Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The energy that drives patience  (Read 960 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Patience can not just be exercised in perpetuity,  at some point we get tired,  worn out and bewildered.  What keep us going is what brought us into cryptocurrency in the first place! The ideals of decentslisation, freedom to own your money without been dictated to and ability to spend it whenever and wherever you want!  These cryptocurrency  core value is what drive my patience and believes!

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

It is said right.  It is very important to gather the will into a fist and wait in spite of the non-constant situation!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

the only thing that has been driving patience so far for altcoin bag holders has been stupidity in my experience because in a highly volatile, highly manipulated market where the coins are getting pumped and dumped instead of having natural growths, when you bag hold an altcoin that means you are bag holding a highly volatile object that can explode in your face at any moment and that explosion only depends on a chance. you may get lucky and it doesn't explode while you are bag holding but most of the times it happens and you lose half your face because of it. you can ask hundreds of bag holders that lost from 60% to 90% of what they invested in altcoins and "had patient".

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Patience is not the ability to wait, but how we behave while waiting. This is a sentence that impressed me. Indeed, crypto market conditions now require us to be patient. The question is, how to be patient?
Therefore, from being constantly saddened by crypto market conditions, what if we see other opportunities so that the tokens / coins that we hold today are valuable, whether buying altcoins or other useful things.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

The market is in sad condition for more than six months. There are many people who have not abandoned a crypto in a difficult situation and now they deserve respect, because to watch everything fall, you need great patience.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I agree with the statement above, patience is absolutely necessary, with patience surely we will slowly get results that are in accordance with our wishes because they all require a process, keep trying and be patient for maximum results
Patience must come with knowledge, so expect to get income from this market, however if we find that the market is declining, the coin is declining, and you are patiently holding the coin. Without value, you will lose more. So choose the potential coin.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

It is said right.  It is very important to gather the will into a fist and wait in spite of the non-constant situation!
We need to wait for the best time on the market when it finally starts to grow. I believe that the wait is not so long, patience and you will get everything you deserve.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.

I think not only for this behavior about how you are surveillance and always look for knowledge in it, about everything and explore from various sources.
not just patience and behavior that will make you successful in this industry. but knowledge and experience.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.

Very good advice for those people can't wait for their investment to increase in a fast way but investing and trading is the important weapon is patient.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

This is a good advise from the OP and I agree with the comments relayed to the people. I hope many people can get the message clearly and change our mind set from being impatient to become more patient this time. Patience should be always considered on how we react in the current  crypto market condition and set aside emotions over  your decision making towards your crypto investment.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

We know all that patience is the key for making a profit in trading but some altcoins right now is always continue dropping for their price so its dangerous to hold and to buy.
Apex06

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Patience is really important in our sphere as we all know how dreadful panic selling can be and how hard it is to make the right decisions sometimes.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

In crypto currency trading, the only energy that drives patience is the energy derived from intense research work
When you dig up a lot of informations about a project

No matter how deep it dumps or how low the prices are, you remain confident that it’s gonna spring up and provide your profits

That’s the best energy so far
Dyor always
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

i think when you see clearly that goal that you would like to reach it is much easier to go through productive waiting, and nothing really can hurt you when you know why you doing this

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

To be successful in life, patience is one of the key factors that will determine how far one will go in his career or business. Without patience, you won't be persistent in go through many failures that will later leads you to success and same thing goes here.

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

Patience is really important in our sphere as we all know how dreadful panic selling can be and how hard it is to make the right decisions sometimes.
Do panic sales sometimes there is the truth to avoid losses that are too large like yesterday when prices fell continuously. indeed patience is very important but patience also has to look at conditions and situations so that it must be able to put patience in the right place

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

We must always remember that we are psychics, and we can not say with certainty that this project , the coin will make us rich in a few years. A lot of predictions about the cryptocurrency that did not come true. And if you decide to hold the coin for long, then hold it. If you decide to sell - sell. Never regret what you have done, because your decision is your right decision, what it would not be. Here is my main energy that helps me work with cryptocurrency
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

I'm not a patient person. I'm not good at waiting. I know I need to learn how to be patient and succeed in my job. But as the electronics market continues to fall and I am constantly losing money. So I need to solve the money I hold in order not to lose money.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Being patient is very hard. We all work here because of the money, which is very necessary and we are very upset when the project postpones the distribution of tokens or access to the stock exchange. We are constantly in suspense. Therefore, we need to work on ourselves and our emotions.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

a bit like a sermon
of course on the current market should be able to endure and not get excited
Well, you can buy coins at low prices, and again endure))

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: