Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin - MC - POS + MN! Superior Blockchain Tech! MAJOR RELEASE!  (Read 1260 times)
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

The Discord Wallet they have setup is quite impressive. Shows there is some real development going. It's not about 'Just Talking' business but acting on promises which won my trust in them Smiley
memphis0607

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

What I am really looking forward to seeing released is this mastersafe concept. It is something that is definitely sought for in the investment community and being able to offer it on a broad scale seems to be very promising.
Charm741

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Looking back to the ANN, I have seen that they are on track of their plan. They have quite extensive project which correlate to other Masterfamily as they call, providing the need of the society in the future. The other upcoming projects are sure impressive on their own. I am quite optimistic about the MasterDex which is the final phase of their project.
Caztiel

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Looking back to the ANN, I have seen that they are on track of their plan. They have quite extensive project which correlate to other Masterfamily as they call, providing the need of the society in the future. The other upcoming projects are sure impressive on their own. I am quite optimistic about the MasterDex which is the final phase of their project.

Yea ... Even for Masterpool ... They have partnered with so many new & old projects. Great Development & Marketing stuff. Surely here for Long run Smiley
TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

Yea ... Even for Masterpool ... They have partnered with so many new & old projects. Great Development & Marketing stuff. Surely here for Long run Smiley

We are working all day every day trying to make the best connections!!

Here to help Smiley
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:17:20 AM

I’m quite interested. This master-pool and master-safe, as opposed to “simple” master-node looks very promising. Can’t wait to dig in and explore, need to read a little more though. Good whitepaper and nice web site. With a shop also! Where is my coffee cup?  Wink  I’m a 3C’er (Crypto, Coffee and Cigarettes), and i need a mug!
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Great project, the team is very talented got swift support every time. I found the Discord wallet very phenomenal they have set up. I hope the project will get many successes in the future. 
I think this is another Scam. The first post says that the algorithm is C11, the website says that the neoscript. With such a amateurish approach to the project will not work. Besides, this hellish mix - premin + masternode + communication and sales mastered in discorde is disgusting. The future lies in truly decentralized and free cryptocurrencies, not fakes.
catsmile91@gmail.com

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

MC has a real project, I think it will grow fast in the future, for masterSafe and MasterDex I think it's interesting, I will try to follow this project
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

MC has a real project, I think it will grow fast in the future, for masterSafe and MasterDex I think it's interesting, I will try to follow this project

Indeed MasterCoin is real project, as they have launched MasterPool, which is Masternode hosting platform, I'm eager to have first-hand on MasterDex decentralized exchange, so I believe in MasterCoin and their related project.

Caztiel

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Indeed MasterCoin is real project, as they have launched MasterPool, which is Masternode hosting platform, I'm eager to have first-hand on MasterDex decentralized exchange, so I believe in MasterCoin and their related project.

Well If I am not wrong, after Masterpool ... Next to come is Mastersafe .... Masterdex will be the last one.

Mastersafe & Masterdex are very unique though. So when they are released, I am hoping for the Best Smiley
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

MASTERCOIN at first glance is very attractive economically, will certainly be able to provide an increase in digital assets! How can users be sure of the security of their data?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
vindiesel8055

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

If I were to deposit my Mastercoin on the website's wallet, am I able to run a masternode off of that or I have to have the wallet locally on my computer and run it that way?
TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

If I were to deposit my Mastercoin on the website's wallet, am I able to run a masternode off of that or I have to have the wallet locally on my computer and run it that way?

For the time being yes. We will soon change that!
Caztiel

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

After checking Masterpool, I got a question...
Does Masterpool allow shared MN ? Or is it just one click MN setup service ?
tusa53

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Good team! I will wait for success! And to support in every possible way!
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

I guess MasterPool does not allow shared masternodes. In-fact it is one click masternode service setup, where you have to just provide the transaction id, which is masternode output id, and start masternode.

TheMasterGroup (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

I guess MasterPool does not allow shared masternodes. In-fact it is one click masternode service setup, where you have to just provide the transaction id, which is masternode output id, and start masternode.

We will have shared MN's up soon!
Caztiel

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

We will have shared MN's up soon!

Thanks Mate... Looking forward for it. I am quite sure with such a beautiful & user-friendly interface, lot many MN projects will be looking for partnership with MasterCoin Smiley
VyperFX

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

shared MN service is good news for masterpool platform  Smiley
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

My anti virus doesn't want me visiting your site.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: