Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the future of the ICO  (Read 1156 times)
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.
and my question is what do you think of the future of the ICO?

what is your opinion about this.
i hope that tjere will be a lot lf good icos and we will find new projects that desrrve to be seen and to be popular among millions of people
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

seems everyday there will be new icos and their numbers will reach the numbers of stars, so they will share the money, this means they will not get the huge prices anymore.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

To find a good project is a great success. Ico for many projects as a Foundation for the house. Nowadays everything costs money. I think the ico will be in the future, but it will be more regulated. And maybe many new projects will use anothers blockchain platforms not just ethereum

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

There will be ICOs in the future as well and they has to be regulated. There are lot  ICOs  and some of them are copycats.
On the other hand competition between projects is good and we have to let the market to decide which one has a go.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

I think that ICO will be quite a long period of one of the most tempting traps for investors. There are very few really worthwhile projects.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

Behind the success of the ICO in the future, of course there are people who work hard, diligently, responsibly, and of course have good ideas to develop an ICO and succeed, we as ICO followers must certainly be able to choose between good ICO and the ICO is a scam even though it's very difficult.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:39:52 AM

I think the future of ICOs still bright and good. Many bussiness sector that not touching by blockchain yet and i am believe if many company or project start using blockchain, they will provide good ICOs and not scam ICOs
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

It would be desirable that the platforms for carrying out ICO, which are now available (https://bountyhunters.io/https://bountyhive.io/, BAMCOR), have a professional approach to the selection of projects that they place on their platforms.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

More and more DAICO platforms are available to support ICO projects, which not only help projects, but also help investors avoid fraudulent projects. I think DAICO and models as it would be the future of ICO.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

I think in the future ico will continue to follow the development and growth of a coin project .if you want to buy or invest an ico token you have to be smart to choose ico by studying the project carefully.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.
and my question is what do you think of the future of the ICO?

what is your opinion about this.

I recognize that now there are many scam ICO projects and more and more investors lose belief on it but I believe that when this market recover and boom, ICO will grow again because this is still effective form of mobilizing capital

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

More and more DAICO platforms are available to support ICO projects, which not only help projects, but also help investors avoid fraudulent projects. I think DAICO and models as it would be the future of ICO.
I still believe that ICO will last long. I think there are so many investors that gain on ico even of some ICO are scam. Because we can easily determined a scam ICO if we really have. A lot of experience on ico. Do we can still gain on it. The worst thing about ico is when we fall into scam ICO because scam ICO can lead us to loss our funds without any return.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

I think the future of ICO depends on the market condition, If the crypto market continues to be bad, many ICO will not succeed because people will not invest, but if the market condition starts to flourish then ICO's will start to flourish, more and more ICO will start coming out again, But it's left for the crypto community to choose the good ICO because more scam ICO's will still surface too.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

no one knows what will happen in the future, especially the future of ico, because anything can happen, as happened recently, ico which looks good turns out to be a scam while ico, which seems not good, actually achieves success, so now if you want to choose ico you should not just based on the rating, you should be more careful in choosing ico.
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

the people in this forum have worked hard to fight the scam bounties, and we should give appreciation to those who have crushed the scammers, I believe if we continue to support them to crush the scammer in this forum, then the future of the altcoin will be better.

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

What do you mean ICO is very scam? Sure most of them are scam but that doesn't mean they all are. There are a lot of projects that are honestly raising money for the project that is legit, you just have to find them. ICO might seem dark this days, but in the future it will shed some light. We just need something that would attract investors to invest. So I think the future of ICO is okay.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

in the middle of a scam that there necessarily be the risk. but there is still good enough for the ICO to follow and produce more of it. certainly, investors should be required to sufficiently selective and also in selecting the ICO for their support as this will determine their own results and the future. but looking at a large number of passengers have started to understand I think the future of the ICO will return either although many scams going on.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

The ICO guys have a future. Now there is a rush in the market and there are hundreds of bad projects and among them you can find a dozen worthy ones who have a finished product and can be trusted. Most likely in the future there will be global changes in this sector, wait and see
RusellTim

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

Nowadays , 46 percentage of ICO  is failure , but it doesn't that the same in the future ,they will be a profitable investment instrument, more people will join  in it
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

ICO is abused for scam purpose, it makes investors feel difficult when they want to find an ico to invest. because there are too much icos and they have the same frame, content. I saw many icos, different icos but have some same team members, it is obviously scam, but not all of investors realize this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: