Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring of wealth from the impatient to the patient!  (Read 1262 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

I think it is reasonable if there is someone who is impatient with the fluctuations in the crypto market currently buying and selling due to the many positive and negative issues. for those who have more money and invest like buying bitcoin and being held for 2 to 3 years is a brilliant idea.
of course it takes really high patience to be able to hold the long term for the next 3 years. but what you sacrificed in 3 years will be very concerned with the benefits you get later. if you are impatient with negative issues, then you better avoid information about crypto as long as you hold it, it will prevent you from losses
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

This is considered a good financial expression of a certain wealth that should be manage carefully, if a certain wealth will be at a hands of an impatient persons ,it will not create good effects in the gaining of profits for your wealth or investment, so it is rather be good to transfer to a persons with a lot of patience , for it will results into good output and profits especially this cryptocurrency technology ,that needs higher patience.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

I digress. There are cases in which holding for too long causes an investment to lose its value, and even if bitcoin and crypto has repeatedly rise over several occasions and broke their previous records, how sure are we that the next time around we will be reaping the same amount just like what we had back then? Not that I'm against hodlers, but we can never be sure of crypto and bitcoin holding their value for too long. Diversifying one's investment is still king for financial literacy, as you always have a fail-safe when things get rough. Hodling long-term is okay, but putting all your money in it is not.
actually to be safer we don't put all our money at one point, maybe if it's far better to start putting some of our money in other fields, just in case something happens that we don't want, but it all depends on everyone's soul because not everyone is the same in looking at property. because bitcoin is not always safe to put all our money, if there is a crime against us not all of our money is used up.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

The cryptocurrency space is still an evolving platform, to earn you must be patient to have access, to the wealth of this age, do not invest and expect an instant return on investment, several project in the space are just on the developmental phase of there project.
True! This space is new and it is gradually growing every single day, so in a way, it is a normal thing to get to see people becoming impatient which I am sure over time as the market keeps growing in adoption, usage and value and they manage to keep holding through all the thick and storms, they will get to realize the reason why we all keep saying, if you cannot trade, it is best to just hold and focus on the future. The future apparently to me is bright and every one that sees the real value this space brings to humanity when it comes to freedom and how we spend, they will know this is something with a great future.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
Sometimes, holding on they say does more harm than letting go. Sometimes having patience in this can be a waste of your time. If you want to invest and hold with Bitcoin all you’ve got to do is make enough money first from your main business, then take out money you would love to spend from what you’ve got, you can then spend it on Bitcoin instead of spending it on unnecessary things and then forget about it till there is change.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
Sometimes, holding on they say does more harm than letting go. Sometimes having patience in this can be a waste of your time. If you want to invest and hold with Bitcoin all you’ve got to do is make enough money first from your main business, then take out money you would love to spend from what you’ve got, you can then spend it on Bitcoin instead of spending it on unnecessary things and then forget about it till there is change.
indeed with free money will make us patient to hold in the long run until we achieve what we expect. many force themselves to invest and in the end they panic so they lose money

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

For several days the crypto market has selected investors. There is a choice of those who earn, and those who lose their money.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

This is something that the great investors know and they apply that concept very effectively anytime they can, most people when they are losing money have very negative reactions to that fact, many have very extreme physical reactions to it, they get sick, they get headaches and other similar symptoms and that is why they sell because they cannot stand to feel that way all the time but the great investors have learned to dissipate those doubts in their mind and keep holding their investments if they think their investments are any good.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

till, I am very sorry that I did not sell my bitcoins in January. Then for the money I could buy myself an apartment, but now I can hardly afford to afford an economy class car. Maybe of course I will get rich, but when this happens, no one can answer me.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

These days it's hard to be patient. There is a lot of information around and in most negative. Each time opening the news and even the forum you start to think that the last day of Bitcoin comes and only incredible willpower does not allow us to sell our assets.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Your thoughts make me smile and this will encourage me to continue investing in crypto. I agree that crypto investment still needs patience especially nowadays where prices fall very deep, and only people who remain optimistic and patient will enjoy the results in the future
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

The reason why there are people who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency is these early holders of bitcoin and ethereum. Back then, the prices of these coins way back very low. Imagine the price and ethereum becoming 5-digit and 4-digit in price will sure make you millinionaire.
of course it requires patience to reach that price. have you ever seen tweets from the owner of binance? he once sold his house to buy bitcoin in 2015 but after that the price dropped from  $600 to $200. I want to say that you need patience to get a big profit on this investment.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

That is the reward of being patient, and many of them have proved it and now, I am sure that they have a lot of money because of bitcoin. And now, they have a good chance to buy more bitcoin at this moment, and they can buy as much as they want because the bitcoin price is down deeper. The impatient will gives nothing for us, and we can get the benefits from anything so it is the time to learn more about being patient so we can get something good in the future. Makes your mistake as a good lesson for yourself so you know what you need to do and you don't have to make the same mistake in the future.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Good things come to those who wait, as the proverb goes. But don't just wait for things to happen, pinning hopes on chance and luck. Use the gift of wisdom to spot for opportunity too. In the case of the current market, this will be a good time to consider investing more wealth into a legitimate coin you have done research on.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
It’s not only about being patient, you’ve got to be smart and know what to do and when to do it. But anyway, Bitcoin will always favor those who have patience, depending on how long you can have patience. But anytime things are like this and the price is dipping and investors are quitting, know that something big is coming. If you trace back how Bitcoin started, you will see that’s how it has always been. When the ground is shaking, it’s best to hold on tight.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

You have said it exactly the way it is. Some people have to sell for some people to buy. We have witnessed a serious downtrend this year. Only within a few days, bitcoin dropped buy about $2000. For some people, it the end of the road while it means the opportunity to make good gains in future for some people.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Goodluck to you friend.

I am agree that people should patient with their own investment. Cryptomarket will always continue and i do believe its a long game. Holding it for long term is profitable.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Good things come to those who wait, as the proverb goes. But don't just wait for things to happen, pinning hopes on chance and luck. Use the gift of wisdom to spot for opportunity too. In the case of the current market, this will be a good time to consider investing more wealth into a legitimate coin you have done research on.

I am agree, good think will come to people who able to be patient with their investment. Hodling our coin is better option in this current market condition. If we selling at low price, we just realizing our loss and if we hold our coin, we have a chance to make proftis

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

The reason why there are people who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency is these early holders of bitcoin and ethereum. Back then, the prices of these coins way back very low. Imagine the price and ethereum becoming 5-digit and 4-digit in price will sure make you millinionaire.
We are seeing this clear as day right now. Do you know how we know that the money is changing hands right now? Because we can follow up on the big deals at the whalealert twitter bot. You can see there a week ago there was a lot of bitcoins sold there and money moving from "unknown wallet" to places like binance and coinbase and bitfinex or whatever. That means there was a lot of rich people who sold their bitcoins a week ago and turned that into cash. This is not certain but it is the most likely explanation.

However in the past 2 days now we are starting to see money moving from those exchanges like binance and coinbase and what not to "unknown wallets" which means they are buying bitcoin now from cheap and sending that to their own wallets. Rich folk basically sold their coins at over 6 thousand dollar value and when the price dropped they started to gather as much as they can at lower prices.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Goodluck to you friend.

I am agree that people should patient with their own investment. Cryptomarket will always continue and i do believe its a long game. Holding it for long term is profitable.
The targets of most whales are usually the greedy and impatient ones. Certainly, the mindset someone brings into the market will determine whether they will end up being patient or not. Which from the look of a lot of things here, so many people today entered this market because they had the mindset of getting rich overnight, without a slight idea of how market operates, what they are investing in, and how they should be approaching the market, and when reality starts setting in, you start seeing them panic, blaming everybody but themselves, and then bailing out of the market at loss. As long as you have the wrong mindset, you will definitely be impatient and as long as you are impatient you will always be screwed in the end.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: