Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the future of the ICO  (Read 1156 times)
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

Ico is currently in a lot of traffic jams, the investors involved are also few, hoping for the future development of ico will be even better, and more and more investors will be involved and the team involved in an ico is truly competent

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

Too many scam ICOs are surfacing right now. But at the same time, I have seen a few very good projects coming up, such as Mozo, Tombola, ADAB.etc. The negativity surrounding the scam ICOs have unfortunately affected the good projects as well. But they should be able to overcome this.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Platforms are being created to launch more reliable ICOs, with the opportunity for the investor to control the process of financing the project. In the future, ico will become much qualitative, much reliable and profitable. ICO WILL NEVER DIE
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Recently wrote an article about the need for a finished product in ICOs these days

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.
and my question is what do you think of the future of the ICO?

what is your opinion about this.

Icos will continue to exist both real and scam. But as time goes on, investors will be very wise and cautious about the projects they invest in. We have many recycled projects presently.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

i think there will not be something different on ico market if the entire market grows, again dozens of scams, huge hard caps, proof of love's and other shit which we already saw last time on a good market, but also there will be hundreds of percents of ROI too and this is the main guys Smiley
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

There could always be icos because as long as people are still making their own coins and bringing projects into the market then they are going to need ways to make sure that they are raising money for their projects and that is what is going to keep the icos alive. Although they might die out if the projects figure out a more effective way to make money for their projects

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

I read an interesting article in Medium - a comparison about ICO "The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?". I recommend to read.
https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

Too many scam ICOs are surfacing right now. But at the same time, I have seen a few very good projects coming up, such as Mozo, Tombola, ADAB.etc. The negativity surrounding the scam ICOs have unfortunately affected the good projects as well. But they should be able to overcome this.

You can also add quarkchain, mainframe or sparkster to that list, but I also think the sheer amount of worthless or outright scammy ICOs are overshadowing the few good picks that available. I expect this ICO winter to continue until we see more quality again across the board but it probably will take a long time from here.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

My opinion does not change. I believe that cryptocurrency has a future and, accordingly, ICO will continue to exist. The faster the cryptocurrency market recovers, the faster the ICO will gain new momentum and again begin to collect large amounts of investment

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

we know that ICO is very scam and it's like mushrooms that grow in the rainy season and are very influential with crypto electability.

ICO is not scam but there are many scammers trying to scam trough ICO.
Many legit projects have ICO but problem is there are more scams than legit ICO and it is very hard to find legit one. There will always be people who will run ICO and there will always be investors, I also think investors won't be so interested in this kind of investment in future.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

ICO has no future as there is a lot of fraud among this sphere.Beneficial to those areas which have not yet monetiziruya and when they monetize with the ico

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

In my opinion, the world of crypto has a big and bright future, as this is a new technology that will help people not to be completely dependent on banks and the tax system. For each of us it is very cool.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

the future of ico will still continue, but ico who has the best potential and concept will still dominate. so I think the competition for ico will get tighter and the best ico will become the king in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

Scammers are not the fact that it will become less and less, but still some of them will understand that it is becoming easier to disclose scammers

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Ico will always be there I guess no matter what because it is the very essential part of any crypto project where it serves as a promotional advertisement. Although there are so many ico that becoming scam but supporters and investors will always be more wiser and smarter on how they will choose a legit project because those legit crypto project will always prevail and those scam project will hopefully vanish immediately.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Ico will always be there I guess no matter what because it is the very essential part of any crypto project where it serves as a promotional advertisement. Although there are so many ico that becoming scam but supporters and investors will always be more wiser and smarter on how they will choose a legit project because those legit crypto project will always prevail and those scam project will hopefully vanish immediately.
all hope the scam project disappears but this needs serious handling because most of them work behind the scenes maybe if the implementation of the ico project and all related to crypto requires government permission for the safety of customers and investors then iCO scam is impossible, but unfortunately not all the country is legal for crypto so they are free to work and do scamer

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

I think the future of ICO is still the same. Some of the ICO is legit or even not worth, but most of it is a legit ICO. And the team itself needs to launch an ICO to fund their project. We don't know, maybe some ICO are destined to do great things in the market.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

In my opinion, only the ICOs that were serious in achieving their goals will remain. You can determine one project is good if they can be able to provide a working product since it gives more confidence to investors that they know what they're doing. I've been keeping an eye out on NeuronChain for now. They're one of the projects out there who developed their product first instead of making promises with a whitepaper.
And that is what it should happen, we need to increase the knowledge of the community so they do not invest in obvious scams, recently I have seen efforts from many members of the community to try to bring attention to the amount of scams that are in the market and they are doing a great job exposing them, now the only thing that you need to do is to look for that information and you will avoid many scams.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

I think that in order for ICOs to be viable we have to provide some security to the investors, right now the most important thing is to try to make them feel safe so that they start the investments again, so we can reach the bull run that many expect, and also with those regulations the good ICOs would stand out and it would be much more difficult to defraud someone with a project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: