Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 06:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZENZO 漸増 [ZNZ] — Universal Identity-Driven Ecosystem |MasterNodes|PoS  (Read 600 times)
Bouli

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

• Universal Identity           • Decentralized Identity           • Self-Sovereign Identity

“The incentives to do good and positive actions should outweigh the benefits of harmful and negative actions.”

Introduction

The name "ZENZO" is Japanese and translates roughly to "gradual growth". This is exactly how we look at everything in life, it should be natural and organic. The reason why much of the world partakes in unnecessary suffering is because our minds have shifted towards a state of instant gratification, especially in the cryptocurrency space. You do not plant seeds in a garden and expect to eat the fruits later that day, nature does not work this way. Our intentions are to build a long term and sustainable ecosystem that is able to adapt, work well with other ecosystems, and gradually grow together.

Though much of the community is Japanese and along with the name, ZENZO, it is not considered to be a Japanese project or tied to any country for that matter. It is a international open-source project with its co-founders, core team, and developers located in Asia, Europe, and North America at the moment. Most of the team has grown up with very positive and inspiring Japanese influences through art, music, design, lifestyle, and general ways of life and culture.

• Community Takeover           • No ICO           • Transparent Premine           • Coin Swap

ZENZO is an incentivized Universal Identity-Driven Ecosystem that enables and supplies resources for visionary projects to solve real world problems. The ecosystem is fueled by contributions and positive actions that directly benefit the sub-projects and ecosystem as a whole. ZENZO is currently developing a cross platform web-based application that utilizes the ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) that integrates with most major social and productivity platforms. The purpose of the ZUI is to have a versatile, reliable representation of your digital identity that effortlessly bridges the gap between digital and physical frontiers.

ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI)

The ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) is the main element of the ecosystem that will allow for members to not only operate within the ZENZO Ecosystem, but to connect with other web-based applications through APIs. Each member will be given a unique ZUI that will be registered through their ZNZ Public Address. Members that have created a ZUI will be able to add, remove, or edit their data any time they access the application. The ZENZO Ecosystem has different levels and tiers for members, depending on the amount of information they want to include in their profiles. The more a member has verified their account, it will enable them to have more accessibility and rights on the platform and with co-existing applications. The ZENZO Ecosystem and ZUI will provide both public and private options for anyone who registers and uses the platform. The ecosystem is incentive-driven and members that have created their ZUI will be able to contribute to the growth of the ecosystem and in return be rewarded.
(ZUI Demo Release Coming Soon!)

• Completed           ○ In Progress

• ZENZO Blockchain Testnet Launch
• ZENZO One Pager v1.1.0 Release
• ZENZO Blockchain & Coin Specifications Chart
• ZENZO Resource Distribution Chart
• ZENZO Official Website Launch
• ZENZO Blockchain Mainnet Launch
(Governance Coin, Masternodes, Zerocoin Protocol)
• Apply for Decentralized Exchange Listings

○ ZENZO Guides (Wallet, Masternode, Zerocoin Protocol, etc.)
○ Coin Swap
○ ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) Demo Release
○ ZENZO Whitepaper v1.0
○ ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) Testnet Release
○ ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) Alpha Release
○ ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) Beta Release
○ ZENZO Universal Identity (ZUI) Mainnet Release

ZENZO One Pager v1.2.0 & ZENZO Whitepaper v1.0 Coming Soon!
(Click Banner for ZENZO One Pager v1.1.0)

For more information, please visit: • GitHub (.pdf) • GitHub (README.md)

• Ticker: ZNZ
• Maximum Coin Supply:
• Consensus Algorithm: Proof of Stake (PoS)
• Hashing Algorithm: Quark
• Masternode Collateral: 15,000 ZNZ
• Premine: 16,800,000 ZNZ
• Block Time: 1 Minute
• Block Size: 2 MB
• Block Maturity: 50 Blocks
• Block Confirmation: 10
• PoS Minimum Age: 3 Hours
• PoS Maximum Age: Ø
• Block Rewards (Staking): 35%
• Block Rewards (Masternodes): 65%

(All links are directly from GitHub)   Never download a ZENZO wallet from anywhere but the Official ZENZO GitHub and Website.

Windows (32 bit)
Windows (64 bit)
Mac (10.8 - 10.12)
Mac (High Sierra)
Mac (Mojave)
Linux
More Wallets Coming Soon!

Only trust these Official ZENZO links. Please confirm with the ZENZO Team before going to unknown links.   To report a malicious website impersonating ZENZO, please join the Discord link below.

ZENZO is well-known for having one of the most friendly and supportive communities. It is an international project with co-founders in Asia, Europe, and North America. The ZENZO team, developers, and contributors are active everyday within the communities. We welcome people from all walks of life and all parts of the world to join us in building a new world that we all desire to live in.

The largest and most active ZENZO community can be found in the one and only Official ZENZO Discord Server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuurinBee

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Great work everyone! It has been such a long time coming... and such an honor and pleasure for us to still be here and make things happen. We are really excited to begin developing the ZUI Platform and share with you all the plans for how it will work and also the idea for the first App/dApp that will use the ZUI. To any new members, please join our Discord to chat with us directly for the best form of contact. We will also be active on Bitcointalk to answer any questions.

Thank you everyone!!!

ZENZO Ecosystem Discord: https://discord.gg/WZkzfAv
ZENZO Ecosystem Telegram: https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Tendo

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Welcome to our project! I personally would like to thank everyone for believing in us to turn this into something great! Really exited for the upcoming months as we at Zenzo are steaming ahead and have great plans for the remainder of this quarter.

Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

Luke "Tendo" Wootton
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 224
Merit: 26

Where is the bull??

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

You can move this thread to Announcement section. I think that is the right place rather than here.

By the way, your project aims to create an identity information platform, right? I think there should be the existing problems and your solutions to solve these problems, what make your project be special. Good luck!

Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

You can move this thread to Announcement section. I think that is the right place rather than here.

By the way, your project aims to create an identity information platform, right? I think there should be the existing problems and your solutions to solve these problems, what make your project be special. Good luck!

Topic has been moved, thanks for the heads up Smiley

There are a few projects that are aiming on indentity, that is true. We are doing this with a 0 budget, no ico. We will release the whitepaper in some time, there you can find why our project is different from the other projects, if there are any differences. I think that the world is large enough for multiple solutions offered by different projects Smiley

YuurinBee

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing this suggestion. We actually intended to put problems and solutions, but are currently refining our model and intend to cover that in our next One Pager & Whitepaper, with updated problems and solutions. Appreciate the suggestion and feedback! Cảm ơn bạn nhiều!

petushka

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing this suggestion. We actually intended to put problems and solutions, but are currently refining our model and intend to cover that in our next One Pager & Whitepaper, with updated problems and solutions. Appreciate the suggestion and feedback! Cảm ơn bạn nhiều!
Hey guys)) Nice to see you back being very much alive. Lots of updates have been recently posted, looking forward for hearing more about your plans and future products. Good luck Wink

kantonamola

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

turkish translation reserved
Tendo

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Hey guys)) Nice to see you back being very much alive. Lots of updates have been recently posted, looking forward for hearing more about your plans and future products. Good luck Wink

Thanks a bunch petushka! I personally am really glad to see you here as we make this happen. But, after everything I feel that Zenzo will tower over anything we had planned before.
YuurinBee

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

>> Thank you so much Petushka for all of the support up until this point!  Grin You have been an incredible help and a great contributor in the ZENZO Community. We will be in touch with you very soon...

turkish translation reserved

>> Hey kantonamola, we are currently creating a new One Pager and Whitepaper and in the future be looking for translations in different languages, but we have not decided 100% on which languages will be necessary for ZENZO in the beginning. Thank you for your willingness to help, we have everything documented in this official ann thread.

Bouli

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

We are incredibly pleased to announce that we have completed the application process to be listed on CryptoBridge and it has been approved! We have really enjoyed working with their staff and look forward to a great relationship...

Joeylyons84

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

Keep up the amazing work Zenzo team and community!!
YuurinBee

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

Announcement - October, 26 2018

ZENZO is hosting its first official giveaway of 2,500 ZNZ !

The contest is hosted on Gleam.io and you can enter in many different ways.

Check out the link below to enter!

>   >   >   ZENZO 2,500 ZNZ Giveaway Contest   <   <   <

Good Luck Everyone!

If you have any questions, please join the ZENZO Discord

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1021

name; name-sake; For GODS sake= it's my name!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

can you post the link of the original thread, if theres any? you said that it's community take-over. why is that so? i know im missing something here..

though you are not running ico here but common, the supply is infinite. so high likelihood that it will fall to 1-5 sat range once it hit the exchanges

██████████
 ████████▀▀██
 ████▀▀    ██
 █▀    ▄▀  ██
 █▄▄▄ █    ██
 ████  ▄█▄ ██
 ████████████
  ██████████

██████████
 ████████▀▀██
 ████▀▀    ██
 █▀    ▄▀  ██
 █▄▄▄ █    ██
 ████  ▄█▄ ██
 ████████████
  ██████████
    Website
Medium
Twitter

Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!     
Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018 - 10 Dec 2018 ❂ Don't miss the 50% bonus!
Facebook
Linkedin
Github

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
█ ███████████████████████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

█████▀▀▀▀▀█████
   ██▀──▄─▄────▀██
   █───▀█▀▀▀▀▄───█
   █────█▄▄▄▄▀───█
   █────█────█───█
   ██▄─▀▀█▀█▀──▄██
   █████▄▄▄▄▄█████

YuurinBee

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

can you post the link of the original thread, if theres any? you said that it's community take-over. why is that so? i know im missing something here..

though you are not running ico here but common, the supply is infinite. so high likelihood that it will fall to 1-5 sat range once it hit the exchanges

Hey AmoreJaz,

Thank you for your questions and valid concerns.

Starting from the top, I will have to look for the old ANN Thread. It may have been deleted by now, but I will double check. It was a completely different project, different coin, different "platform", etc. The reason why it is a community takeover (starting over fresh with a brand new project, ecosystem, vision, team, platforms, dApp, etc.) is because the "ex-developer" stole all of the funds and deleted all of the accounts (twitter, website, discord, etc.). I am not sure what is left remaining at this point. I have written medium articles I can share with you if you would like to see them that gave exact updates at the time. You can visit my Medium account under the same username.

Most people have this common misconception that PoS coins have a "maximum/total coin supply"... which is fairly inaccurate. In order to operate with PoS/Masternodes, how is their supply limited or does it cut off? It will go on forever unless they change the consensus algorithm or fork the blockchain... or burn their own coins to maintain that rate (which is unreasonable).

Our Team does not discuss prices for moral reasons and legal reasons. Therefore, I won't respond to your last comment. The only thing I can say is, join the community or keep an eye on the project and you will see what all we are planning to do and how our team and community operates. You are fully entitled to your opinion, as it is probably based off of experiences with other projects you felt were similar, but I do suggest you to look more into ZENZO in the upcoming weeks and months and you will see why that comment does not bother me Smiley

You can look at our Community Block Explorer (Beta) for now and get a better understanding.

We have labeled two of the wallets (Administrative and "Locked"). The Administrative wallet is not locked per se, but it might as well be for the time period. Then there are about 3,340,000 ZNZ that is locked for co-founders until 2020 and 2022. So, really there are only about less than 8 million coins in circulation. The supply was planned for 10-15 years and where most projects would put "Max Supply", you could said 83,000,000 ZNZ for ZENZO. Though, I mentioned this is a common misconception. The wallets 3 & 4 are the Coin Swap wallet combined (not sure why they are split, but we are still developing the official ZENZO Block Explorer).

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to comment below or message me (preferably join our discord as we are active on there 24/7 almost).

Cheers~

Mihawk

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

@Crypto_Mihawk

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

How will the premine be distributed? The classic Japanese coins are usually PoW. Tongue

Join the XEL Project!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL.ORG | XEL ANN | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
YuurinBee

ZENZO - 漸増 [ZNZ]

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

How will the premine be distributed? The classic Japanese coins are usually PoW. Tongue

Great question Mihawk!

Here is how the ZNZ Premine will be distributed, we have it in English and Japanese...

ZNZ Distribution - English

ZNZ Distribution - Japanese (日本人)

If you have any further questions, please let me know. I would be happy to answer them, along with the ZENZO Team... Smiley

Tendo

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Well, we would have replied if we where awake lol. Glad you guys found us, and if there is anything we can do just let us know.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

www.jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Japanese culture and way of life are very impressive, all of them have been very disciplined and responsible. indeed this is not related to crypto or blockchain, but you can make it an inspiration and motivation to be able to give or create a great product, Zenzo.

do you plan to provide a allocation of bounties to your community?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
tranquynhtien

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Great work everyone! It has been such a long time coming... and such an honor and pleasure for us to still be here and make things happen. We are really excited to begin developing the ZUI Platform and share with you all the plans for how it will work and also the idea for the first App/dApp that will use the ZUI. To any new members, please join our Discord to chat with us directly for the best form of contact. We will also be active on Bitcointalk to answer any questions.

Thank you everyone!!!
No premined, looks good.
Will the Zenzo project have bounties in the future?
I saw you worn the signature of Zenzo, is it official signature codes from Zenzo team?
Has it paid signature for supporters who wear it?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.