Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring of wealth from the impatient to the patient!  (Read 1262 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

they are here because they want to make shit loads of money and at the end, they end up regretting the fact that they never had any long term goals as the case may be. If you are always in haste for something, the chances of never getting to see a better chance will always be there.
I think the impatient started to be right at around 6th month, the price has been around these levels for so long that the impatient decided it doesn't really worth it to wait the bear out. Right now, the market seems so boring that I might as well invested into gold or something and still came out better than this (didn't check it tbh, don't quote me on that) even tho gold has been the slowest rises in the historical sense.

The price went up to $20k which is nice but ever since those days it has never had a proper green market for long time and because of that the impatient people have started to say "it is enough thats it!" and left. I would understand for couple months this could have happened but it has been nearly a year of this and when you are down for over a year it is not easy to be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
You’re wrong, when you invested doesn’t have anything to do with whether you will make it in cryptocurrency and get rich or not. Take for example, there are people who bought Bitcoin last two years at the price rate of $2000 and cashed out at the price rate of $19000, but some dumb people kept on holding and lost everything.

There are also those that bought at the rate of $15000 and lost more than half of their investment. So when you invested doesn’t matter, you just need to cash out anytime you think is right for you.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

I think it is reasonable if there is someone who is impatient with the fluctuations in the crypto market currently buying and selling due to the many positive and negative issues. for those who have more money and invest like buying bitcoin and being held for 2 to 3 years is a brilliant idea.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

As a cryptocurrencies enthusiast I can authoritatively said that holding is the major ways we can actually make money.  The patience one make money from the market and investing into cryptocurrencies now is one way you can became one of the wealthy people in the future.
Unfortunately, if we are to look at the population of holders to those who are actually just here for the quick bucks, there are just very few of the holders, with a lot of the holders even being those who are holding large chunk of it.

Truth be told, a lot of those who are more into the greedy part of things are those who are pretty not doing so well in real life and just looking for quick means to get rich, no form of patience at all to at least, focus on the long term, and that impairs their judgment a whole lot. So at the end, it is just all about the patience and even if you do not have the patience, learning to trade is not something that bad at all.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I think it is reasonable if there is someone who is impatient with the fluctuations in the crypto market currently buying and selling due to the many positive and negative issues. for those who have more money and invest like buying bitcoin and being held for 2 to 3 years is a brilliant idea.
Yes, that’s the point exactly. Not everyone can be able to invest their money and hold it for long, cause not everyone is that rich and they are just trying their luck to see if things works for them and any chance they get and price increase they will immediately, or maybe if market shows signs that it will drop, they also withdraw to avoid losing their money. It’s only those with the money that can invest and leave it for years.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I agree that you need huge patience with crypto, crypto just start to grow so we can't expect something big could happen in instance, the growth also not that stable uet, but I do see a lot of potential and easiness that crypto could provide if its being mass adopted, and now we are in the process of fighting with regulation, if we can cope or win with the regulation then we can see huge rising of crypto value
It is not a pure form of investment so we can't expect this to be an invetment for forever because when the cryptos were adopted by mass people then the prices will be stable so chances of making money with stable prices are hard and people also will look for some other investments.
Whether as an investment or not, one thing is certain, a time will come when there would be real life usage and the chances of seeing some level of stability will be there but obviously it cannot be completely stable.

However, we know that even in the long run, this space will really be serving a whole lot as a store of value most of the time, and in that case it would not change it from being much of an asset like gold and the likes, but the thing is that with real life usage, it even makes things a whole lot better. Those who are not patient now to focus on the future will most definitely have themselves to blame for it, there is no doubt about that.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
Just because there are a few poor people that managed to get rich through cryptocurrency doesn’t mean that it is actually transferring wealth from the rich to poor. It’s possible that it can be from the poor to another poor, making he or she better than the other cause, well, luck is on their side and wasn’t for the other person. Why I’m saying this is because some of these rich guys has the key to control this market, so how is it going to move against?
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Goodluck to you friend.
I quite agree with you that being impatient can make one to lose or not profit as much. But can we really blame the impatient who is satisfied with his/her profit or the patient one who is holding big bag of shitcoins? Being patient and discipline is crucial in this kind of market, however one must wait with common sense.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Thanks for the advise, but i really don't think it is just buying and holding. We should really look into Crypto currency used as a well currency. To circulate in the market and not just rot inside our virtual wallets. Have use for it to buy stuff and render services. This will help it in the long run rather than just buying coins you don't use at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

You are very correct. Impatience is the major issue here and it is the line between failure and success in the cryptocurrency space. The patient ones are mopping up cryptocurrency from the impatient who often sell their coins at the sound of any negative news. In future, the patient ones will have a good success story while the impatient will be in regrets.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Yes, it becomes a way to profit from crypto by buying and holding and selling when prices rise. But the market is difficult to predict, so when the price is higher than the purchase price, I let go of selling.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

The cryptocurrency space is still an evolving platform, to earn you must be patient to have access, to the wealth of this age, do not invest and expect an instant return on investment, several project in the space are just on the developmental phase of there project.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

Thanks for the advise, but i really don't think it is just buying and holding. We should really look into Crypto currency used as a well currency. To circulate in the market and not just rot inside our virtual wallets. Have use for it to buy stuff and render services. This will help it in the long run rather than just buying coins you don't use at all.
That is the thing! A lot of people are so much concentrated on the fact that crypto is more of an asset than a currency and I really will not doubt that, considering the fact that even if you want to spend today, there is no much avenue for that yet.

However, I believe this is something that would change over time, a time will most definitely come when we would have seen the level of adoption grown hugely, volatility has reduced to some extent across board, payment system has been made easy when it comes to using cryptocurrency as a payment platform and in that case, at the same time, the same impatient people who keep selling at loss out of panic and impatience will still regret it eventually.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
I quite agree with you that being impatient can make one to lose or not profit as much. But can we really blame the impatient who is satisfied with his/her profit or the patient one who is holding big bag of shitcoins? Being patient and discipline is crucial in this kind of market, however one must wait with common sense.
Yeah, the level of impatience of a lot of people in the past have made them to miss being a part of the market today and even if they are, it has made them to miss the profit some early holders are even getting right now even at the dip. Yeah, that is exactly how it is.

The funniest part to this whole thing is the fact that in as much as they all keep saying banks have been stealing from them, you just realize that even at this stage, the same gullible people who want to get rich overnight are still allowing the same banks and financial institutions to play with their emotions and get them thrown out of the market, since all they will ever be is weak hands.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

It is true that wealth dispersing caused by the patience when you use your mind and business behavior you can not lose any contract if you have patience and when you make decisions in hurry mostly you will lose in this problem and in general it can be said that wealth transfer from impatience to patience people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

You are very correct. Impatience is the major issue here and it is the line between failure and success in the cryptocurrency space. The patient ones are mopping up cryptocurrency from the impatient who often sell their coins at the sound of any negative news. In future, the patient ones will have a good success story while the impatient will be in regrets.
If we are actually to look at the majority of the people in this space right now, they are those who came into the cryptocurrency scene sometimes late last year due to the FOMO and promises of getting rich overnight with a bad mentality and not even taking the time to learn what the space is all about.

In that case, looking at the current situation, it is always a normal thing to get to see a lot of them get to panic and impatient to the extent of just giving up on the future of the market, because like I said, they never took their time to know. This is always the target of the whales most of the time, and I am sure they will never stop until they get the last weak hand out of the market in their favor.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

they are here because they want to make shit loads of money and at the end, they end up regretting the fact that they never had any long term goals as the case may be. If you are always in haste for something, the chances of never getting to see a better chance will always be there.
I think the impatient started to be right at around 6th month, the price has been around these levels for so long that the impatient decided it doesn't really worth it to wait the bear out. Right now, the market seems so boring that I might as well invested into gold or something and still came out better than this (didn't check it tbh, don't quote me on that) even tho gold has been the slowest rises in the historical sense.

The price went up to $20k which is nice but ever since those days it has never had a proper green market for long time and because of that the impatient people have started to say "it is enough thats it!" and left. I would understand for couple months this could have happened but it has been nearly a year of this and when you are down for over a year it is not easy to be patient.
We have once again saw what this means. People like roger ver and jihan wu and craig wright has spent probably millions of dollars into getting hash power and than they are working towards killing each others projects. When they are spending this much money it doesn't matter how much they lose as long as their side wins, if their side wins than there is absolutely no issue with losing the initial capital since their own money will be on the market and they will be capable of selling that to cover the initial losses.

If roger ver spends millions of dollars into this war, it doesn't matter to him because if he wins he holds 1 million bitcoin cash with each worth 300 dollars, that is more money than he can dream of so he will be super rich, it worths more to keep fighting than just giving up.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I support you in pursuing a hold strategy to make rich. But not everyone in crypto chose the role of the holder and everyone has a different notion of wealth. Therefore, let's respect different opinions.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Holding is not always good either, it’s all very relative.If there is really faith and understanding, then yes it is relevant.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

The reason why there are people who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency is these early holders of bitcoin and ethereum. Back then, the prices of these coins way back very low. Imagine the price and ethereum becoming 5-digit and 4-digit in price will sure make you millinionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: