Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring of wealth from the impatient to the patient!  (Read 1258 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:07:34 PM

Was reading an article written by an economist who actually said the same thing
*The market transfers the wealth from the impatient to the patient*
Seemed appropriate but what if , the market is crashing then the only person who will be able to survive this will be the impatient one , what I think is there is no reason to say this in cryptocurrency world because there are more than 100 cryptocurrencies here right now and the instability of them to maintain the market value optimum has caused a lot of problems , some are dying and we all know that thus instead of being patient we should be intellectually patient' , if market is dropping more than 50% of the value then I think it's more than justified to cash out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:13:40 PM

I think that statement about imaptience and patience is so much true, mostly I find that true on my own skin when I enter in position without enough patient especially in daily trading, for example if I wait just 5 minutes more on confirmation of support, I wouldn't be in negative %. Beside daily trading I have long term holdings, with them I have more patience and I can wait for years for great outcome.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:38:51 PM

if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
I may not agree with you on the number of years one has to be patient with the market but I do certainly agree that Patience is a virtue in this crypto industry. Besides, isn't patience a general virtue of life in whatever venture we engage? Those who panicked and sold off in 2018 may likely regret the patience they didn't have then once the market soars to a fresh ATH.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:29:29 PM

Even if you have enough patience, Sometimes it depends on a holders situation like for an instance a small time investor bought an xxx token in ico price and after 1 year of hodling in his wallet bear market comes and the value of his xxx token fall into -80% and at the same time an emergency situation occurred and this investor needs a huge money, what will this investor going to do?still hodl or sell? of course no choice but to sell.
Okay, so after he sells the portion of the investment to settle his problem, what will he fall back to after solving it? He is still left with zero and to start all over again, you see in this life, we have to be self-disciplined and stop giving excuses for some decisions we make that would have been easily sorted out using another means.

Instead of selling the investment off, why do we have crypto loan in the market? And secondly when we are investing, we should not invest cash that we use to solve our daily problem, if I have $1000 as income, and I decide to invest $20, will 20 dollars kill me, what problem will $20 solve for me in future, but that $20 is what can make one become very rich in life in crypto market, most bitcoin investors when it started invested with money even lower than $20, and what would they be saying now if they had sold that tiny investment then?
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:59:11 PM

I think that statement about imaptience and patience is so much true, mostly I find that true on my own skin when I enter in position without enough patient especially in daily trading, for example if I wait just 5 minutes more on confirmation of support, I wouldn't be in negative %. Beside daily trading I have long term holdings, with them I have more patience and I can wait for years for great outcome.
In day trading anything may change in the seconds so we need to be strong enough for facing the consequences and it will be easier when we are not day trading with all our crypto investments just like you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:31:33 PM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
yes this is possibly the best idea to do and this type of cards were been decided by each and everyone because it will be more riskier and the chance giving opportunity was reduced due to this changes happening in your life but if you success it will be giving a huge income for your life.
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:41:51 PM

The phenomenon of the crypto market is so novel and disruptive that there is not enough historical records to predict with certain degree of certainty what will happen to the price of any cryptocurrency in 5, 10 or more years. Therefore, we can not judge the decisions made by those who at one time decided to sell their holdings, because perhaps at the time it was a good decision to sell when they reached their profitability goals, even without knowing what would happen with bitcoin some years later.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:29:03 AM

I will like to say the plain truth about what I have think laid ahead of us as an investors, traders and speculators on cryptocurrencies market. Many of us that know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin since 2010 and 2011 and did not see any reason to buy and hold till 2017 before selling will testify that impatient is the reason why they are not millionaire in the local currency.
in cryptocurrencies market we are witnessing transfer of wealth and this transfer is been done through creating a system that make some group of people selling their holding because of the fear of what the future hold. The wise one are buying and hold for 2 to 3 years before thinking to sell.
if you want to be a future millionaire  and billionaire? then think on how important it is for you to keep holding and patient with the market and in 2 to 3 years to come if you will not be in money, this money always come from the impatient one.
Goodluck to you friend.
yes this is possibly the best idea to do and this type of cards were been decided by each and everyone because it will be more riskier and the chance giving opportunity was reduced due to this changes happening in your life but if you success it will be giving a huge income for your life.
we know the potential of cryptocurrency, and we must believe, I think as long as I still make money, I will still be here. as long as we work really hard, I think it will still produce, even though the next 2-3 years are not like 2017, maybe
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:41:29 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
we know the potential of cryptocurrency, and we must believe, I think as long as I still make money, I will still be here. as long as we work really hard, I think it will still produce, even though the next 2-3 years are not like 2017, maybe
our work will always worthed to us although maybe this moment only give us small money but in future as long as we still keep in faith this market will give us bonus again like 2017 happen.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:18:57 AM

Goodluck to you friend.
our work will always worthed to us although maybe this moment only give us small money but in future as long as we still keep in faith this market will give us bonus again like 2017 happen.
2017 bullish run is going to repeat itself again and that is why it is very important we really understand that this moment will still be the best time to invest and make good profits in future.  Many traders are going to be regretting by not get into the market early this time.  Just imagine bitcoin growing and is been traded above $100,000 in two years to come and you have patience enough to buy now and holds till then!
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:47:11 AM

The phenomenon of the crypto market is so novel and disruptive that there is not enough historical records to predict with certain degree of certainty what will happen to the price of any cryptocurrency in 5, 10 or more years. Therefore, we can not judge the decisions made by those who at one time decided to sell their holdings, because perhaps at the time it was a good decision to sell when they reached their profitability goals, even without knowing what would happen with bitcoin some years later.
indeed, there will be no cryptocurrency price movements in the future but I think we as cryptocurrency traders or cryptocurrency users can still analyze or predict price movements from the circulation of the total supply in circulation, when circulation is increasingly limited and demand is higher then it can provide a little insight into cryptocurrency prices in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: