Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The energy that drives patience  (Read 960 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Thanks friend for the insight. Patience is very important, but it does not just happen without calculative effort. Sometimes, we might loose our focus to be patient, if we do not know what surrounds the essence of such attitude
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Simply, many do not understand the algorithm of work. That's all. The patience of this ends. And they leave our community. The fact is that people think that having come to the cryptocurrency world tomorrow they will become millionaires. However, we all understand that it is not.

Grin All friends of peace and patience.  Grin

qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

I agree that patience is very important in our lives in any field. but you know, sometimes you run out of patience. and I think many will agree that not everything needs to be tolerated, some situations or phenomena need to stop as soon as you notice.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Patience is what people don't have nowadays and the crypto world don't work like that.  People want to buy lambo so fast they forgot they should have patience and what well before they leap or sell. Panicked sell is making things worse

Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

patience helps in life to achieve their goals despite the conditions. and when it seems that all against you. but you know, it's really more important to determine whether the goal of such efforts is worth it. we need to properly assess our capabilities and prospects.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.

patience should not be mistaken with hodling.
Also one of the best characteristics in this market or any volatile market situation is high level of consciousness , to make decisions based on strategy and facts not based on emotion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Thanks friend for the insight. Patience is very important, but it does not just happen without calculative effort. Sometimes, we might loose our focus to be patient, if we do not know what surrounds the essence of such attitude

Patience is a better quality that any coin holder can show in the current bad situation in the crypto market. I advise you and your friends to wait patiently for the growth of cryptocurrency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Yea that is true, it is not just enough to say that you are waiting but the kind of attitude you have while you are waiting is one thing that is going to determine if you are going to be able to go all the way or if you are just going to end up falling out on the way. Also what you believe in while you wait can also determine the kind of holder that you will be

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Patience is what people don't have nowadays and the crypto world don't work like that.  People want to buy lambo so fast they forgot they should have patience and what well before they leap or sell. Panicked sell is making things worse

That's right, I think someone need to make a topic regarding the level of patience by adding strong and powerful words. I guess big investors don't have issue with the downfall they are very clear in selling coins as they have planned for long-term investment. The saddest part is for short-term investors because they don't have enough money to hold coins that's the point.

Am I spamming? Report me!
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Why are investors and hunters in the market losing patience? I think the main reason comes from fraud and price manipulation! Because when everyone is losing money, the sellers in the market will only be more than buyers!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.
yes it is, and patience is connected with our intelligence, i reckon. well, our ability to understand that everything is following its own course and not aleays it is going to be the way we expect it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Being patient is not an easy thing to do. The feeling of being scared and discourage with the current situation makes you think that why am i still here in crypto. But as a person with great desires we can have a greater tolerance with our decision to continue in crypto.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

Many things make people emotional and impatient. What often happens on Cryptocurrency is when prices fall, surely many people are impatient and sell coins at low prices. And when the Bounty program is extended in duration or the Bounty project is the scam. Be patient because with that you can make good decisions.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Patience is a better quality that any coin holder can show in the current bad situation in the crypto market. I advise you and your friends to wait patiently for the growth of cryptocurrency.
Well, there are people who have invested their apartments and cars , I think they have no patience and they have long been closed in the big cons , but those people who have not invested all the money I think they have enough patience for such a market

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

I have enough experiense in trading. Several years ago I traded on the stock market. There I learn different lessons about trading. One of them was 'Patience is the key to success'. I'm still using this advice in invesing. Now I mostly prefer to invest for long-term. It's less risky and more profitable.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

Well, there are people who have invested their apartments and cars , I think they have no patience and they have long been closed in the big cons , but those people who have not invested all the money I think they have enough patience for such a market
In cryptosystem its always advice able not to invest what you can't afford to loss to avoid stories that touch and regret, but many still ignore this warning. That's why you see many negative comments on forum as the where expecting to gain double profit but along the line it fails the person we create a post if bitcoin or not which is not ideal.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

I have enough experiense in trading. Several years ago I traded on the stock market. There I learn different lessons about trading. One of them was 'Patience is the key to success'. I'm still using this advice in invesing. Now I mostly prefer to invest for long-term. It's less risky and more profitable.
I agree about patience, but you also need a smart approach to this question. Do not tolerate it when the crypto falls all the time. better sell if the bear market begins. don't just keep patience

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:08:16 AM

You have a point and I'm a victim of impatience till date,after weeks of promoting bounty projects you finally get paid and you have to wait for months if not years for the token to get listed on exchanges,the fact is its very frustrating and not that easy at all but there is nothing better to do about all the delays than having Patience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:47:05 AM

Having Patience in crypto space is not that easy like you stated and its even more harder for those who are into crypto for full time job,most times there will be one delay after another,the only people that won't get dragged down by this are those who have another source of income.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:52:03 AM

To make sure you need many factors and experiences, not just investment and not care about what you are investing. Always keep track of the project you are investing in and make the best decisions, but it should not depend on investments that will be highly profitable. Keep your work so as not to affect your finances when your investment falls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: