Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Djinxi - Simplified trading with crypto.  (Read 451 times)
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:05 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 08:36:22 PM by Djinxi_Digital

Djinxi
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTECHNICAL WHITEPAPER

The first All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
With more tools and an incomparable user experience, Djinxi desires to generate an all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange in a unique way.
Which possibilities differentiate us from other platforms and thereby creates the ideal trading experience, are for example endless referral rewards, direct FIAT deposits, 24/7 customer support, charting tools on exchange, mobile app functionality with custom alerts, unrivalled trading pairs, 4 layers of security architecture, increased transaction throughput.

Story
As traders and coders, which we were before the beginning of Djinxi, we had to deal with several issues like weak customer support, complicated UI, few trading tools and security troubles. We wanted to solve those problems, because who could better improve the current way of exchange than traders? This is why we made Djinxi, for all those traders who want to leave those problems behind.

Vision
Playing an important part in creating the ideal all-in-one exchange, is our vision in a world as today, which benefits from improvements since cryptocurrencies are just as usual as fiat currencies.

Mission
In this very fast changing environment, we will be glad to assist you at making the right choises. Therefore it is our mission to support our users at all skill levels by means of numerous tools, financial services, news articles and tutorials.

Djinxi is delivering a best-in-class cryptocurrency and trading platform built for everyone.

Djinxi’s proactive and flexible team will refine the user experience, due to powerful strong trading engine, lowered fees and much more.

Discounted Trading Fees
Get 50% off on trading fees by using DXI tokens.

Referral Program
Get 10% of transaction fees for the existence of referred accounts.
Referred account owners get 2 months of Platinum Level membership (this includes 20% off of the fee)
Fiat Deposits
Wire transmission and ACH are backed.
Immediate deposits possible for authorized users.

Security
Automatic IP whitelisting.
Will qualify to PCI-DSS and ENISA security standards.
Our most important matter is confidentiality, sincerity and the availability of information.

Performance
High throughput and low latency database production.
Able to handle 100000 tx per second with below 1ms latency.

Exchange Architecture
Made for long term scaling.
Isolated services to alleviate demand spikes.
Automatic scaling and resource stabilizing.

Mobile App
For iOS and Android.
Get integrated price alerts and notifications when orders fulfilled.

BITCOINTALK TWITTER FACEBOOKTELEGRAM GITHUB  

Discount Fees
Sometimes, trading fees can cause some troubles. Especially for high volume traders, trading can have very high costs. Luckily, we have a feature to facilitate this issue.
Djinxi users will be able to use their standard DXI tokens to pay for fees, trading fee discounts, and for buying different features available on the exchange after they are released.

Referral Program
All users registered at Djinxi take advantage of our Referral Program. Earn 10% referred user's transaction fees, by referring friends.
We all benefit, when you help us grow. Users registered through a referral code, receive a Platinum level account for 60 days, which means they will get 20% discount on trading fees.

Why will Djinxi be superior to other current exchanges?
Most existing exchanges aren’t made for large trading volumes. This is why problems like unstable servers, bad customer service and shortage of efficiency may appear. The cryptocurrency community keeps getting bigger and bigger, which won’t favor solving these problems. Djinxi wants to not only do something about those problems, but also think ahead of the issues that may appear in the future. Djinxi is in the leading position of exchanges, because of this efficiency, together with our simple to use interface and quick responding customer support for all our users, from beginning to experienced.

How many people does your company employ?
Our company has about 25 employees at this moment, whereof at least half consists of software developers, web programmers and computer security experts. Every worker has a lot of experience in computing and are up-to-date with regard to technological modernization.

Why don’t these individuals appear on lists of your team?
The reason for this is that they are now accomplishing tasks which are related to the ongoing proceedings of our company (software development and sales), this is financing this ICO, along with the start up of Djinxi. Yet, not all of those workers played an active part in the ICO in their current working positions. athey will officially and entirely join the project when the ICO is completed.

What do you mean when you say you have strong contacts in leading companies and banks?
We are related to experts in the banking and technology sector who worked or are working in these companies. Some of them will also join the Djinxi team and others will accomplish advisory functions, with in the months to come and once the funding for the project has been achieved.

Will margin trading be available in your exchange? Which trading tools will you provide at Djinxi?
Yes, Djinxi allows Margin Trading. Yet we are still discussing about which trading tools we will realize on the exchange, but so far, we can guarantee that we’ll provide: Limit order, Market order, Stop loss, Trailing stop, Immediate or Cancel, One Cancels Other, Fill or kill and Box-top order.

How secure will Djinxi be?
The security of Djinxi will be impervious for hackers and they would never get any of our users’ information. The same goes for the funds, because they will mostly be kept in cold wallets. We recommend going through the Whitepaper.

How do you plan on bringing trading to the masses?
This was made possible by provisions that make the experience of using Djinxi for new users as pleasurable as possible. We offer a user-friendly interface and trading without avoidable issues especially for new users, in contrast to other exchanges. Besides, our platform and customer support is available in multiple languages.

In how many languages will Djinxi and it’s customer assistance be available?
The platform and the costumer support will both be available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic and Turkish.

Is DXI a security or a utility token?
DXI is a utility token used for paying fees on the platform. As described more detailed in the Whitepaper, token holders will be able to benefit from it.

What is the fixed rate for DXI-ETH?
There is no fixed rate, because it depends on the momental Ether price when the transaction takes place. The smart contract uses an oracle to track the Ethereum price continually and the exact amount of DXI the user has purchased, will be sent back after the token sell has ended.
Cryptocompare.com is the source the smart contract will use for tracking the Ether price.

Will DXI revalue itself over time?
DXI is not meant for speculative and investment purposes. Its value raises as its utility grows within the platform. Yet, DXI will be recorded on plentiful exchanges within a few weeks after the ICO is accomplished. At this point, the price will still be based on the market, where sellers and buyer are the ones to decide how much they desire to trade them for.

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTECHNICAL WHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMGITHUB

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Thank you for your interest, on the following links you can read more about Djinxi

https://djinxi.com
https://djinxi.com/whitepaper
https://djinxi.com/technical-whitepaper
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 04:09:39 PM by Djinxi_Digital

Announcement

Djinxi's Official Bounty Campaign

Available: 70,000,000 DXI
Duration: Bounty campaigns ends on Monday, December 31th
Facebook Campaign: 30%
Twitter Campaign: 30%
Telegram Campaign: 30%
Translation Campaign: 5%
Reserved: 5%

Do you want to join? Then go to this link
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

will get a 50% discount on trading fees if using DXI tokens. in thread and website, have not been explained in the any trade? and anywhere?
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

I do not know exactly what you mean, but as we have explained on our website. Djinxi users will be able to use their standard DXI tokens to pay for fees, trading fee discounts, and for buying different features available on the exchange after they are released.
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

An interesting project about developing the ideal exchange. Keep us updated!
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

As you have probably guessed, the Private Token Sale has started. We’d like to provide an update on some things we think you will be excited about. Listed below are our top 2 features that we feel will really set Djinxi apart from our competition.

Referral Program: Allows users to invite friends and family and receive 10% of their transaction fees for the lifetime of their account. The referred user will receive lower fees for a limited period (60 days) starting when Djinxi Exchange Platform is launched — a win-win for both parties.

24/7 Support: We want to be the customer support champion of exchanges. All tickets will be answered within 24 hours. There is also Live Chat support available.

These are not all of the features that will be present on the Djinxi platform, but rather a few of our highlights in the interest of keeping this post short. If you like what you see head over to our site to learn more!

If you’d like to get in touch with the team please feel free to join our Telegram channel! We’re growing and always happy to talk with people in the community Smiley

Telegram: https://t.me/djinxi
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

It seems that this project is very interesting with a bounty allocation of up to 7%. In my opinion it is very big, but does the team from the Djinxi project only consist of 3 people, because if you look at the website only 3 people are presented.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I sent you PM related to translation tasks, mate. Please check it.. I have created the thread for Indonesian version, and people seems quite enthusiastic to study your project. There are some questions there, and one of them is asking whether the project will continue or not if fails to reach softcap? 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

It seems that this project is very interesting with a bounty allocation of up to 7%. In my opinion it is very big, but does the team from the Djinxi project only consist of 3 people, because if you look at the website only 3 people are presented.

Our company has about 25 employees at this moment, whereof at least half consists of software developers, web programmers and computer security experts. Every worker has a lot of experience in computing and are up-to-date with regard to technological modernization.

They are now accomplishing tasks which are related to the ongoing proceedings of our company (software development and sales), this is financing this ICO, along with the start up of Djinxi. Yet, not all of those workers played an active part in the ICO in their current working positions. athey will officially and entirely join the project when the ICO is completed.
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

I sent you PM related to translation tasks, mate. Please check it.. I have created the thread for Indonesian version, and people seems quite enthusiastic to study your project. There are some questions there, and one of them is asking whether the project will continue or not if fails to reach softcap? 

Sorry I've been sick for a few days, but I'm back again.
I will look at it today Wink
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

A few questions about your exchange. Is it possible to change the color interface? Is it possible to trade short? Do you have tools like the Binance Exchange and why do you not like this exchange?
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

Hello! I'd like to reserve the translation of all the project materials into RUSSIAN.
Proof of authentication:

BitcoinTalk Name: CDECDC
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1802752
Language: Russian, English
Portfolio and contact info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMjOujpjMJAska88BScT9W2fqG7ECM4Ok4kipI1Ntfc/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address:
0x9337981c8AfA83b19b27b264ED71BfB9F5534B60

We are two professional translators with a PR agency background. We translate WPs, OPs, articles, blog posts, press releases, and more.
Our experience allows us to deliver high-quality translations in a short time. Please PM us on Telegram, if possible.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

~snip~

Okay. I hope you have already got better.  Smiley
Yeah, I am waiting for your reply to continue my work.
I stopped my work a few days ago because I am afraid there is a problem with the project. Then, I will continue it again after you reply it. Thanks

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

A few questions about your exchange. Is it possible to change the color interface? Is it possible to trade short? Do you have tools like the Binance Exchange and why do you not like this exchange?

Hi,

No for now you can't change color schema, I have noted this for upcoming updates
Yes short (margin) trade will be possible on Djinxi

Yes, you will get many tools, like:
      ● Limit order
      ● Market order
      ● Stop loss
      ● Trailing stop
      ● Immediate or Cancel
      ● One Cancels Other
      ● Fill or kill
      ● Box-top order
(and much more)
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Hello! I'd like to reserve the translation of all the project materials into RUSSIAN.
Proof of authentication:

BitcoinTalk Name: CDECDC
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1802752
Language: Russian, English
Portfolio and contact info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMjOujpjMJAska88BScT9W2fqG7ECM4Ok4kipI1Ntfc/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address:
0x9337981c8AfA83b19b27b264ED71BfB9F5534B60

We are two professional translators with a PR agency background. We translate WPs, OPs, articles, blog posts, press releases, and more.
Our experience allows us to deliver high-quality translations in a short time. Please PM us on Telegram, if possible.

Please visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066945.0

thank you
Djinxi_Digital (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

~snip~

Okay. I hope you have already got better.  Smiley
Yeah, I am waiting for your reply to continue my work.
I stopped my work a few days ago because I am afraid there is a problem with the project. Then, I will continue it again after you reply it. Thanks

You have an answer Wink
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

at the moment, there are many projects with such an idea - a convenient and secure exchange. The project is still gaining momentum, so it is too early to judge whether it is better than competitors , for me it is important that the feedback was with a person, not with a robot throughout the use of the system. how will you be arranged with feedback?

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Your project is so detailed, I like the concept of your project. I am sure your teams have tried to improve and expand your project so that it always develops. Hopefully your project will be attracted by many people Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: