Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man made climate change  (Read 432 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 01:36:06 PM by TECSHARE

We should hope that sustainable development agenda will be achieved and we'll be able to stop it for good.

I have no problem with ACTUAL sustainable development I should note. The problem is "sustainable" has become a code word for profitable depopulation under the umbrella of philanthropy.

Technology is the solution. Nothing in the mainstream now is the solution alone. There are many advanced technologies that have been suppressed because they break market and profit models, or systems of control. All of our problems can be potentially solved with the proper application of already existing but suppressed technology.

This whole anthropogenic global warming scheme is a diversion from this and simply a way to preserve the control system and profit from depopulation in a way people believe is for "the common good".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

....You deem yourself the grand arbiter of what is true and scientific, but you seem to have problems with basic scientific concepts, concepts grade schoolers comprehend.....Yes, C02 can increase global temperature, yet there is no empirical data demonstrating this is the ACTUAL total cause....

Anyone who believes that by changing man's behavior, such as his burning fossil fuels in cars, the few millimeters rise each year in sea level will stop or reverse, is insane.
Global warming is real and caused by humans and is a true threat to the future. Humans are increasingly influencing the climate and the earth's temperature by burning fossil fuels, cutting down rainforests and farming livestock.
The amounts of greenhouse gases to those naturally occurring in the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and global warming.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

....You deem yourself the grand arbiter of what is true and scientific, but you seem to have problems with basic scientific concepts, concepts grade schoolers comprehend.....Yes, C02 can increase global temperature, yet there is no empirical data demonstrating this is the ACTUAL total cause....

Anyone who believes that by changing man's behavior, such as his burning fossil fuels in cars, the few millimeters rise each year in sea level will stop or reverse, is insane.
Global warming is real and caused by humans and is a true threat to the future. Humans are increasingly influencing the climate and the earth's temperature by burning fossil fuels, cutting down rainforests and farming livestock.
The amounts of greenhouse gases to those naturally occurring in the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and global warming.
I notice that while you recite the party line, you don't refute what I said. So I bolded it. You can look at it again.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Great. You have a premise. Now back it up with empirical data. Not guesses. Not statements. Not beliefs. Not simulations. Not projections. Empirical data.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

yep, the agriculture industry contributes something like 25% of greenhouse gases.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

yep, the agriculture industry contributes something like 25% of greenhouse gases.

Source
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

Nice art.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Source

Fuck off troll. You'll just say "fake news" or demand more evidence. After linking the research paper which covers pretty much every aspect, you'll link to some trash tier blog that disputes their claims. After that, you'll use false equivalence to compare my peer-reviewed source to your trash blog.

There's no point in playing your game. Do some actual fucking research regarding the issue rather than relying on everyone else to spoon feed you shit.

Jesus christ, pretty bad when you can't even use google to find basic fucking facts.

I swear, you literally exist to troll.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Source

Fuck off troll. You'll just say "fake news" or demand more evidence. After linking the research paper which covers pretty much every aspect, you'll link to some trash tier blog that disputes their claims. After that, you'll use false equivalence to compare my peer-reviewed source to your trash blog.

There's no point in playing your game. Do some actual fucking research regarding the issue rather than relying on everyone else to spoon feed you shit.

Jesus christ, pretty bad when you can't even use google to find basic fucking facts.

How unhinged must you be to insist some one literally only asking for a source is trolling. Some times you make this too easy for me. You call it trolling, I call it showing the world your complete lack of logic or critical thought by asking simple questions, and repeatedly demonstrating your inability to answer them.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Source

How unhinged must you be to insist some one literally only asking for a source is trolling. Some times you make this too easy for me. You call it trolling, I call it showing the world your complete lack of logic or critical thought by asking simple questions, and repeatedly demonstrating your inability to answer them.

I've presented evidence, you're refusing to accept said evidence. You don't take any scientific evidence into account, you refuse to debate in good faith or honestly.

You're literally just trolling people to get reactions or to spread misinformation. I'm not quite sure at this point for you in particular. There's totally a list of state sponsored trolls, but you being part of the list is quite an interesting question.

It seems you like to attack climate change and refute any evidence that it exists. You don't refute there's evidence of it, but you refute all direct evidence of it, even when presented with said evidence.

I don't really see your objective? Maybe your life is so bad you actually feel good about yourself for making other people dumber? Like what's the point of acting like a retard?

I hope you know you're wrong, at least on the inside, because the world doesn't give a shit about your opinion or refusal to look at the evidence. The world is responding regardless of what you do to try to stop it.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

I've presented evidence, you're refusing to accept said evidence. You don't take any scientific evidence into account, you refuse to debate in good faith or honestly.

You're literally just trolling people to get reactions or to spread misinformation. I'm not quite sure at this point for you in particular. There's totally a list of state sponsored trolls, but you being part of the list is quite an interesting question.

It seems you like to attack climate change and refute any evidence that it exists. You don't refute there's evidence of it, but you refute all direct evidence of it, even when presented with said evidence.

I don't really see your objective? Maybe your life is so bad you actually feel good about yourself for making other people dumber? Like what's the point of acting like a retard?

I hope you know you're wrong, at least on the inside, because the world doesn't give a shit about your opinion or refusal to look at the evidence. The world is responding regardless of what you do to try to stop it.

If you have already produced it, it should not be hard to quote then right? Show me empirical data supporting the premise that global warming is a result of human C02 production. Not evidence of correlation, not simulations, not projections, not opinions, empirical data.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 04:06:44 PM by Spendulus

If you have already produced it, it should not be hard to quote then right? Show me empirical data supporting the premise that global warming is a result of human C02 production. Not evidence of correlation, not simulations, not projections, not opinions, empirical data.

But these guys think a mini ice age is coming, and pretty fast.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/917000/science-sun-cooling-earth-space-global-warming

In just 30 years time, the sun could be significantly cooler, leaving us with conditions that may result in freezing conditions.

Based on 20 years of observations and collected data, a research team at the University of California in San Diego has calculated that the sun will be seven per cent cooler, and dimmer, by 2050.....
The scientists predict a “significant probability” of a near-future grand minimum because the downward sunspot pattern in recent solar cycles is similar to the period prior to previous grand minimum events.

Fragile liberal goose-stepping snowflakes, rejoice!

You may not melt after all!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: