Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Easy Ways to Earn Money as a Cryptocurrency Enthusiast  (Read 222 times)
sell100 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 172
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

6 Easy Ways to Earn Money as a Cryptocurrency Enthusiast

The cryptocurrency industry has attracted a lot of people over the years. More often than not, enthusiasts are looking for ways to make money in one way or another…

Read more:  https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33983/6-easy-ways-earn-money-cryptocurrency-enthusiast
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

I thought that you will post 6 methods how to earn real cryptocurrencies and not only some nonpopular tokens. Most of them will soon have no value. Because there will be no buyers when you can easily earn tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

To those that don't want to click the link, I clicked it and redirected to another one and here's the content. I'm not familiar with any of these platforms.

1. Dmunity
2. ONO
3. Trybe
4. Preresearch
5. Revain
6. Sola

Do your research if someone's going to try those.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Are you an electronic money enthusiast and passionate about making money? Investing in electronic money to get rich is a right choice. Choose for yourself how to make money in accordance with your capacity, interests and finances. There are many ways to make money on the electronic money market. Know how to make you rich.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

Sounds good. I likke them. I prefer to buy only to be honest. This way is more reliable for me wneh I put money and I see the result in the future income.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

Very interesting, never heard of these platforms. What is the essence of earnings? What you need to do to get money? And how much can you earn in a week?
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Hard work is the only one way to get really reliable income in a good size. Other variants have a lot of doubts from me and I don't like them at all.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Described interesting ways, but they do not suit for many, and some projects have not yet been finalized. Can read for general knowledge.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

As title of this topic i don't think there's an easy way to earn here in crypto still cryptocurrency give so much conveniece to us like as a payment method worldwide with low fees only then in day trading we can earn in an instant but still this is very risky then vice versa like you can lose and base in your post that have many alts/tokens i think there's a lot more alts/tokens better than that like so popular

Not only that unless you have a big capital then investing and hodling atlcoins are the other ways to earn however these methods take time. Another is what we are doing which is bounty hunting and this is for people who does not have any capital to play in trades or invest but the only disadvantage is the scams that are plaguing the bounty scene.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

For me the list is just there to generate traffic or is a paid for article, most of these projects are there would have hard time to generate revenue for investors. I said hard because anything is possible, why not lists projects like Celcius  and NEXO that have better business model than those ones on the list

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

To those that don't want to click the link, I clicked it and redirected to another one and here's the content. I'm not familiar with any of these platforms.

1. Dmunity
2. ONO
3. Trybe
4. Preresearch
5. Revain
6. Sola

Including I'm hesitant to click the link.
Thank you for giving results from clicking the link pinned to this post.

I also just heard the 6 ways that have been explained, and it still feels strange to me. That method is useful for those who have large capital and with a big risk as well.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

1. Dmunity
2. ONO
3. Trybe
4. Preresearch
5. Revain
6. Sola

Including I'm hesitant to click the link.
Thank you for giving results from clicking the link pinned to this post.

I also just heard the 6 ways that have been explained, and it still feels strange to me. That method is useful for those who have large capital and with a big risk as well.
Welcome.

I'm not fully aware with those given examples on that article so I'm going further with it. As I've said if someone wants to try it out, you should do it with due diligence and that's why I'm giving you a tip that do your own research before trying them out so you can be prepared with any outcome.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

The cryptocurrency industry has attracted a lot of people over the years. More often than not, enthusiasts are looking for ways to make money in one way or another…

Read more:  https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/33983/6-easy-ways-earn-money-cryptocurrency-enthusiast
These are not methods or ways actually (The title should be changed). These are projects or platforms that present themselves as opportunities for earning. I wouldn't say that these are easy opportunities to earn. There are always some difficulties. Though they can be considered for investment after some research. I'd say they may not differ much from all of the other previous projects. But hey, it will always fall to each of us making that final decision.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

I never heard of those coins if this is profitable there should be a good marketing strategy that impose by their team. I hope it is not another shitcoin in the market that will be added as a garbage in the ecosystem.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Here I was thinking you've dropped another genius way of making money in crypto that we don't already know. So, I open the link and it is nothing related to your topic and the alts you're trying to shill are very unpopular, personally haven't heard about them before, I'll be weary about putting my money into them, and I hope everyone does their due diligence too.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

1. Dmunity
2. ONO
3. Trybe
4. Preresearch
5. Revain
6. Sola

I already clicked the link before I read your comment. To be honest, I had no idea what the article is talking about. I was expecting some real tips or strategies not some promotion of certain platforms.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

You ought to have listed the six major ways here, but to my own understanding... The six major ways I know are...
ICOs investments
Trading
Bounty
Airdrops
Referer program and
Project moderators.
I hope I try my best  Wink
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

I think this post hould be named - How to earn specifically certain coins. I'm more interested in earning all accessible coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: