Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:20:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Scam Strategy  (Read 1804 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Thank you for the helpful information. I also met similar altcoins, but I did not pay close attention to the smart contract and other data, and it should be done! Surely, there are similar cases of scam tokens on the market. We must not lose vigilance and always pay more attention to detail, it will help to avoid financial losses.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Thank you for sharing, good observation skill you have. The scammers are alway coming up with new ideas to scam, we really have to be careful and think before we act.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Thanks for the heads-up,  this helps a lot, checking contract address before you leap is a good way of safe guarding your fund.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:47:54 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 04:58:25 PM by Ararbermas

~snip

It's really hard to identify the difference between the real and fake. Pity for those who've been tricked by this or by those fools who keeps scamming other people because of the other people whose lacking knowledge about this specific token. if theres any chance for them to be warned not to randomly invest or buy to this coin and instead be ensure if this coin is genuine or not.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I have been hoping for something like this and finally ot here this is a good and i do believe will help a lot of us tackle scammers online now that there is an antidote to scammers i do appreciate you findings its mind blowing
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

I have to admit whenever I read about so-called new scams, I always realize actually they are not old,,, just rehashed. But credit to you OP you have found a new scam, well at least to me I would have not heard of this. A lot of people talk about arbitrage with exchanges especially on the low volume alts, but this is a new level of sophistication. Well spotted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Sometimes you start to think that crypto market really need some regulating institution that will help to avoid scam cause scammers are everywhere now and it's getting harder and harder to identify them.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Scam has so many strategies that it will be smarter than usual people in the future I am sure. Scam is very actual problem and it is really useful information from the author to avoid scam in the future.
yeah they are more and more smarter, coz when we say scam - they ask why - and we answer - and they learn new strategy to be without mistakes, but they are stupied )))
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Many scam ICOS strategies appear more and more sophisticated form. Even the groups and their affiliates are fake. This makes us feel very confused and confused and i feel very inhibited.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

This is a good point and it worth thanking you because there have been many of this kind which people create platforms to scam people and many will definitely fall for this and that's why it's much sure to be calm and not investing under high temper because there are many people who gain from your mistakes. I have seen something like this which many fell for mostly the new ones in the Crypto world.
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

That is the reason why the crypto space requires mature Derivative instruments. That is the way to arbitrage. Else, the community will be lead to confusion and no purpose will be served. The current leveraged instruments on offer are nowhere to be compared to the mature ones available in the Currency and Commodity space.
A BIG THANKS for identifying and spreading awareness.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

People who come across such a scam, should at least a little bit to explore the cryptoworld and how it works, and be less greedy.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

Thanks to the author. I also saw this token, but did not go into details. From now on I will be more attentive, it’s good that there are people who share such finds. Good luck to all and do not fall for the tricks.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

it is obvious that before such manipulations we always need to re-check the token contract number and do anything only if it matches on both platforms. Usually i'm checking the contract number even if the token ticker is the same on both platforms.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Thanks for sharing this information, it's very hard di discover profitable arbitrages because you have to consider also trading fees and withdravals so If someone discover an arbitrage do you think that he will share to community or he will try to make as much gain as possibile? This is the question everyone should think at when someone write about "certain arbitrage".
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

I saw this as well by a scammer using telcoin to try this arbitrage scam. It is easy to tell because the account is from a newbie and they only have 1 or 2 posts which is from this scam. They were quickly removed (the posts) by the mods and hopefully their accounts were blocked

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Thanks a lot for your great analysis, it's very helpful for anyone. Scammers are everywhere, we need to be very careful before doing any transactions because we can be trapped there. Let's be smarter and more careful.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Very informative. I myself still feel very down and dizzy if thinking about the scammers. the scams ICO are really sadding.
So Far, I only focus on analyzing whether their team is real or not, as shown on the community channel and how they interact. I still feel confused about the transaction and other codes or wallet of the scammers.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Thanks a lot that have warned, it is very important and it is necessary to lift a subject in a top that all knew about such type of fraud.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

It's really nice. With this method, we may not need to worry about fraud.We must continue to find different methods.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: