Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality ICO's Are Becoming Hard To Find...  (Read 442 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

There is no high Quality ico anymore! Just look at the how recent icos dead and crashed way below ico price!
Nowdays icos are moneygrab. there is no need to new tokens at all.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

It's becoming harder for ICO's to make money. Projects with no real value & lackluster ideas are being thrown to the wolves in this market. However, this is a good thing. This allows quality projects to receive more capital from investments. Eventually, these garbage "get rich quick" styled projects will cease to exist. We will be left with the main coins in crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, ect) & quality projects that have a utilitarian use.

Last year was the year of riches for early adopters. I watched my crypto portfolio jump 1000% within a few months. You could buy garbage ICO's and make a small fortune due to FOMO. Eventually, this structure of investments imploded, which then leads us to where we are today. The reason I am bringing all of this up, is because projects that don't serve real purposes aren't being invested in. No one wants to buy an investment that people won't ever want to use. The reason companies like Rolex can charge $30,000 a watch, is due to brand recognition & consumers willing to pay hefty prices for their watches. The watches don't require endless amounts of craftsmanship, nor do they require expensive raw materials.

The final piece of the puzzle points to quality projects emerging from this sector. Eventually the funds will bleed dry and only quality projects like Omnity will exist. There has to be a real purpose behind an ICO's "project". If the project exists just to exist, then it's a pointless project that won't make an investor any money. I look for projects in this market that have utility in the real world. Something that I could see people using to better their lives. Projects like Omnity, Nauticus, Binance ect. These projects exist to serve consumers. Projects that exist as cash grabs won't go anywhere in a bear market.

Projects mentioned:
- https://www.omnity.io/about
- https://nauticus.io/
Well this year is indeed where the developer needs the icos to attract investors as well as small players, currently the best ICOs hard to find. But I think the community can judge better of the best of it. If we consider there are some who take the ICOs privatesale and TGE. you right said last year better than now “Last year was the year of riches for early adopters”

Hi buddy, I think nauticus that as company australia

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

i agree with the OP, omnity is one of the legits that i've seen here. the reason why i joined their campaign. i always researched and read what's going on in every project i participated with. but unfortunately, the good ones are sometimes forgotten or even ignored by most.
there are projects which are empty, yet, they can raise huge amount money within 24 hrs. sometimes it's all in the marketing, you can test how good you are in convincing people. but remember, there are still quality ICOs, you just need to do your own due diligence. don't rely on others. most of them are just creating a hype.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

I look for projects in this market that have utility in the real world. Something that I could see people using to better their lives. Projects like Omnity, Nauticus, Binance ect. These projects exist to serve consumers. Projects that exist as cash grabs won't go anywhere in a bear market.

Projects where tokens has real use case always win in this market. You may never see any of these tokens abandoned by the team as they themselves are going to profit from it. Just as binance and KCS. Tokens of the exchanges like EOSex.com will survive even in the bear market that will last for years because traders are using it in their platform.

Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Yes, I also see this huge trend change, and I agree it is better this way. Last year literally everybody could raise a lot of money through ICOs, now only the best ones are able to reach their hard cap. I am curious, if this will change again in the next bullmarket, or the current trend remain permanent.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Well, it is really hard to find good bounties what more ICOs. Ever since ICOs really became a trend, it's been really hard to find a good one.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Well, it is really hard to find good bounties what more ICOs. Ever since ICOs really became a trend, it's been really hard to find a good one.

I agree that it is quite difficult nowadays to find a good project to invest. But do you agree with me that making money is hard? Because it is difficult, good people are capable of earning more money than others
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Yes, that is completely true. But in my opinion they are just on standby and waiting for better market conditions since they do not want to get burned like some of the good projects before. Quality ICOs will surely come in the future if we will see bull run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

Ok, so basically you are shilling two ICOs.

But you do bring up something important: ICOs are terrible!
Yes, last year you could flip one easily and find a lot of quality projects.
But the market has burst and ICOS are no longer profitable.
From icos trying to copy something that has already been done to terrible devs to no product ICOs, it is rare to find any good startup.

There have been a few this year: daostack, neon exchange to name a few.
But even these have done terribly simply because the market is in a terrible condition.

Going forward, I really hope this weeds out a lot of the bad ones and allow more attention to worthwhile projects.
For now, though, I will stick to investing in established projects that have stood the test of time.

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

In fact, now it is difficult to find an ICO that is made for the sake of the idea, and not just to raise money.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Yes it's true it's kinda difficult in finding good ico right now majority of the ico are just there to get money from investors during ico sales and dump during the time they list on an exchange
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

Yeah unfortunately now finding good ico is really hard. I earned good amount of money from icos on may but now i can not earn any money from icos. also i lose too much money because of icos last 1 month. I think trading or holding is more profitable for now.
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

There is no high Quality ico anymore! Just look at the how recent icos dead and crashed way below ico price!
Nowdays icos are moneygrab. there is no need to new tokens at all.
Icos are Nowdays moneygrab. indeed is the ico ico has become the most high but because of failure or not successful icons was changed so that both the ico into a dead

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

It's becoming harder for ICO's to make money. Projects with no real value & lackluster ideas are being thrown to the wolves in this market. However, this is a good thing. This allows quality projects to receive more capital from investments. Eventually, these garbage "get rich quick" styled projects will cease to exist. We will be left with the main coins in crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, ect) & quality projects that have a utilitarian use.

Last year was the year of riches for early adopters. I watched my crypto portfolio jump 1000% within a few months. You could buy garbage ICO's and make a small fortune due to FOMO. Eventually, this structure of investments imploded, which then leads us to where we are today. The reason I am bringing all of this up, is because projects that don't serve real purposes aren't being invested in. No one wants to buy an investment that people won't ever want to use. The reason companies like Rolex can charge $30,000 a watch, is due to brand recognition & consumers willing to pay hefty prices for their watches. The watches don't require endless amounts of craftsmanship, nor do they require expensive raw materials.

The final piece of the puzzle points to quality projects emerging from this sector. Eventually the funds will bleed dry and only quality projects like Omnity will exist. There has to be a real purpose behind an ICO's "project". If the project exists just to exist, then it's a pointless project that won't make an investor any money. I look for projects in this market that have utility in the real world. Something that I could see people using to better their lives. Projects like Omnity, Nauticus, Binance ect. These projects exist to serve consumers. Projects that exist as cash grabs won't go anywhere in a bear market.

Projects mentioned:

- https://www.omnity.io/about

- https://nauticus.io/
And then you have not gotten a very good source to find the best one. Based on the reliable ico rating site that used the community's choice as the main thing and then have you seen the latest ico that launched by RSK bitcoin?
But i have understood about the majority of them are seeing it from the speculation rather than try to put their concern in the ico's product,
I was shocked when i find this topic on the social media site. Smart Contracts using RSK powered by bitcoin. Looks like we can use this not to compete in bitcoin but also not a speculative coin.
I'll dig deep so what ever we need to create a token, RSK smart contracts is all we need.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

I agree that it is quite difficult nowadays to find a good project to invest. But do you agree with me that making money is hard? Because it is difficult, good people are capable of earning more money than others

Even how hard it is there's still selected project that will come for us, and all we need is to be patient enough. Because as we become more courageous on finding what's the best you will begun to find the best due to experiences. Making money is always a hard thing for all of us, but I think that's more rewarding if we picked those projects which will change our lives in the future.

Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

You are right mate it hard to find someone would have done alot of scam ico then you hardly find one good project.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Could there be a system of problems with the ICO, perhaps in terms of new projects that must meet certain requirements to not be able to easily produce or promote which results are not real. which eventually turned investors. great hope there must be a change for the future of the world of cryptocurency for the future.
That could be always a part of the activity which meets the conditions and the requirements so that the team will be able to identify if you are really qualified for the task. Though it needs to comply wverything but that could be a challenge for everybody.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

In fact, everything is simple, there are very few good projects, and they are lost among the variety of scam projects and just bad ones you need to be able to do high-quality analyzes of projects, however it takes a certain amount of time and it means that it will be difficult to analyze all projects.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

In the past, we could at least review the Ico rating sites to make decisions. Now, these web portals have no credibility in the crypto markets. The only way to find quality Ico now is to scrutinize every project thoroughly. There's no other way.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Could there be a system of problems with the ICO, perhaps in terms of new projects that must meet certain requirements to not be able to easily produce or promote which results are not real. which eventually turned investors. great hope there must be a change for the future of the world of cryptocurency for the future.
That could be always a part of the activity which meets the conditions and the requirements so that the team will be able to identify if you are really qualified for the task. Though it needs to comply wverything but that could be a challenge for everybody.
As far as I understand, the team is not qualified workers also gaining. They don't care about that. This is where the main problem begins. Because you can't carry a lot of parasites on you, you'll die sooner.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: