Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What thing you much check before investing in an ICO?  (Read 1299 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Before determining the ICO project I check is the project manager, project team, social media accounts and sales achievement of the token. If the project is able to reach a minimum sales target tokens, certainly the very worthy project to follow. And you have to look at social media accounts like facebook and twitter, telegram. If in the very active social media accounts, of course, it's very nice.
some of the things that have become a special attention to determining the ICO as an investment. a good team will certainly produce a good project and also see the team is also one of the aspects is its true identity they genuine or not in order to avoid a scam. social media part of the telegram, facebook, and twitter are always active is also a good thing to use as a marker of this means they always do their job over the activities for the advancement of the ICO that they used to do.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

--snip-

By the way, what is your role in this incodium project as I've seen your post history that you are promoting this in several threads?
Even those items that you enumerated are present in a project, there's no guarantee that it will be the right project or have a good outcome.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

Team of the project is the most important thing to analysis. You should investigate social media activities of all members and recognize if they all are professionals or just people who want to just earn an easy money.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

When you invest in ICOs, what thing you take seriously?

The product is the thing that I check the most, I cannot be investing in a coin that does not have a good product backing it, once the product behind  a coin is bad then all of that project is going to go down the drain there is no two ways about it. The team behind the project are just as important as the product in this aspect, which is why I also take them seriously
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

I try to study all aspects as closely as possible, I pay a lot of attention to studying a technical document. I do not really trust the ratings on such sites, because I believe that they can be bought
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

If you're an experienced bounty hunter, I don't understand why you want to invest in ico in such times. we should have stopped to invest at the end of the last year. Now we have to wait and, if possible, buy some coins which have entered exchanges. Now investment in ICOs is a waste of time and money!
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

As for me, if I want to invest in any ICO, the first thing I look out for is the idea behind the project. The reason why I do look out for idea is to know if that idea is ready to solve world problem. The second thing I look out for is the team behind a project. Team is very essential in the realization of the goal of any blockchain project.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

we should not be too confident in the ICO rating site, because there are several sites that receive payment to increase certain ICO retings.
My way to choose ICO is to see the possibility of the project running and realistic. Then I saw the TEAM from the ICO project, because I had seen a project with a TEAM that had done a scam project.

E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

Such criteria are enough, basically they are similar to the choice of"bounty". Team, platform, Ratings, Reviews, goal and idea are also evaluated. But all this also does not guarantee success. There are factors that cannot be taken into account

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Basically, myself try to choose the projects I invest in. In this case, you have to rely only on yourself. Sometimes I look at sites that make up the ratings of various ICOS, but I don't rely on them completely. If some project interests me, I will still try to study it myself and decide whether to invest in it.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

I analyze the team, when I see that people are really experienced, the team is the key to success, then I study the idea of the project, only then I invest, today there are many good projects, one of which is #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Most of the ICO listing sites have really disappointed, be because they rate based on the amount paid. You have to do your own research before participating in any bounty or before investing. Work on the team and read the whitepaper intensively. Understand it and ask questions that might be bothering you.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

I thought for a long time everyone knew that the ratings are fake. Now there are no companies in which I could invest but even if they are in the first place I will look at a working product.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

Read whitepaper > Check the orgininalty > Search about the team project member > decide.
Or you can simply go to ICO review sites that a lot in the internet and make a conclusion from there
That the first thing that i would do, Check first the whitepaper and the site and also in the telegram on which they are active or not.
And the roadmap of the ICO if this gonna have some good news.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

Even though all of the things mentioned above get a 100% rating, there is no guarantee if that project can provide a big profit to all investors because I have reasearch about this before
Other facts: even though some ICO can reach the hardcap but after listing on the exchange the price could drop up to -500%
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

First, the team of a project is of utmost importance. Do ensure they are real.
Afterwards, go through the roadmap to see the different activities outlined by the team and the duration set aside to achieve them.
Study the whitepaper to get more understanding of other things.
Ensure it is very active with the community, most especially to the investors and other potential investors.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

Many ICOs have good rating from many website but they can not achieve their soft cap. I think its not just a rating, its about market condition. We know current market condition are not good and many investor prefer wait and see.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

For me as one of the victims in scam ICO. I always make sure to invest on widely known investment where many well known investors gather. In that way could minimize risk.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

It is good to know that ratings on most ICO ratings sites are not true, most of them are paid reviews, so you cannot the reviews also right now the ICO investing have changed a lot, currently most people no longer invest in idea, they invest based on hype and it's because a lot of people in the crypto space cares more about the profit and not the tech, so no matter how good a project might be, if it doesn't have much hype, many people won't invest.

You are absolutely right. People are investing by seeing the hype, actually, it is normal to want to make money! Because the bear market took 60-70% of the money from every holder, investors portfolio. So, everyone now focusing to earn profits, not to support a good idea! Though I don't know how ico rating sites works, Are they take money from the owner of the projects?

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

I think you see how they built communication with members, included bounty hunter. If they give good respond and solution about members problem we can give them the beginning trust. Second thing is see their road map, meaning as long they can follow it on time it means they have good management. Last thing is they should have exchanges, with out this one ICO project can't grow up. That thing I see before join a project and mostly I join after ICO ended.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████