Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign or Crypto Job that rewards in ETH  (Read 114 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

I know some of us here knew crypto jobs or bounties that rewards Ethereum. If you do or you need more people on your team to do some work like assistant job I am open to apply to be as one.

Just send me direct message!
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

I suggest trying Ethlance, It's a platform for freelancing that pays using ETH. It's not used that much, so you may not find jobs that you're looking for.

You can also try BountyPortal since It's hard to follow the threads in the bounties section but unless you have experience as a community manager in older projects, I doubt you'll be recruited.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

I know some of us here knew crypto jobs or bounties that rewards Ethereum. If you do or you need more people on your team to do some work like assistant job I am open to apply to be as one.

For now you have to apply for bounties that pay you in there own tokens and in turn sell the tokens for ethereum.  It is currently very difficult to find campaigns that pay in ethereum direct but there are campaigns that pay in bitcoin and you can find them in service section.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

You can take part in the campaign to find bugs, which pays rewards in Ethereum. I know a similar campaign of the XTECH project – it is  altcoin exchange from Germany.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049182.0

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

For now you have to apply for bounties that pay you in there own tokens and in turn sell the tokens for ethereum.  It is currently very difficult to find campaigns that pay in ethereum direct but there are campaigns that pay in bitcoin and you can find them in service section.

I also think like you mate. Participating in bounty campaigns is the best way to earn ethereum. Although, sometimes it wasn't directly ethereum but different token that needed to be change to ethereum value then convert to dollar. That's it.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I suggest trying Ethlance, It's a platform for freelancing that pays using ETH. It's not used that much, so you may not find jobs that you're looking for.

You can also try BountyPortal since It's hard to follow the threads in the bounties section but unless you have experience as a community manager in older projects, I doubt you'll be recruited.
Please can you recommend any site where I can apply for jobs I have prior experience moderating community before now. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: