Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Siri for cryptocurrency world. Will this technology be useful to us?  (Read 251 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

1. I think Ai will help us choose a good ICO project.
2. I think in some parts help. Since where is more advertising, PR project. So the project has interested them and is something of itself.
3. At the moment I have not come across such ones yet.
4. In my opinion, he certainly needs us. Since it will be easy and simple.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I don't think artificial intelligence would be useful in the crypto market in anyway because it is hard for a human to determine whether a project is scam or not.
How would AI find if a project is scam or not ? Most of the ICOs tend to pay money to the ICO review sites to get good rating. If AI review those sites to make the judgement then we are bound to invest in a scam project.
Besides that, nobody can guarantee when an ICO could take away your money and run away. In order for AI to detect the scams, we have to be able to detect the scam projects ourselves to develop such an AI to detect scams.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MohamedJones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Introducing something similar as Siri to crypto has potential. It would help people learn, research and provide useful information regarding cryptocurrency as the A.I would bring out the most relevant and useful information on what you're looking for. But, it's still a long way to go before getting something like that so we'll have to wait and see.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

In this case, there will probably be some kind of project that will create a new AI that, sooner or later, will simply say that nothing from cryptocurrencies is simply suitable for our existence, just think about it.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

livingfree thanks for your expert opinion.

I am also inspired by the stunning ideas of the project. Sincerely I hope that the project will be released. If I'm not mistaken on the project website, you can sign up for a beta test, and play with Ai. I hope I discovered something new for you.
No, I'm not an expert but that's just my opinion.

Various project proposals has been there before AFAIK since last year or two years ago, there has been a setup like that. Coding this would depend on the devs and if its really an Ai they have to make sure that it really works.  But I'm really in doubt about making a choice on what ICO to choose depending on AI's choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

Well, it would not be a bad idea considering that AI can really be of great help in detecting scams. It all depends on the program you put in and how you are able to select some certain criteria that would aid the AI in making those decisions.

More like the same decisions you would have made studying and researching on your own and then AI giving you those decisions easily based on those criteria you are looking at.

Somehow it is something that would come in handy, but with market tending towards being regulated, it would really not be a necessity.
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

Ai has come a long way. People used to think it only belonged in sci fi books or movies but it can do wonders to the crytocurrency world by providing real time analytics and prediction.
Araewien

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

It seems that AI is being integrating with every aspect of our lives day by day. So eventually it will also join the cryptocurrency world. It can use its analytical abililty to suggest good crypto to invest and and may potentially find scam coins.
Niresean

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

It's an interesting matter indeed. Although not so sure how the project would but it has definitely caught my attention. Looking forward to seeing it happening.
Taylia

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Siri as in used in the Apple devices as an assistance service, which can give you instant knoledge on something; cryptocurrecny definitely needs one for their own, as it is a new method and most the people do not even know about this thing. People who are interested in crypto can be benefitted fron the instant assistance about somethig just by asking for it. A new kind of moderation aslo be needed for this purpose as this is not ordibnary method or financial policy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: