Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:02:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback on new crypto  (Read 461 times)
Sherwood_Archer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

it is a good project, but volume coin I think is to big.
and price for crowdfunding is expensive than his value coin.
Thanks for the feedback. This is what I want to know.
Aidenpeters

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Virie is still very new and it hasn't been through any in-depth analysis because of it yet. If you're interested in investing it would be wise to wait as a lack of information as of right now there isn't much to go on how good or bad this crypto might be so waiting is the best plan.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

We need to be careful before investing on a new crypto. There are always doubts regarding a new crypto so if you are determined enough to invest, I suggest you to analyze this thing more.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

New cryptos are not doing pretty well lately due to some market upheaval throughout the world. Virie is oen od the new ones, that doe not have the popularity among enthusiast. If you want to invest into it, have a decent knowledge about the whole process and analyze logically; or invest on something that is already doing good in the market
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Has anyone here already heard of Virie? A friend sent the link to me knowing that I am interested with bitcoin and said that this may be the next big thing. It appears to be really new as I haven't seen any talk about it. Could anyone check and let me know if it's worth looking into it? I am thinking that maybe since it is new, I could get money investing on it early on.
don't waste your time and money on that kind of coin mate especially if you don't have enough information about it, because honestly in my view it's like fresh project which is uncertain such those coin previously that suddenly become a shitcoin..  if i were you buy a coin that already listed on some exchange to assure you can gain more profits , and by the way stop seeking for more information about that project because i already did it  and it's a waste of time ,
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

If you do not understand far enough or really understand about the project you are referring to, it would be better if you delay the time to research and find a clear and reliable source of information. There are lots of new crypto out there, so you better be careful before going further.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

new crypto is too risky to have when not understand properly what is inside. many new cryptos are now just a glimpse through just because once that happens a lot of the fall were not even heard from again reportedly. the role of the developer team will be quite important for the new crypto.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Sherwood_Archer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

If you do not understand far enough or really understand about the project you are referring to, it would be better if you delay the time to research and find a clear and reliable source of information. There are lots of new crypto out there, so you better be careful before going further.
Thanks for the advice. I really do not understand technicalities of bitcoin so I invest based mostly on reading other people's opinions about it. The same thing that I do here. I will not invest on Virie for the meantime and just see if it's gonna pick up or at least when more people are talking about it to read what other people think about it and know from their experience.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

I have been recommended to a particular coin in a similar way in the past and it eventually turned out be a huge loss despite the whole eulogies accorded to the coin. The rule is never make an investment based on someone's recommendation alone, do a proper research on your own before taking decision.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

I never heard of such project and if you are really interested in making an investment, I would rather advise you to invest on the existing top 20 alts wherein it has been existing in the current market for quite sometime. New ICO's are not assured to be successful as it will undergo more trials along the way. However, prior to get involve in doing investment, it would be better for you to study and gain more knowledge as this will guide you in your analysis of the market trend.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

I just heard about this and of course, the new crypto can only have an advantage and can also be detrimental. It will be good enough when the new crypto has new technology because it is certainly likely to increase hers will be good enough. but much has happened also precisely the new crypto doesn't have room to grow so many falls in fall.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

Has anyone here already heard of Virie? A friend sent the link to me knowing that I am interested with bitcoin and said that this may be the next big thing. It appears to be really new as I haven't seen any talk about it. Could anyone check and let me know if it's worth looking into it? I am thinking that maybe since it is new, I could get money investing on it early on.

This is a new crypto and you want to invest, I just read it for a moment, it seems good but what is the next review?
Have you taken steps to invest in Virie?
I think there is still a lot to be learned with this crypto, even though the impression is good but must be analyzed carefully.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

I see we must download wallet for this coin, it means it have its own blockchain right? it will be plus value if some project use its own blockchain. As long it not took long time for mainnet.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

It is worth thinking about buying this cryptocurrency. If there is interest, it is already quite a good indicator and you should not give it up. I think that soon we will hear about it from the cool media, if it is really promising
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

New cryptocurrencies are always difficult. But the reviews really help us to understand whether to buy. And this review and this opinion will also help me a lot when choosing whether to buy and look for this coin
StockholmZ

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Please invest and be able to survive the scam of buying a token token when presale will make you a huge profit.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

I haven't heard anything about it. But why don't you study this issue yourself, you want others to do the work for you or you are not sure of your competencies? Do you think that what we say has great power ? I believe that everyone must learn or ask advice from those who he knows and do not doubt  them experience and knowledge.
Sherwood_Archer (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

I haven't heard anything about it. But why don't you study this issue yourself, you want others to do the work for you or you are not sure of your competencies? Do you think that what we say has great power ? I believe that everyone must learn or ask advice from those who he knows and do not doubt  them experience and knowledge.
I am fair new to crypto so I am lurking a lot around here and reading. I thought this would be the best venue for advice for something like this.
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Yes I've read about it and it's pretty promising but since I'm a newbie too, I would probably wait just a little while until it's completely launched meaning, some other people have already invested in it although I would also not wait for too long or I might get left behind when it turns out to be a pretty good investment just like what happened to me with bitcoin. I've missed the best investment days for it. Although from my understanding, Virie is not a cryptocurrency on its own. It’s a free trade infrastructure aiming to create space for e-commerce free of usual obstacles and yet guaranteeing sureties to keep contracting parties protected of possible frauds. Sounds promising.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

I am trying to avoid new projects, especially during the falling market. Look at the ICO stats during September and October, these were the worst months of crypto science the beginning of 2017. Just be careful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: