Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23079 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

You want to give more value to your brand and create a marketing channel that directly reaches your target customers, my idea is that launching mobile apps is the right choice.
Because performance is faster, only has one domain, and is more attractive in terms of visuals. Especially if you add features that users have full access to mobile devices, such as cameras, gestures, notifications, speakers, and other features. In my opinion the quality and safety of mobile apps is guaranteed because it is controlled by each vendor. Especially if the presence of mobile apps cannot always be operated when the user is online, but it can also be offline
So many suggestions and ideas from me
Actually, SEER has released a third-party developer interface application called Bibi. Bibi is a prediction of DApp developed on SEER. Of course this is a special application that can be run on a mobile application, with more complete features with easy usage and very portable. Even at Bibi there are features that can make you join the witness system easily compared to doing it manually by reading the technical documents that have been made.
Bibi is also open source, you can see it here: https://github.com/a252735364/bibi.
This was made so that developers can learn from sources that have been made to develop Dapp on SEER.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prigozin238

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

The project was able to make some improvements in a short time.I think he has good prospects.

BTC This is our future
Mahmud1990

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Bitcoin takes more than 10 minutes to confirm, the Etherium takes more than 10 seconds to confirm, while SEER only takes 1.5 seconds to confirm. Therefore, we can confidently say that SEER caters to the needs of large scale decentralized business applications.
This wonderful feature of Seer makes it eligible to shine in the sky of digital currencies in the future it's the awaited tomorrow
Mahmud1990

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

Phase propaganda are most important in any project suggested that the the ads explain the seer by more of language and are these ads on youtube office facebook and social media and to programs collection currencies
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

the SEER project team is very active in developing the project, only this project requires more community support to increase the SEE token transaction volume on the bitfinex exchange.
ahmedmeow

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.
indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?

I see SEER has strength which is the next-generation prediction public blockchain with 3300 TPS and the use of Graphene structure.

SEER is a promising blockchain project
very interesting in my opinion, can the graphene structure be said to be 100% accurate in predicting?
ahmedmeow

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.
indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?
In my humble opinion, SEER does not have disadvantages that are detrimental to the community. Because this project was built with the results of the development of blockchain technology using the BitShares 2.0 platform (Graphene Toolkit). On this platform it is clearly seen to compare very far with the previous generation of blockchain.
But on the other hand, people are still loyal to the use of the etherum platform compared to BitShares. Where usually people still using often of erc20 wallets to accommodate their tokens, while Mainnet SEER has created its own wallet. From this, usually people are a little reluctant to try and make a new wallet. Well, you don't need to worry about this because SEER can also be converted into erc20 tokens and transferred to the erc20 wallet, but the fee is a bit expensive because it uses the ethereum platform. (PS: One of the advantages of mainnet SEER is the fast delivery and very cheap transfer fees compared to other platforms)
when compared to the ethereum platform, I agree that if SEER has a better speed, I also want to know if if we send the SEER token to the wrong address, the process can be canceled?

inside SEER wallet the address is your account name so that minimize the mistake of sending to wrong address because when you input the account name the system automatically will notify you if the account name is wrong.

as you said, I was very impressed with the SEER project, I want to know more about SEER, what are the benefits if I invest in a SEER project? maybe you can explain it in detail
ahmedmeow

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

In my humble opinion, SEER does not have disadvantages that are detrimental to the community. Because this project was built with the results of the development of blockchain technology using the BitShares 2.0 platform (Graphene Toolkit). On this platform it is clearly seen to compare very far with the previous generation of blockchain.
But on the other hand, people are still loyal to the use of the etherum platform compared to BitShares. Where usually people still using often of erc20 wallets to accommodate their tokens, while Mainnet SEER has created its own wallet. From this, usually people are a little reluctant to try and make a new wallet. Well, you don't need to worry about this because SEER can also be converted into erc20 tokens and transferred to the erc20 wallet, but the fee is a bit expensive because it uses the ethereum platform. (PS: One of the advantages of mainnet SEER is the fast delivery and very cheap transfer fees compared to other platforms)
when compared to the ethereum platform, I agree that if SEER has a better speed, I also want to know if if we send the SEER token to the wrong address, the process can be canceled?
Of course that cannot be canceled, because the blockchain system does not have a system like the one in a centralized application like Paypal. And as you know that the blockchain system uses a decentralized system, so cancellation of transactions will not be possible because this is not a centralized system (in other words no one can control it).
can this be said to be a weakness of the blockchain system? it's very risky if bad things happen, like sending a SEER with the wrong wallet
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Good to know that it can be list on Bitfinex. Looks interesting project to me will do more research for sure on this. There are many predictions platform available in market. Hope this will be amazing and successful. Will wait for more news related to this project.
Is there any new exchanges will support SEER?
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Thought this project has slunk into oblivion.
Apparently, it's looking stronger than the last time I checked up on it. Publicity outside of China doesn't appear to be the strongest focus at the moment. Looking forward to further developments. Having it's own blockchain is definitely a standout feature

SEER is building community worldwide. Currently, SEER have communities including English community, Arabic community, Philippines community, Indonesia community, Vietnam community, Sri Lanka community, the community members are very active in the groups and many more communities are growing up gradually.

just as the slogan of SEER--SEER: Predict the World!

I think you should develop the Korean community, because they are very interested in new things and they like to invest in projects when they feel safe, hold to die.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

I expect Seer will become one of the leading projects in the field of Prediction and has a number of things that distinguish him from other projects, the most important of which is governmental and non-governmental support. He relies on Graphene technology,  it is not Dapp application , the easy interface to use.
maeen123

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Few currencies are like a SEER
A very strong team with new ideas .. In addition to it is listed on the most popular trading platforms .. This is my motivation to invest in .. In the new year I wish success to the organizers of this wonderful project
SEER to The MOON
hegazy2233

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:33:45 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 10:54:24 PM by hegazy2233

Seer is one of the best currencies I have participated in. I wish the team who is working hard to develop the seer with success and publicity to strengthen the currency and attract people work on Twitter, Facebook and all social networking sites and I'm really proud to be part of this family
SAID KAIBI

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

With a lot of resources in sport industries, all the Dapps developed on SEER will take the advantage of the large traffic on them.
 SEER Currently there are many prediction projects on the market, and most of them are Dapps.
SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets, as well as sport events crowdfunding. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
majed30033

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

Hi
In the first I want to thank. The seer and programmers and all those who helped to make this wonderful treasure. I am sure that the currency will rise in the days and I bought a large number to store it for a month or two, and I wish to reach the moon and infinity is my dream

Secondly, I have an important question

why not. Use the  full-node instead of  the light-node I read all the white papers  Cool and all the contents, but I did not find them

Why do not programmers use the  full-nodeand not a light-node? Huh Roll Eyes

Thank you seer
barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

as you said, I was very impressed with the SEER project, I want to know more about SEER, what are the benefits if I invest in a SEER project? maybe you can explain it in detail
Yes, if you invest in SEER, you can just buy and HODL the token for a long time. I also believe SEER has good potential in the future because even now the SEER project is actively sponsoring fighting tournaments in China with NayunSport, and other partners.
While the second option you can join is the system witness where this system you can have passive income if you have enough collateral and of course this witness system has a limit of up to 101 people. For more information, you can read the SEER whitepaper here: https://www.seer.best/download/SEER_en.pdf

Of course that cannot be canceled, because the blockchain system does not have a system like the one in a centralized application like Paypal. And as you know that the blockchain system uses a decentralized system, so cancellation of transactions will not be possible because this is not a centralized system (in other words no one can control it).
can this be said to be a weakness of the blockchain system? it's very risky if bad things happen, like sending a SEER with the wrong wallet
As you know from the very beginning the blockchain system was designed like this. And until now no project has implemented a cancellation system. But you don't need to worry about the system on SEER because we use easily distinguishable addresses, that's because the wallet address used in SEER transactions uses your account username. So it can be considered very unique and can reduce errors in sending transactions to wrong addresses.
Tarekhosen

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

The project is strong and its team is wonderful and I see that its future is promising in the world of digital currencies for several reasons it has advantages and developments permanent addition to the speed of conversion to transactions at an average speed of 1.5 seconds and effective treatment of transactions 3.300 transactions per second where is a blockcin itself and will excel on the Archaeum wish the currency and its team and developers a brilliant success I am always very happy because I have a beautiful coin
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Interesting to see that it works faster than the popular projects that we already have.1.5 second looks great because this is the   biggest advantage of Graphene and it's great that this projects can be used in many places and it looks like people will use it soon for many projects.
Can you tell me how much was price at private sale? And how much was a total hardcap (private + public)?
barnes13

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

The project is strong and its team is wonderful and I see that its future is promising in the world of digital currencies for several reasons it has advantages and developments permanent addition to the speed of conversion to transactions at an average speed of 1.5 seconds and effective treatment of transactions 3.300 transactions per second where is a blockcin itself and will excel on the Archaeum wish the currency and its team and developers a brilliant success I am always very happy because I have a beautiful coin
Thank you for your support for the SEER project. That's right, SEER has many advantages that you can compare with other blockchain projects. And all that is written in the whitepaper that you can read here: https://www.seer.best/download/SEER_en.pdf.

Have you joined the telegram group for your country's local community? Currently SEER has several local communities, including Indonesia, Arabic, Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria, China and Sri Lanka. You can join a group according to the origin of your area. If you feel that SEER doesn't have a local community in your country, you can join the global group, the English Community.
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Interesting to see that it works faster than the popular projects that we already have.1.5 second looks great because this is the   biggest advantage of Graphene and it's great that this projects can be used in many places and it looks like people will use it soon for many projects.
Can you tell me how much was price at private sale?

SEER completed ICO in January, 2018.
ICO price: 1 ETH = 200,000 SEER
so, 1 SEER = 0.000005 ETH
Currently, 1 SEER=0.000008 ETH, it's still 60% higher than its ICO price.
When talking about the price of SEER, the price of ETH will be a reference.

SEER Total supply is  4,100,000,000 SEER 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: