Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The energy that drives patience  (Read 960 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

One can not learn having patience without the knowledge of that field he wants to work with. Our mistakes teaches us some bitter and true lesson for future. Patience is a key factor in crypto trading but it is easy to say have patience but doubts comes in mind automatically and that frustrate us. Expectation must not be so high because market does not run according to our expectation it runs most of the time fully opposite. Remaining calm while handling the  pressure in mind is an art. One who have a high level of endurance in the market can be a successful in crypto world.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Being patient is very hard. We all work here because of the money, which is very necessary and we are very upset when the project postpones the distribution of tokens or access to the stock exchange. We are constantly in suspense. Therefore, we need to work on ourselves and our emotions.
In theory, everyone thinks that patience is easy to do. They think that just shutdown and not care about it when the market drops, but in fact the opposite. We will never do that when our money is constantly falling and our minds will not be able to be patient
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Being patient is very hard. We all work here because of the money, which is very necessary and we are very upset when the project postpones the distribution of tokens or access to the stock exchange. We are constantly in suspense. Therefore, we need to work on ourselves and our emotions.
emotions do not solve the problem, it will make it worse. and with our role as a bounty hunter, indeed only being able to patient and wait will help you in making every decision, so that you always make the right decisions if you keep calm

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Very nice post! In theory, it sounds great, but in practice, it's hard to overcome such downfalls, especially for those who don't know how to trade and just hold coins. I think the reversal will be in 3-5 months, otherwise, all enthusiasts will disappear

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Patience is one of the most important aspect of success. If you cannot be patient on this market, you will lose a lot of money. Be patient guys and you will be rewarded, when we will finally see the market changing and turning green.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.
No doubt that patience is the very important and governing factor in determining your success in this market and I think we all are aware with this flactuating nature of market that how the valuation of every crypto currency is subject to flactuation so one have to be very patience and should not be provoked by anyone in the time of deflation as in the time of deflation there are many cunning people who fears you about high loss and purchase your coin at very low rate so don’t get provoked just depend on your research and then invest wisely.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

I'm quoting the 3 lines from OP. This is very true and I like it very much as well.
Patience is indeed tied to the each persons behavior - and his Reaction to external stimuli as well.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.

Im one with this Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.. In my own definitions, "Patience is the ability to maintain your self discipline"
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

Patience to wait is often bored, we must be able to control it in order to get positive energy. By having positive energy, we will be able to make the right decisions in every action. Positive energy in crypto will be able to take a good decision and finally be able to control our coins.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Now all the energy should be directed not at patience but at finding more stable assets for investments. Because the market does not work and it is still impossible to make a profit from it.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

The simple way to get energy for patience is "invest and forget". The problem is how to forget. For me the better way is to do some interesting work and create additional source of income.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

The simple way to get energy for patience is "invest and forget". The problem is how to forget. For me the better way is to do some interesting work and create additional source of income.

Patience without any follow through on update is just wasting your time and effort.  As on of the reply here, patience is best when we know what is really happening around our investment.  I had applied this invest and forget and soon found out that what I am holding became a trash, not following updates, the project made different updates which ended in a token swap which invalidate my holding.

Yes patience is best when provided with right information because there are times when we have to cut off our patience and sell what we are holding.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

This is very reasonable, often for those investors who hold tokens for a long time, and they end up with the most benefits.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

My family and my children will be my energy to keep me more on patiently waiting,.they are my treasures why im still keep crypto as a part of my daily life.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

Patience is a very important thing, because investments can not be fixed on a downtrend, you need to wait until the market grows!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

that is true, who is not able to be patient will experience psychiatric disorders, because the more days, the market gets worse. just waiting for it requires strong energy. there needs to be learning to practice patience.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I can't be patient for more than a year of bear year. It is very sad but I feel just apathy now(

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

i think it is also an indicator of trust - to our decisions, to our brains, to our path. you can only be patient when you know why, when there is a hope or something that pulls you through all the obstacles

thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

I totally agree with your every single word dude. Patient is the key in this unstable market. If you believe crypto world, you know its gonna rise after a while but you dont know when its gonna happen.

xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

well said OP, and if you think patience is hard on the way down.  You just wait until you get closer and closer to your exit #'s on the way UP.  That will test your patience like no bear market ever will.  One of Warren Buffett's most important sentiments is that the markets move value from the impatient to the patient.  Don't be Greg! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: