Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring of wealth from the impatient to the patient!  (Read 1258 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:47:18 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.

I am really agree with your opinion. At currency market condition, people who impatient with market condition panic and selling their coin at cheap price. I think we should not panic and sell our coin because crypto always volatile and high fluctuation. If we are looking on bitcoin price history, bear market like happen like current condition. Better patient with our investment and keep hold it for next few years
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:50:37 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
besides being impatient, everyone is afraid to hold the coin too long, because the risk of losing is getting bigger.
we never know something that will happen in the future, so we will make a decision to sell when the price of coins increases slightly.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
Exactly the point, mate. I don't want to regret in the next two to three years when Bitcoin will spike to another huge price and i wouldn't have even a single BTC in my wallet. Most of the early adopters who out of doubts and fear of what the future holds, sold their Bitcoin are the ones who regretted and bought back their Bitcoin at huge prices during last year December bull market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

You have said it exactly the way it is. Some people have to sell for some people to buy. We have witnessed a serious downtrend this year. Only within a few days, bitcoin dropped buy about $2000. For some people, it the end of the road while it means the opportunity to make good gains in future for some people.
Just depends on the people who how much they can afford to lose in this bear trend,when someone can lose completely all their capital still there will be no problem them then they are the people who are going to make more profits than anyone else.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

You have said it exactly the way it is. Some people have to sell for some people to buy. We have witnessed a serious downtrend this year. Only within a few days, bitcoin dropped buy about $2000. For some people, it the end of the road while it means the opportunity to make good gains in future for some people.
Just depends on the people who how much they can afford to lose in this bear trend,when someone can lose completely all their capital still there will be no problem them then they are the people who are going to make more profits than anyone else.
at this time psychology is very decisive, for those who are pessimistic about bitcoin, of course they will go out of the market and suffer losses, but for experienced traders, of course they will increase the amount of their assets because it is an opportunity
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

I am agree that patient is the key to make big profits in cryptomarket. Its long term investment because cryptomarket still at early stage. If many government regulate cryptocurrency, i am believe crypto market will more attractive and more institutional finance will invest in this market

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

at this time psychology is very decisive, for those who are pessimistic about bitcoin, of course they will go out of the market and suffer losses, but for experienced traders, of course they will increase the amount of their assets because it is an opportunity
Exactly.People who have negative minds about the current downtrend may always resort into panic selling and still losses their money.But for those who are already legends in crypto have already developed their faith in crypto,and are now increasing their portfolio while the price is still affordable.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Exactly.People who have negative minds about the current downtrend may always resort into panic selling and still losses their money.But for those who are already legends in crypto have already developed their faith in crypto,and are now increasing their portfolio while the price is still affordable.
Indeed if you want to be a wealthy man then don't be impatient because its makes you mistake and cause you to get huge losses. Being patient is one of the good traits that have of investors especially when waiting for the rising of cryptocurrency price. Also impatient can make you to worry to much and it is the reason why you get easily afraid and sell your coin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

till, I am very sorry that I did not sell my bitcoins in January. Then for the money I could buy myself an apartment, but now I can hardly afford to afford an economy class car. Maybe of course I will get rich, but when this happens, no one can answer me.
It is very easy to look at the past and say that you should have sold your coins at a particular point in time but you say that because you are seeing that was the highest point of bitcoin, if the price kept going up you will be very happy with your decision to hold, and that is what makes trading so difficult, you need to take decisions when stuff is not clear at all and your decisions will heavily affect your future, but you need to change the way you think, because as long as you still have bitcoin you will make money in the future.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

No matter the speculation, the fundamentals of cryptocurrency remain the same, the price fluctuations are always a part of any investment, it involves risk taking and decision making. It is best to keep a level head and not make irrational decisions.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Obviously! That is the thing about markets, someone has to lose for someone to gain, and there is no two ways about it. It is more like bidding, so it is now left for you as an individual if you want to be the loser or the gainer as time goes on.

The reason why the bigger players can never lose is because they control the market and they have the funds to do so, but in most cases, how you are selling at loss is now dependent on whether you need the bucks to fill up some needs and you have no choice to sell lower than what you bought, or you are busy panicking and selling at loss. The latter are always considered the weak hands due to their level of impatience in the market when it comes to investment.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

It is scary to think that there are people who are investing in billions of dollars into bitcoin RIGHT NOW if you look at the whale moves whereas we are really scared of doing anything. Whoever sells bitcoin at these levels must be really crazy but even if you are not selling your bitcoin someone must be in order for bitcoin (and indirectly crypto as a whole) to drop in the price.

Now take that and combine it with the fact that since some people are selling it means some people are buying that means if the price goes even lower the people who sold were right about selling, however the big question is if the price goes up the people who bought during the market crash are the smart people because they invested when everyone was scared and took that risk and made money in return.
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Goodluck to you friend.

Hodling will always bring out the best results in a market so volatile and prone to manipulation. Principles to reminder: Our tech is revolutionary and there's nothing out there that can compete with us.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Hodling crypto and buying during bearish market is good but let not forget that crypto is not to be hold forever and there are times when one need to sell in other to either cash out the profits or cut losses. Bitcoin is a currency and at that it design to be use on a daily basis and not only to be seen as an investment which you need to stock in large quantity and long term, and also bitcoin as a store of value holding alone does not increase it value but what increase it value is adaptation.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
It’s good to have patience, but having patience and not putting hard work might just end up being a waste of time. So you don’t just buy and keep and relax thinking that you will make millions of overnight because you’re patient. Yes, sometimes it do work, but not all the time. And by the way, when you have patience and put in hard work you will make more than what you would have made while folding your hands and waiting.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

The statement by OP is really fitted in the digital currency world and also in the current scenario. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are at a downfall and many people would have been disappointed by this and show impatience.
If you are patience, only then you can survive in this crypto era.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:07:15 AM

I would like to emphasize that long term investments are really beneficial. Frankly, I do regret not knowing bitcoin from 2010. I just knew it just before the price was already at the peak. Anyway, holding our crypto coins for so long will give us a fruitful earnings if we are really that serious and patiently waiting for the right time.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:54:23 AM

I would like to emphasize that long term investments are really beneficial. Frankly, I do regret not knowing bitcoin from 2010. I just knew it just before the price was already at the peak. Anyway, holding our crypto coins for so long will give us a fruitful earnings if we are really that serious and patiently waiting for the right time.

Long term investment will be profitable. Crypto market still at early stage and i think in near future, crypto market value will growing more bigger. Patient is the key making big profits in crypto
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:21:34 AM

do you think how many investors are still holding their bitcoin since the first time the bearish happened? is it possible that all investors are impatient because prices have fallen very deeply since last year.
in fact many traders or investors are not ready to experience large losses, prices collapse instantly due to panic selling. now investors are only filled by most impatient people #IMO
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:35:17 AM

So many people don't have the patience to wait for a long time. They are following investing in crypto, and they think after they buy, they don't have to search or learn more about crypto. And that is wrong.

The cryptocurrency is moving, will always moving, from time to time, never stop unless the project has a delay or abandon. But it will still move, and that is why we need to be patient for a while.

And when some news comes out to them, they become massively buy or sell because of the news. But they never think about the future. The cryptocurrency has a long journey, and we don't have to become panic if there is bad news comes out.

For people who can be patient, he will make a lot of money in the 2 or 3 years later but still, it's hard always to be patient because we don't know what will happen later. As long as we can be aware of the cryptocurrency market, then I think we should be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: