Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️  (Read 23079 times)
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

left: Mr Wu Gang, leader of SEER investment representative team, signing contract in Hainan Province, China

ahmedmeow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.
indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?
In my humble opinion, SEER does not have disadvantages that are detrimental to the community. Because this project was built with the results of the development of blockchain technology using the BitShares 2.0 platform (Graphene Toolkit). On this platform it is clearly seen to compare very far with the previous generation of blockchain.
But on the other hand, people are still loyal to the use of the etherum platform compared to BitShares. Where usually people still using often of erc20 wallets to accommodate their tokens, while Mainnet SEER has created its own wallet. From this, usually people are a little reluctant to try and make a new wallet. Well, you don't need to worry about this because SEER can also be converted into erc20 tokens and transferred to the erc20 wallet, but the fee is a bit expensive because it uses the ethereum platform. (PS: One of the advantages of mainnet SEER is the fast delivery and very cheap transfer fees compared to other platforms)
when compared to the ethereum platform, I agree that if SEER has a better speed, I also want to know if if we send the SEER token to the wrong address, the process can be canceled?
Lamamoh

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I'm so excited about this prediction project.I believe that Blockchain make difference - not in
this industry but every industry we can think of. This is revolutionary technology and it can make difference in every industry.
And I wonder is it possible for projects to work together with government to make changes in sport industry?
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Seer is a serious ambitious project, sharing many rewards with these members,
and which is presented by an excellent team.
His field is an area of ​​future and will be well followed by people
Brovo for the team and good luck
Thank you for your support for the SEER project. We will continue to do the best for the community. Have you joined the local SEER community of your country?
Don't miss this opportunity, because SEER is currently making various kinds of campaigns with considerable rewards for community members who contribute to SEER
I see your project has a lot of attractive bonus programs, don't know what gift program in the future? Do you intend to list Binance?
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

I'm so excited about this prediction project.I believe that Blockchain make difference - not in
this industry but every industry we can think of. This is revolutionary technology and it can make difference in every industry.
And I wonder is it possible for projects to work together with government to make changes in sport industry?

Hainan Province is well-known for its tourism. However, Hainan not only needs tourism, but also other industries to empower the economy. Sports industry is the first choice chosen by the government.

When you only insist on doing one thing, the whole world will make way for you

fahimi

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

What I like about seer❤👇
Currency Holders Committee The voting weight for each currency holder is determined by the percentage of their foreign currency holdings relative to the total capacity of the system.
Seer has 11 members in total, as well as the authority and responsibilities of the members of this committee.
as following:🤗
_ Change transfer fees
_ Determination of the parameters of the Plucchin coefficient👍
- Dispute resolution between markets, anticipation and collective financing👍
_ Processing queries to boost Oracle👍
_ Review of proposals on developer bonuses and marketing campaigns👍
Very nice thing from seer
Thank you seer❤
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

why is SEER made so different from most existing ICOs? what is the purpose of all this

most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. However, SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets. The feature of 1.5 seconds confirmation time and 3300 TPS is the guarantee for large-scale commercial Dapps.
indeed SEER is very interesting in its advantages compared to other ICOs, but does SEER also have weaknesses?
In my humble opinion, SEER does not have disadvantages that are detrimental to the community. Because this project was built with the results of the development of blockchain technology using the BitShares 2.0 platform (Graphene Toolkit). On this platform it is clearly seen to compare very far with the previous generation of blockchain.
But on the other hand, people are still loyal to the use of the etherum platform compared to BitShares. Where usually people still using often of erc20 wallets to accommodate their tokens, while Mainnet SEER has created its own wallet. From this, usually people are a little reluctant to try and make a new wallet. Well, you don't need to worry about this because SEER can also be converted into erc20 tokens and transferred to the erc20 wallet, but the fee is a bit expensive because it uses the ethereum platform. (PS: One of the advantages of mainnet SEER is the fast delivery and very cheap transfer fees compared to other platforms)
when compared to the ethereum platform, I agree that if SEER has a better speed, I also want to know if if we send the SEER token to the wrong address, the process can be canceled?

inside SEER wallet the address is your account name so that minimize the mistake of sending to wrong address because when you input the account name the system automatically will notify you if the account name is wrong.

almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I see an improved platform for pridiction. Let's grow together
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Thought this project has slunk into oblivion.
Apparently, it's looking stronger than the last time I checked up on it. Publicity outside of China doesn't appear to be the strongest focus at the moment. Looking forward to further developments. Having it's own blockchain is definitely a standout feature

Lamamoh

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 05:43:59 PM by Lamamoh

Ok.. Then SEER project connected to Government as well as the great sports community with amazing fan following. It looks like almost every popular sports star is connected to the NYS sports community.
SEER will focus only on sports industry or this is just at the beginning, and why it chose this industry?
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Ok.. Then SEER project connected to Government as well as the great sports community with amazing fan following. It looks like almost every popular sports star is connected to the NYS sports community.
SEER will focus only on sports industry or this is just at the beginning, and why it chose this industry?

Not only sports

SEER as a public blockchain, focus at 2 industries
1.   Prediction markets.
2.   Sport events crowdfunding

Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 06:34:44 AM by Jatawneh

Thought this project has slunk into oblivion.
Apparently, it's looking stronger than the last time I checked up on it. Publicity outside of China doesn't appear to be the strongest focus at the moment. Looking forward to further developments. Having it's own blockchain is definitely a standout feature

SEER is building community worldwide. Currently, SEER have communities including English community, Arabic community, Philippines community, Indonesia community, Vietnam community, Sri Lanka community, the community members are very active in the groups and many more communities are growing up gradually.

just as the slogan of SEER--SEER: Predict the World!

Lamamoh

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Cool i understand this fact..
If EOS wants to eat up more than 100 industries, SEER will just do the best in only 2 industies to digest it well..
There are a lot of prediction projects on the market at present but great to know that SEER is member of Graphene Community, from where we already got amazing projects like EOS. Looks interesting me concept wise as well as the technology SEER is using.
Does this mean that this project will change the prediction markets ?
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

Cool i understand this fact..
If EOS wants to eat up more than 100 industries, SEER will just do the best in only 2 industies to digest it well..
There are a lot of prediction projects on the market at present but great to know that SEER is member of Graphene Community, from where we already got amazing projects like EOS. Looks interesting me concept wise as well as the technology SEER is using.
Does this mean that this project will change the prediction markets ?

For sure SEER is the next-generation prediction public blockchain.
As most of the predication projects on the market are Dapps. but SEER is not a Dapp,
SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets

SAID KAIBI

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Seems SEER  to be a very promising project, I think the resources you have in sports industry as well as the certificate to operate blockchain projects will help your project stand out.with many untapped potential
Best of all, SEER's investors have online investment certificates (games and blockchain) and his popularity is another strength.
The future is blockchain, the projects have practical application, development environment will bring high profits
Algdz122

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

The SEER project is great. We want to know the team and also why this type of blockchain was chosen exactly and whether it has an impact on the project and what are the best things you want to achieve from the project.
Jatawneh

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:02:43 PM by Jatawneh

The SEER project is great. We want to know the team and also why this type of blockchain was chosen exactly and whether it has an impact on the project and what are the best things you want to achieve from the project.

The technical team of SEER is anonymous, but there is an Investment Representative team based in China and Singapore.

Regarding why this type of blockchain and its impact on the projec?

The biggest advantage of Graphene is its super-fast speed, and the impact is SEER only takes 1.5 seconds to confirm.
SEER will join together with the Graphene community, take the responsibilty to promote Graphene technology and create a better blockchain world.  

Regarding what SEER want to achieve,
SEER focuses on only 2 industries: prediction markets and sport events crowdfunding, and these 2 markets are big enough, by insisting on doing one thing, the whole world will make way for you.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:39:48 PM by barnes13

Of course that cannot be canceled, because the blockchain system does not have a system like the one in a centralized application like Paypal. And as you know that the blockchain system uses a decentralized system, so cancellation of transactions will not be possible because this is not a centralized system (in other words no one can control it).

Seer is a serious ambitious project, sharing many rewards with these members,
and which is presented by an excellent team.
His field is an area of ​​future and will be well followed by people
Brovo for the team and good luck
Thank you for your support for the SEER project. We will continue to do the best for the community. Have you joined the local SEER community of your country?
Don't miss this opportunity, because SEER is currently making various kinds of campaigns with considerable rewards for community members who contribute to SEER
I see your project has a lot of attractive bonus programs, don't know what gift program in the future? Do you intend to list Binance?
Hello, Thank you for your enthusiasm for the bonus program that we are running. You don't need to worry about that, I'm sure SEER will do the best for their community in the future, including making more interesting campaigns for people and also the rewards that are given will not disappoint the efforts of the members. Currently SEER has been listed on the Bitfinex, and if community development is very rapid there is a large possibility that SEER will listing to several other major exchanges.
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

a very interesting project, with complete features SEER will become the platform of the next generation, plus the features of sport crowdfunding events which in fact have a large community will add to the pleasure of users, I am sure the SEER platform traffic will be very crowded in future
Heri k

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

You want to give more value to your brand and create a marketing channel that directly reaches your target customers, my idea is that launching mobile apps is the right choice.
Because performance is faster, only has one domain, and is more attractive in terms of visuals. Especially if you add features that users have full access to mobile devices, such as cameras, gestures, notifications, speakers, and other features. In my opinion the quality and safety of mobile apps is guaranteed because it is controlled by each vendor. Especially if the presence of mobile apps cannot always be operated when the user is online, but it can also be offline
So many suggestions and ideas from me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: