Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the future of the ICO  (Read 1156 times)
stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.
and my question is what do you think of the future of the ICO?

what is your opinion about this.
Just look in the history 50-100 years back. There was the same story with paper shares. the same ratio between scams and reliable projects.
It doesn't matter in which form shares( or promissory notes, or other assets) are issued, either on paper or like a crypto token. The form of shares doesn't protect you from a scam, you should take care  yourself.

I believe that cryptocurrency is just the next wave of money evolution. It will replace fiat money in future, and  all attributes of the existing financial system will be changed too. So ICO should replace completely  the existing now IPO(paper shares). That is a future.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
neuronchain

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

I would say ICOs are here to stay. Though many scam ICOs has emerged, there are still great ones that has every intention to improve our current system.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

There needs to be a bullrun for the ICOs of today to survive, otherwise they will die slowly and cease to exist eventually.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

I think investors and a lot of people will start to get to know about the current state of ICO., of course, the longer able to selectively in choosing the ICO to determine the outcome of their own. Despite this bad enough time for sure also condition of crypto falling. for future likely, ICO will be the better where crypto will also increase and investors will be able to understand to choose ICO well-deserved.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

In my opinion, only the ICOs that were serious in achieving their goals will remain. You can determine one project is good if they can be able to provide a working product since it gives more confidence to investors that they know what they're doing. I've been keeping an eye out on NeuronChain for now. They're one of the projects out there who developed their product first instead of making promises with a whitepaper.

ICO is a platform where you can introduce the product for open market, yes, it is very Risky to sustain and remain in the market once it is Launch, it is the consumer's behavior is one of the most important indicator if you product is acceptable to the market. Good Marketing strategy is very much needed for good project for ICO, with out the support system such projects fails to gain momentum in the market. ICO will continue to be the Launch pad for any project in the future Market.
Nickcerny

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

There are many different ICO which are upcoming but there is always doubt about which one will be the best to invest in ... so before investing in any ICO just research about the project, the motive behind it, the revenue which it will share. The future of the ICO will always depend upon the project if its great then of course it will have a boom in the market.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.

Indeed the scam project making the crypto world look bad, but not all project that opening an ICO is scam, there are still good project among them, we just have to find that good one.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

not all crypto scams, but even so, we have to be able to sort out which ones are good ones, my advice is to learn about the ico, check who the dev is, see how ico is developing, I think that's enough to help you guys

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

ico remains available in the future, but in the future all ico must provide an amazing and different idea from ico before and they will compete tightly to get the attention of investors. ico scam is always there and scammers will also improve their ability to always cheat and manipulate.
ICO has its future also the bitcoiner will have a brighter future if you able to attached and keep holding on and tried different ICO. Yes we cannot control those scammers who keep thinking for a bad thing but it is up to us on how are we going to find an ICO which is very competitive enough to gain more profit at all.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

instead, I was worried about the ethereum network that was used by the ico scam project, but it seems that there are now many ico projects that benefit investors, but the project sometimes does not develop because the dev's goal is only profit.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

No need to discuss too much about the future of ICO cause IMO, ICO will be able to survive in the future although there are so many scam ICO projects cause it's not enough to kill ICO. There are so many scam ICO projects but investors keep investing in ICO cause they still believe in ICO and can find out good ICO project to invest in so I think future of ICO will be fine.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

The future of ICO is depending on the people in the future. People is the key to let the ICO remain. As long as there are people who wants ICO or crypto, cryptocurrencies will remain and more birthdays to come for cryptosystem. The success is upon the hands of the supporters.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

There is no need to worry ourselves about the future of ICO. It will always be what it's destined to be. Whether now or in the future, there will always be scam projects and there will also be legit projects that need funding for development. We just have to be cautious not to fall in the wrong ones.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

i think you can save ico only if it is more regulated. i am against the most regulation, but in that case it would be better. otherwise we have scam ico until the ico market is full dead.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Maybe we should all drop the ICOs concept. We have seen very successful projects such as Hydro and Kanadecoin which never did ICO but have been doing great in the market, and meeting up with their roadmap.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

I think the future of ICO is very bright, this is not the end of the whole show. We just need to devise a mean of protecting investors' interests and making team to give account of how they spend money, if we can come out with a decentralized system that can work like this, then the future is brighter than what we may all think about ICO

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

who knows what will be with that security ico's but if we could choose a good ico and sell it in time why would we not invest in it and earn a couple of dollars?
i understand that there is a lot of scams among ico's but scams are everywhere, we just need to be able to see them and not give them our money and that would be enough.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

In general, ICO projects are very useful for the development of cryptocurrency. This is one of the main directions of their improvement. Fraud, of course, does a lot of harm to the image of ICO and the entire cryptocurrency. However, this will not be permanent. The period of “wild”, that is, not regulated ICO will soon pass, the states will begin to regulate them and everything will fall into place. ICO projects will again become very popular.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

I think that this industry is in a very difficult situation due to the fact that investors have stopped investing in new projects. Investors have lost interest in cryptocurrency due to the fact that most of the coins are very much cheaper. This situation may change when the market goes up again.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

If bull market returns, ICO will return too, they will begin to close their soft and hardcap and the best of them will begin to give a big profit for their investors again.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: