Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's and the future  (Read 614 times)
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

depends on the project really
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I see a lot of Ico's growing like mushrooms but not much investors. Some of them don't even reach the soft cap. And just keep pushing the deadline. And some others just focus on the private investors. The thing is that a lot of coins don't see the light. Personally I think this is a good thing for the whole ecosystem. There are already more than 2000 coins and just keep adding more and this is not healthy. Some projects just add blockchain but without a real value, just another coin out there like we don't have enough  Undecided

That is how it is now, there are way too many icos and way too many of them are scams right now. People are beginning to figure out that most of the icos that are being put into the market right now are scams and they do not want to be any part of it which is why you see that the icos are taking in less and less money with each passing month
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

I see a lot of Ico's growing like mushrooms but not much investors. Some of them don't even reach the soft cap. And just keep pushing the deadline. And some others just focus on the private investors. The thing is that a lot of coins don't see the light. Personally I think this is a good thing for the whole ecosystem. There are already more than 2000 coins and just keep adding more and this is not healthy. Some projects just add blockchain but without a real value, just another coin out there like we don't have enough  Undecided

We need to create certain group that would be responsible for creation of new tokens. There are too many shitcoins on the market, you are right.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

sometimes a lot of ico are not balanced with how to develop the project potentially, this can be one of the things that are detrimental because the potential for scam will be large.

Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Idea of ICO is very strange. When I invest something, I want to have some pressure on team when I want it, and ICO investors are helpless at this point.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

I hope tha ICO market will recover and the trust will be renewed, but right now I can see not facts that could help it in the nearest future.

zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects. Most projects will not survive even 3 years. Therefore, our task, as investors, is to find coins that will be able to implement their technologies in real life. And make money on it.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Now there will be much lesser ICOs, because now they are not profitable and they are not as demanded as they were in the previous year.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

I believe that the future ICO market will definitely be very formal, and most people will make reasonable investments.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

I agree the ICO should have a platform and a feature that crypto community wants and will use for them to attract investors, without it, these kinds of ICO will just fail, only ICO that will pass investors criteria that will get funding investors have had enough of so many useless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: