcoin will never be accepted by the bank, if they do it otherwise they will cut their profits themselves. The cost of transferring money or lending will not remain unprofitable and they will have to close. There may be e-banking, but it is not acceptable for local banks to accept bitcoin

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

if this happen I think we can use bitcoin without change it into real money fisrt, and without any fee, we can use bitcoin directly from our banks, it will very great so we can use bitcoin around the world, as long we can use our banks

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

if all countries have legalized crypto currencies I think that will be a very extraordinary development and it is also possible that the bank will cooperate with crypto currencies if indeed the cooperation can be beneficial for both parties I think it will be even better
Of course that is a very good development if it really happens, of course many people will then adopt bitcoin, because of its ease of
making transactions with banks. but in my opinion that won't happen as long as bitcoin hasn't gotten regulation
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

I think if payment and exchange are certain, but if bitcoin works with the bank, I don't think it's possible, because the nature of bitcoin is decentralized and doesn't want to be managed by any party

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LukeCage

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

With Bitcoin, we don't need banks. Nowadays i understand the need for a bank to convert Bitcoin into fiat. But in the near future the idea is develop the "gateways" for Bitcoin until fiat is no longer needed.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

i think they only way that cryptos have a future is that if the banks endorse them (they are the masters of the universe..or the masters of the universe control the banks Smiley so whoever is the master and endorses cyptos..then they will become mainstream
lyntruongakad09

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

If the government accepts virtual money then the bank will accept it too. I think the future people will consider bitcoin as a currency, if everyone accepts it will be legal.
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

We cannot predict it now. Anything can happen...good things are expected but unfortunately if something bad happens then we humans have got enough potential to fix it.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: