Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0,5 BtC until the 15th of December  (Read 275 times)
impactress (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Dear community,

I'm sorry for starting my first post like this, but I don't know what to do else, since I dont have any money left and I'm in big trouble.
I Don't get any Credit from the bank because of problems in the past caused by different reasons. I have a job in a well known german company and earn good money- that's why it isn't a problem to pay the btc back to you- if you are willing to lend the amount to me (or spend, if you like, even if I feel like a poor man right now..)
Bas things are happen the last past months to me (if you want to, I will explain in PN) and I'm trying to get up on my feet again but some things are always pushing me down and I wan't to ask you, if you could lend me the asked amount of 0,5 btc which I need to fix some things- otherwise things will get much worse then they already are.

I can't give any other collateral then my sign, my personal data and my payroll as a proof- we could make a contract, that you can take the money from my employer, if I don't pay back the sum.

Please, be so kind and help me, i really don't now what to do else instead of taking a bitcoin loan.

Thanks and regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Dear community,

I'm sorry for starting my first post like this, but I don't know what to do else, since I dont have any money left and I'm in big trouble.
I Don't get any Credit from the bank because of problems in the past caused by different reasons. I have a job in a well known german company and earn good money- that's why it isn't a problem to pay the btc back to you- if you are willing to lend the amount to me (or spend, if you like, even if I feel like a poor man right now..)
Bas things are happen the last past months to me (if you want to, I will explain in PN) and I'm trying to get up on my feet again but some things are always pushing me down and I wan't to ask you, if you could lend me the asked amount of 0,5 btc which I need to fix some things- otherwise things will get much worse then they already are.

I can't give any other collateral then my sign, my personal data and my payroll as a proof- we could make a contract, that you can take the money from my employer, if I don't pay back the sum.

Please, be so kind and help me, i really don't now what to do else instead of taking a bitcoin loan.

Thanks and regards
Post your story.

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
impactress (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

[/quote] Post your story.
[/quote]

I'll post it later or tomorrow from office- with smartphone it's too much and my right hand will feel numb after a while of holding phone too long.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Or you could ask your employer for a loan and have the employer take the payments out of your paycheck.

Your employer doesn't trust you'll stick around?   Then why would anonymous strangers?    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
impactress (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Or you could ask your employer for a loan and have the employer take the payments out of your paycheck.

Your employer doesn't trust you'll stick around?   Then why would anonymous strangers?    Roll Eyes

I'm working for the company since 2007 and I completed my education after school here; so employers lack of trust isn't the matter Smiley
(I hope that some of the following words are correct, because I used google translator Smiley   )

Unfortunately, it's impossible to get a loan/

wage in advance, in this case- our company only gives a loan in case of a "special reasons", for example:
if one your relatives dies and if you're responsive for the funeral (like I got as my dad died few years ago).

We got a collective bargaining agreement and there's a guideline where are the reasons to find:
- Change of residence for a compelling, personal event.
- death/funeral or heavy illness of family members, if you're responsive for them
- if you're disabled/got disabled (70%) and for the first time, you have to buy a car that is equipped for the disabled, if it's neccessary for the way between home and workplace.
- if you marry, divorce or move out at your parents home (for the first time) and you have to buy furniture,etc. (same reasons if it is one your children, except of their divorce)
- you have to buy new clothes or furniture because of a loss by fire/water case,etc., if it's not paid by insurance
- Illness or death if aid can not be granted because the question of a claim for damages due to unauthorized action against a third party or insurance is still unclear

The possibility to get wage advances/loan without a special reason was changed in 1999 (i can proof, because every change of the agreement can be found in our intranet, like the agreement itself- but I can't post it this Thread where the whole world can read it- I think you understand the reasons and in the end it would only be interesting for those that are thinking about helping me), so it's not fair, that you rated me and added the comment, that I'm trying to scam 0,5 BTC- even if I can understand that it looks weird if someone asks for it out of the blue Sad

now why Im asking for a loan:
My boyfriend left me few weeks ago; suddenly for another woman- but that's not the reason, as you can guess.
We've been together for a long, long time- that's why i trusted him and i've never thought that he could be like this, like he was at the end.

Meanwhile our realationship, he had much debts that he has to pay and of course- after beeing together for many years- i did my best to help him as much as I could.
So i did take a loan, that he just had to pay one bill instead of many few bills and with the loan we were able too pay lower costs at a few creditors because it was okay or them to take lower money, if we pay immidieately.
Only the loan rate is 500 € every month, (I know it's my own fault; I never should have been this stupid to put my trust that much into someone, even if it's my boyfriend and we're together for many years- but never a failure, always a lesson. Next time I know it better) but I can handle it.

let's go further..
He was the one that paid the rent for our appartment, he got the half of the costs every month from me- now, where he is gone- I got a call from the lessor and he asked me, if I could tell him when the rental fee will be paid for the last two months, that he is calling me because he can't reach my ex- I've told him that we're not together anymore and that I don't know why he didn't pay. The lessor said that he's understanding, but he want at least one of the missing rental fees, otherwise he will cancel the contract immidiately. I tried to call my ex to ask what he think he is, because he knows to take the half of the money for the rents from me and not paying- but as you can guess he didn't answer the phone.
The next problem is, my car is broken and the repair of it will be around 700-900 €, depends on how many hours it will take to fix it.
But the most important problem for me is, that one of my cats got the diagnostic FORL on monday (it's the german shortform, i don't know if it's the same in englisch); it's a disease of the teeth where the roots "vanish"; under x-rays the doctor could see that there a 7 teeth that there are seven teeth that has to be extract, two of them are that massive diseasesd that the teeth did broke and the root is lying free now, what causes the aches right now. The surgery will be around 1.200 €. I asked for payment in rates, but after checking my creditworthiness they said no; I already asked other doctores- all of them are telling me, that i only can pay in rates if my creditworthiness is okay...and that's the greatest problem.
The broken car is my smallest problem; most urgent is my cat because he is having heavy aches and can't eat really right now, even if i small the food at most as i can; and thats the most important for me because my cats are my dearest and i don't know what to do. I was looking in the whole Internet for a loan, but all the banks are declining my asking, neither my homebank is willing to give me a loan. I could live without the car right now, what means that I would need a little less of BTC if no one want's to help me- but the rental fee is important and the most important are the cost for the surgery.

thats why I landed here and feeling like a poor girl because it feels like begging but i really don't know what to do- all that together hurts enough, so please don't call me a scammer, or intruder or something else like this..
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 04:33:09 PM by TheCryptoMafia

Since you are asking for 0.5 BTC non collateral loan, even if someone wishes to give, the instincts of running away with it are more than those of returning.

EDIT : I can donate some amount if you wish to take it.

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

You would have been better asking friends or family.
impactress (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

Since you are asking for 0.5 BTC non collateral loan, even if someone wishes to give, the instincts of running away with it are more than those of returning.

EDIT : I can donate some amount if you wish to take it.

Yes, i know and I can understand the people- but there isn't really much I could give as collateral- except my car registration- and since my car is broken it isnt worth that much.. Sad

If you really would donate some amount, it would be really nice and I would be grateful

You would have been better asking friends or family.

I did ask two of my friends- one is on vacation and spent a lot of money for it, that's why he can't give, the other one is looking for a new residence and maybe found one, why he want to save money. My family- that only means my mum and stepfather-can't really help. My mum just get a small pension and since she and her husband moved to another country, they have enough trouble themselves with the new house, because there went something wrong (it was sold to them but many things have been just "optimized" instead of a full repair by the owner before)- I couldn't take a heart to ask them.

Maybe theres a chance that there are few people that would help with smaller amounts? Ofc with a contract for every single one then.
smaller amounts will lower the risk of loosing too much for a single person
(I can imagine that people are scared of losing much at once and that it's hard to trust a stranger person- even if they offer a contract)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Obvious scam attempt, no valid collateral, well deserved negative feedback.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Even if your story is true, you should understand that most people aren't willing to send off $3000 to an anonymous user who has never posted before on the forum. Regardless of a story.

frikson

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Hello,

you could use one of the landing companies, just do some google!
impactress (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

Even if your story is true, you should understand that most people aren't willing to send off $3000 to an anonymous user who has never posted before on the forum. Regardless of a story.
I really understand this; what I don't understand is, that some ppl call me scammer and they are sure about it... don't know how to explain in englisch, but I'll try: there is a difference between "knowing" and "guessing"... you know what I mean? Of course, they don't know me, and there is a high risk; that's why I said I will give all details from me, including a contract signed by me which would allow the one to send it to my employer to take the money from my salary-
like it's usual if you get a credit from bank.

Hello,

you could use one of the landing companies, just do some google!

I know what you mean- but I only found three:
One is just for companies, the other one not for my country and the third one want's collateral in krypto in exchange for money.

Whatever- I feel bad enough right now just because I have to beg..
and to be called a scammer makes me sad as well- even if the ppl don't know me real so that I shouldn't take it to personally..

I left my BTC adress in my profile- maybe someone would spend a little amount,
I hope that I can use the forums in the future for other threads without beiing called scammer just because I asked for something because I am in trouble... Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: