Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 01:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CashMining.xyz - Get paid every minute!  (Read 218 times)
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Get paid every minute to keep an window open!

I want to present to you my website (released about 3 months ago), maybe some of you already know about it or maybe you will like to try it. I'm talking about www.CashMining.xyz, there are already over 20.000 registered members and by now they got paid $1300 (there are plenty payment proofs on a simple Google search or on Payment Proofs section).

You can earn money by:
  • Auto Surf aka. Mining - You get paid between $0.0001 - $0.00035 per minute (depends on membership), all you have to do is to keep an window open (no captchas, no focus window required)
  • CPU Mining - You get paid between $0.0000000050 - $0.0000000070 for every hash generated
  • Offer walls - For the moment there is PTCWall, Wannads and Clixwall (more are going to be added soon)
  • Referrals - You get between 10% - 25% from your referral earnings

Also, there are plenty of more features like:
  • Weekly Lottery - You can purchase tickets with money earned on website and you may have a chance to win the lottery ended every Saturday, at 23:59 (server time)
  • Referral Contest - You can get a bonus every week for referring most referrals during that week
  • Rewards - You can claim rewards for your activity (cash or membership upgrade)
  • Jobs - You can get rewards for completing easy jobs like posting your affiliate URL on forum, posting an YouTube video and so on

Plenty of more features are going to be added soon, this website gets improved every week, payments are sent every days and I try to keep my users happy. You won't get rich using this website (websites promising such things are dying fast), but you can get some extra cash on the time you're doing your usually work online.
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Several server improvements were done, website is now loading 3x faster as it did before.
worgon12

Activity: 429
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

I can confirm, run and pay for cashmining  Grin

you can really recommend it

here my Ref-Link https://cashmining.xyz/?ref=24070  Wink
AlteregoPT

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

This site, that started spotless, turned into a con. At the end of last month I noticed they were having issues with Payeer, in some days the option showed up, then vanished, then returned, but hey, we can live with that, and we don't know who is to blame in that subject, so, when the option was available I picked it, and started waiting for the withdraw. I wasn't sure when did I ask for it, so on December 10 I was sure the 10 day period was over, so I wrote them asking for the withdrawal. No answer. On Dec 12 I decided to contact them again. And I noticed a couple of things, my request vanished, it wasn't pending anymore, and it wasn't paid either, not even reimbursed into my earnings that by now were by itself enough to ask for a new withdrawal but...

Withdrawal threshold changed to $10.

https://i.imgur.com/wHkyWgl.jpg

$3,4 are MIA

So now, to reach the withdrawal limit it will take 100.000 hours (70 days, 24 hours a day) _IF_ you don't get robbed in the process.

I won't recommend it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: