Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right Changer- Auto E-Currency Exchanger  (Read 152 times)
rightchanger (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Right Changer - First Auto E-Currency Exchanger in Bangladesh

It’s the perfect solution for anyone who needs to exchange form one electronic currency to another, We provide instant e-currency exchange services from small to big amounts. We also help those people who need to buy anything online but there is no way to pay, we pay their bills.

Why you choice Right Changer?

In the E-currency exchanger market, We are known for Fast and instant E-currency exchanger. As thought leaders in the E-currency exchange market, we are committed to providing fast and secure transaction. Start working with us then must be you will think we are your best e-currency exchange partner.

Protected: We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)-protocol as the standard for secure connection through which the exchange of information between services and users is encrypted. We do not share any customer data to anyone, so you can provide your data without feeling any doubt.

Flexible and fast service: Right Changer provide flexible and fast service because we have a fully automated system so you don’t have wait to receive your money. Our some payment system is semi-automatic but we follow a timely manner.

Money save and earning: Right Changer also provide money earning opportunity with our unique affiliate system . Every people can earn maximum 35% from referral. We have also a discount system, so you can save your money more than 35% from exchanges with us.

Currently, we support the following e-currencies:
* Paypal

* Skrill

* Neteller

* Perfect Money

* Webmoney

* Payeer

* Advanced Cash

* Bitcoin

* Payza

* Paxum

* Payoneer

* Capitalist

* Epay

* Bkash - only for Bangladeshi client

* Rocket - only for Bangladeshi client

* Bank transfer - only for Bangladeshi client

* Western Union

* Money Gram

for more details about Right Changer please visit our sitewww.rightchanger.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
God Eater

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

What history do you have? No one here would use an exchanger that doesn't have any history
rightchanger (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

What history do you have? No one here would use an exchanger that doesn't have any history

hello bro tnx for your question. I just did the post yesterday here so you will see history soon because my old client doesn't know about this posting.
leonix

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Did an exchange of advacash to payoneer 50$. Everything went fine. This is a new starting exchange website. I can vouch for it.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Your post is currency exchange related. But you are not a buyer/seller for specific currency. Hence you are a trader of multi currency. In this case I think your post should deserve service announcement section. In this case you should move this topic to service announcement section.

Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:58:05 PM

I like it when newbies vouch for newbies so that smart people on the forum will know how fake thi is  Grin Grin
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:12:43 PM

I like it when newbies vouch for newbies so that smart people on the forum will know how fake thi is  Grin Grin
Just laughing out loudly and was reading the post, I am at the same point of you. But scammer or fake project/post creator don't know it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: