Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a cryptocurrency gain followers?  (Read 1018 times)
ji_blu (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

In other words, what makes you decide to follow a project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

Basically, I read their respective white papers and think deeply about it. Whitepapers provides me some insights about what their company wants in the future and the benefits that it can make. If I think the project will be give a great opportunity to many of us. I will support it knowing that it is not a scam.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Practical use case that it will resolve one of the common problems thru blockchain tech will make me follow a project.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Oh, there are many ways, sometimes the team is well know in the space and there is some natural growth, other times it takes a long campaign and good work from marketing.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Because , sometimes the team is well know in the space and there is some natural growth, other times it takes a long campaign and good work from marketing.
Markus Good

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

There are a lot of investors out there who is looking for new projects where they can invest with the view to profit from them. When a project is full of security, promises and potential, investors will go after it without any second thought. That is how the projects get followers.
Connor Guzman

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

A lot to consider as there are many parts that play a role in the success of growing followers. People who want to know about cryptocurrency take the time to read through their white paper and other things that make it more clear what it is they have to offer and giving more of an idea and the potential it has for the people who invest in it. This is how the followers increase by having a good overview of the the things you can offer in terms of opportunities.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Basically teams connection, ability to marketing, unique concept, interesting project logo and clearly written whitepaper
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Their whitepapers provide me some insights about what their company wants in the future and the benefits that it can make. Practical use case that it will resolve one of the common problems through blockchain tech will make me follow a project.
I can't take this much. Many whitepaper already excites people. The issue is not what's written in whitepaper, but how much can be accomplished. Some white papers like that.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Some few reasons that makes me follow a crypto project are;
The Team, The Product the project intend to deliver, The Roadmap of the project and The white paper, if all these things are in my interest, I will follow such project.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Encouraging people to the crypto is the main doing that has a really good results, other ways to gain followers are not so preferable and they are not oriented for the future.

moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

With the help of people only because nothing could be better that happy people and it is a main marketing step in the crypto's development on the market.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

A lot of factors I consider, but I'll limit it to the following;

1. Real life application or use case. The project must be solving an actual problem and it's novel to the space
2. The experience and history of the team.
3. The kind of reviews it'd getting in the crypto world. I'll be really weary of negative reviews.
4. The whitepaper, is it well written and solutions therein well communicated? If yes, I'll follow the project.
5. The roadmap is equally very important for me. How soon the beta will be ready for the space is very important and influences my decision to follow.
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

the reason I follow a project usually I see teams, white papers, road maps and the concept of the project Wink

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

I follow a project after read the white paper and also doing a background check in other to find out the genuinty of the team. The Ann thread comments do also provide me with good information about the project.  From there I subscribed to icorating and I do read the reviews on the project before adopting it as a project to invest in or follow.
I have been using this also to know the bounty I joined also as this is very important to me.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

most important is reading project whitepaper and check the team member background, telegram active member discussion and bitcointalk Announcement thread comment also a best way to let me decide want to follow the project or not

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

so every project must have a factor that can make them have lots of followers and more importantly, investors. whether it's because of the team, partners, roadmap, or even the whitepaper and applications that are being developed. so far in my opinion, projects that have more familiar partners are easier to get followers

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

I think it is through the media such as telegram, facebook, and also the twitter. The media really gives the big influences on how people like or dislike the cryptocurrency. Bt, the other reason is that they are following the hype of the people around them. In this case, we must be more careful if we are only a follower. Just learn about crypto, learn the knowledge, arrange certain strategy, analyze certain ICO or coins to invest, adbn then make a smart and wise decision.

sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

At the beginning of my activity in cryptocurrency, I watched the project pool, if it was large, it was worth entering the project. But as time passed, and my principles changed, I see who is in the organization of the project.

Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Usually I invest in projects that have real life usages or will solve common problems. The white paper of the projects help making a decision. They mention technical aspect of the product, the service and all the strategies and descriptions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: