Bitcoin Forum
February 15, 2019, 10:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔥🔥🔥 Capella | 80 000 000 CPL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 13852 times)
SocialCloud

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

The Man who sold the World

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:45 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 02:33:08 PM by SocialCloud

4% (80 000 000 CPL = $40 000 000) allocated for bounty campaign and airdrop

Dear members! To your attention the article-refutation from the development team: https://thecoinshark.net/capella-tokens-for-renewable-energy-let-s-save-the-planet-together/

General Rules

• Payment Address cannot be changed;
  • Managers and team have the right to make changes in the rules and requirements during the campaign;
  • Each participant can use only one account to join the campaign;
  • Multiple accounts belonging to one user are not allowed, those participants who cheat or are dishonest will be disqualified;
  • It is necessary to join our Telegram chat ;
  • DON'T ASK ABOUT BOUNTY, OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET BANNED;
  • You can ask questions regarding bounty campaign here: https://t.me/capellabounty (For any questions related to the Bounty Campaign);

Bounty program consist of:
Signatures campaign 15%
Translations 8%
Twitter campaign 16%
Facebook campaign 17%
Articles campaign 14%
Youtube campaign 15%
LinkedIn campaign 5%
Reddit campaign 10%

Telegram Capella Bounty Chat: https://t.me/capellabounty  

100 000 CPL for the first 10 000 participants!

How to join:

1. Join telegram chat https://t.me/CapellaOfficial
2. Write a constructive message immediately after the joining. You must write an substantial question/comment. It should not be like "Hello", "Wow" or "How are you?";

Rewards:

The first 10,000 participants will receive 10 CPL each

Rewards:

100 - 500 Friends: 1 Stake
501- 1500 Friends: 2 Stakes
1501 - 3000 Friends: 3 Stakes
3001 - 5000 Friends: 4 Stakes
5001 - above Friends: 6 Stakes

Conditions:

• Each participant must be subscribed to our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/capella123/;
  • Your Facebook account must be real. We do not accept fake accounts;
  • You must have at least 100 real subscribers / friends;
  • You can make your own posts about the project with link to the project’s official page;
  • Each participant should make reports every Friday;
  • You can make up to 5 shares a week;

Rewards:

100 - 500 Followers: 1 Stake
501- 1500 Followers: 2 Stakes
1501 - 3000 Followers : 3 Stakes
3001 - 5000 Followers: 4 Stakes
5001 - above Followers: 6 Stakes

Conditions:

• Each participant must be subscribed to our Twitter: https://twitter.com/capella_coin ;
  • Your audit score should be more than 85%;
  • Your Twitter account should be mainly devoted to cryptocurrency related topics;
  • You can make your own posts about the project with link to the project’s official page;
  • You must have at least 100 real subscribers ;

Rewards:

20 - 100 karma - 0,5 stakes per comment + upvote
100 - 500 karma - 1,5 stakes per comment + upvote
500 - 3000 karma - 3 stakes per comment + upvote
3000 karma - 5 stakes per comment + upvote

Conditions:

• Follow our official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/CapellaEcosystem/;
  • Your minimum karma is 20;
  • You must make at least 7 constructive comments + upvotes a week in our subreddit;
  • You must published at least 3 comments about our project in thematic subreddit;

Rewards:

You will receive 1 stake if you have less than 1000 contacts
You will receive 2 stakes if you have more than 1000 contacts

Conditions:

• Each participant must be subscribed to our official LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/capella-ecosystem/;
  • Your LinkedIn account must be real. We do not accept fake accounts;
  • You must have at least 200 real contacts ;
  • You can make up to 5 shares a week;

Rewards:

Ok: 10 stakes
Good: 30 stakes
Great: 50 stakes

Conditions:

• Your account must have at least 50 subscribers. Recommended blogs: Steemit, Medium, Golos;
  • Articles are accepted in English only;
  • We do not accept articles that are written on the websites: blogger.com, telegra.ph;
  • Your article must be unique and have at least 1000 characters;
  • You must put links to our website and WP;
  • You will get tokens based on the quality and popularity of your works that will be evaluated by the end of the campaign;

Link for sending your materials: https://goo.gl/forms/qcLXKLRU3cznIGmx2

Rewards:

• 50 - 200 views in the first 14 days – 5 Stakes;
• 201 - 500 views in the first 14 days – 10 Stakes;  
• 501 - 1000 views in the first 14 days – 20 Stakes;  
• 1001 - 2000 views in the first 14 days – 40 Stakes;  
• 2001+ views in the first 14 days – 100 Stakes

Rules:

• Youtube video must be at least 2 minute long;
  • You must have at least 500 subscribers;
  • There must be a link to our website and WP in the description box;
  • It must be a unique video;
  • Video must be in English only;

Link for sending your materials:https://goo.gl/forms/nvelQC5YpwnsL53W2

Rewards:

Translations ANN+Bounty : 60 stakes
Whitepaper translation: 100 stakes
Website translation: 100 stakes

Rules:

• It is not allowed to use Google Translate or other online-translators;
  • We accept only high-quality translation;
  • You must complete the translation of ANN and Bounty within 2 days (10 days for WP) after you started;
  • You will be officially appointed for a translation only AFTER you receive a PM confirmation from me (SocialCloud);
  • Translators of ANN + Bounty threads must manage their threads;

Weekly rewards:

Jr. Member: 1 stake per week
Member: 2 stakes per week
Full Member: 3 stakes per week
Senior Member: 5 stakes per week
Hero Member: 7 stakes per week
Legendary: 10 stakes per week

Rules:

• Rank of participants at least Jr. Member;
  • Bitcointalk accounts with negative trust ratings are not suitable for the campaign;
  • Each participant must have our signature and image (in case the rating allows);
  • Participants must publish at least 10 constructive messages a week. Only 3 of these messages can be published in local topics. Posts or reply like "hello", "good luck","hi", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid;
  • Messages in the Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins) will not be considered;
  • You must have our signature and image, until the campaign ends, otherwise you will not receive reward;

Jr.Member:

Code:
[center][i]C A P E L L A[/i] | SMART CONTRACT FOR GREEN ENERGY
https://www.capellaenergy.io/[/center]

C A P E L L A | SMART CONTRACT FOR GREEN ENERGY
https://www.capellaenergy.io/

Member:

Code:
[quote][center][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][i]C A P E L L A[/i][/url] | [url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP]SMART CONTRACT FOR GREEN ENERGY[/url]                         [url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP]Utilizes Blockchain Technology[/url]
                                [ P r e - I C O  from  JAN, 30  to  FEB, 28 ]          [url=bit.ly/2IZQF7m]WHITEPAPER[/url]    [url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP]to adopt and revolutionize[/url]            [url=bit.ly/2yoaNfm]BUY COINS[/url]
       [url=https://t.me/CapellaOfficial]TELEGRAM[/url]   [url=bit.ly/2Ore9bH]BITCOINTALK[/url]   [url=bit.ly/2RSSze9]TWITTER[/url]   [url=https://www.facebook.com/capella123/]FACEBOOK[/url]                           [url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP]R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y[/url][/center][/quote]

C A P E L L A | SMART CONTRACT FOR GREEN ENERGY                         Utilizes Blockchain Technology
                                [ P r e - I C O  from  JAN, 30  to  FEB, 28 ]          WHITEPAPER    to adopt and revolutionize            BUY COINS
       TELEGRAM   BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   FACEBOOK                           R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y

Full Member:

Code:
[quote][center]  [font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#0089d4]C A P E L L A[/font] | [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#123364]SMART CONTRACT FOR [i][color=#72c95e]GREEN [color=#3090c1]ENERGY[/i][/font]                              [font=arial][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#7a7a7a]Utilizes Blockchain Technology[/font]
                                    [ [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]P r e - I C O[/font]  [font=CENTURY GOTHIC]from[/font]  [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]JAN[/color][font=CENTURY GOTHIC],[/font][color=#123364] 30[/font]  [font=CENTURY GOTHIC]to[/font]  [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]FEB[font=CENTURY GOTHIC],[/font][color=#123364] 28[/font] ]              [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2IZQF7m][color=#123364]WHITEPAPER[/font]     [font=arial][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#7a7a7a]to adopt and revolutionize[/font]            [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2yoaNfm][color=#72c95e]BUY COINS[/font]
        [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=https://t.me/CapellaOfficial][color=#345383]TELEGRAM[/font]   [font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=bit.ly/2Ore9bH][color=#0089d4]BITCOINTALK[/font]   [font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=bit.ly/2RSSze9][color=#345383]TWITTER[/font]   [font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=https://www.facebook.com/capella123/][color=#0089d4]FACEBOOK[/font]                                     [font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#40a6f5]R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y[/font][/center][/quote]

C A P E L L A | SMART CONTRACT FOR GREEN ENERGY                              Utilizes Blockchain Technology
                                    [ P r e - I C O  from  JAN, 30  to  FEB, 28 ]              WHITEPAPER     to adopt and revolutionize            BUY COINS
        TELEGRAM   BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   FACEBOOK                                     R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y

Sr.Member:

Code:
[quote][center][td][size=2px][tt][color=#3090c1]                                   ██
                                 ██
                              ███
             ,██████boo..dd███
          ██████████████████
       ████████PPPP███████
     █████PP'       ,███P',d█
    ████P'         ,██P',█████
   ████P          ,█P'd████████
  ████P            'd█████PY███
  ████[           o████P'  ]████
  ████[        _o███P'     ]████
  ████b      ,o██P'        d████
   ████    ,d█P'          ,████
   █████.   '            ,█████
    █████o_            _o█████
      █████bo._    _,od█████
    ██PY███████████████████
  ██P'  `YY█████████████
█[/td]
[td][size=6px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=17pt][font=CALIBRI][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#345383]C A P E L L A[color=transparent].[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]█

█[/td]
[size=8pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#123364]SMART CONTRACT
FOR [i][color=#72c95e]GREEN [color=#3090c1]ENERGY[/td]
[td][size=7pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364][u]      FOLLOW  US[/u]
[size=2px][color=transparent].[/size]
[right][size=8pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=https://t.me/CapellaOfficial][color=#345383]TELEGRAM[/url]
[size=1px][color=transparent].[/size]
[url=bit.ly/2Ore9bH][color=#0089d4]BITCOINTALK[/td]
[td][size=11px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]█

█[/td]

█[/td]
[td][size=8pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=bit.ly/2RSSze9][color=#0089d4]TWITTER[/url]
[size=1px][color=transparent].[/size]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/capella123/][color=#345383]FACEBOOK[/url]
[size=7pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364][color=transparent].[/color]P    r    e   -[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=16pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]I C O[/size]
[size=7pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=#0089d4][color=transparent].[/color]will be held[/td]
[td][size=3px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=9pt][size=6pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=transparent]..[/color]from[/size] [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]JAN[/font], [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]30[color=transparent]..[/size]
[size=4px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=9pt][size=6pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=transparent]..[/color]to[/size] [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]FEB[/font], [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]28[color=transparent]...[size=2px]...........[/td]
[td][size=1px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[td][size=2px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=13pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2IZQF7m][color=#123364][color=transparent].[/color]WP[color=transparent].[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=6pt][font=arial][color=#7a7a7a]Utilizes Blockchain Technology
to adopt and revolutionize
[font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][color=#40a6f5]R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y[/td]
[td][size=8pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2ynD7P5][color=#123364][color=transparent]..[/color]L E A R N[color=transparent].[/color]
[color=transparent]..[/color]MORE ❱❱ ❱[color=transparent]..[size=2px]...[/td]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/td]
[size=8pt][font=arial black][url=bit.ly/2yoaNfm][color=#0089d4][i]S I G N U P[/i][/color]   [size=8pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=#123364]&[/size]
[size=13pt][color=#72c95e][i]BUY[/i][/size] [size=8pt][color=#123364]COINS[/td][/center][/quote]

██
                                 ██
                              ███
             ,██████boo..dd███
          ██████████████████
       ████████PPPP███████
     █████PP'       ,███P',d█
      █████bo._    _,od█████
    ██PY███████████████████
  ██P'  `YY█████████████
C A P E L L A.

SMART CONTRACT
FOR GREEN ENERGY
     FOLLOW  US

TWITTER
FACEBOOK
.P    r    e   -
I C O
.will be held
..from JAN, 30..
..to FEB, 28..............
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WP.
Utilizes Blockchain Technology
R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y
..L E A R N.
..MORE ❱❱ ❱.....
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
S I G N U P   &
BUY COINS

Hero/Legendary:

Code:
[quote][center][td][size=2px][tt][color=#3090c1]                                   ██
                                 ██
                              ███
             ,██████boo..dd███
          ██████████████████
       ████████PPPP███████
     █████PP'       ,███P',d█
      █████bo._    _,od█████
    ██PY███████████████████
  ██P'  `YY█████████████
█[/td]
[size=17pt][font=CALIBRI][glow=#345383,2][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]C A P E L L A[color=transparent].[/td]

█[/td]
[size=8pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][url=bit.ly/2PzN9TP][color=#123364]SMART CONTRACT
FOR [i][color=#72c95e]GREEN [color=#3090c1]ENERGY[/td]
[td][size=7pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364][u]      FOLLOW  US[/u]
[right][size=7pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][glow=#345383,2][url=https://t.me/CapellaOfficial][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]TELEGRAM[color=transparent]..[size=2px]...........[/glow]
[size=3px][color=transparent].[/size]
[glow=#0089d4,2][url=bit.ly/2Ore9bH][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]BITCOINTALK[color=transparent].[/td]
[td][size=11px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]█

█[/td]

█[/td]
[td][size=7pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][glow=#0089d4,2][url=bit.ly/2RSSze9][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]TWITTER[color=transparent]......[size=2px].........[/glow]
[size=3px][color=transparent].[/size]
[glow=#345383,2][url=https://www.facebook.com/capella123/][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]FACEBOOK[color=transparent].[size=2px].[/glow]
[size=7pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364][color=transparent].[/color][i]P    r    e   -[/td]
[td][size=16pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364][i]I C O[/size]
[size=7pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=#0089d4][color=transparent]..[/color]will be held[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=3px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=9pt][glow=#e0e0e0,2][size=6pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=transparent]..[/color]from[/size] [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]JAN[/font], [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]30[color=transparent]..[/size]
[size=4px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=9pt][glow=#e0e0e0,2][size=6pt][font=CENTURY GOTHIC][color=transparent]..[/color]to[/size] [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#0089d4]FEB[/font], [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#123364]28[color=transparent]...[size=2px]...........[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=1px][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[size=13pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][glow=#345383,2][url=bit.ly/2IZQF7m][color=#fff][color=transparent].[/color]WP[color=transparent].[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=6pt][font=arial][color=#7a7a7a]Utilizes Blockchain Technology
[font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][color=#40a6f5]R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y[/td]
[td][size=8pt][font=ARIAL BLACK][glow=#e0e0e0,2][url=bit.ly/2ynD7P5][color=#123364][color=transparent]..[/color]L E A R N[color=transparent]..[/color]
[color=transparent]..[/color]MORE ❱❱ ❱[color=transparent]..[size=2px]...[/td]
[size=2pt][color=#b5b5b5]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=22pt][glow=#72c95e,2][url=bit.ly/2yoaNfm][color=#72c95e].[font=Arial][b][size=8pt][sup][size=8pt][color=#fff][size=13pt]BUY[/size] COINS[/size][/sup][/size][/font].[/glow][/td][/center][/quote]

██
                                 ██
                              ███
             ,██████boo..dd███
          ██████████████████
       ████████PPPP███████
     █████PP'       ,███P',d█
      █████bo._    _,od█████
    ██PY███████████████████
  ██P'  `YY█████████████
.C A P E L L A.

SMART CONTRACT
FOR GREEN ENERGY
     FOLLOW  US

.TWITTER...............
.FACEBOOK..
.P    r    e   -
I C O
..will be held
..from JAN, 30..
..to FEB, 28..............
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WP.
Utilizes Blockchain Technology
R E N E W A B L E   E N E R G Y
..L E A R N..
..MORE ❱❱ ❱.....
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.BUY COINS.

Welcome and Good Luck!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kudinking121

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Reserved Translation Campaign for Filipino Language
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty Thread | Website
Bitcointalk UserName : Kudinking121
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2169489
Formal presentation/Previous works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xiIlAU0G3-OS3W22y83K1_NNhGgFQ5B2jt4Vy8FieEA
Language : Filipino
Email : Kudin.king03@gmail.com
Ethereum Address : 0xcbF80E18668D50051804bf4C59846e3B778e7930
Telegram :  @Kudinking09

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!
Grobokopalka

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

http://sedocoin.org/

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 01:54:12 PM by Grobokopalka

This is SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049789.0

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
legaltrk

Activity: 406
Merit: 54

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Hello! Reserving Turkish Translation!

BitcoinTalk Name          : legaltrk
BitcoinTalk Profile Link : Click Here
Language                       : Turkish
Previous Translations   : Click Here
ETH Address                  : 0x0E37728970B069FBbEE7e42A2390Bbd879B890bB

farizsrg

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Reserve INDONESIAN LANGUAGE  TRANSLATION    
Bitcointalk Username : farizsrg
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2107884
Eth : 0x271B65314D705337f86Cd7FcFAda4e169deA31e8
ANN + Bounty + Website + WhitePaper + Onepager : YES                                                                                Email : farizadha28@gmail.com
faiz1998

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Reserved for Indonesia Translation
ANN Thread-Whitepaper-Website

Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1197218
ETH Address:  0x024da720A7De5b496FB1F2609d3445290FDf9d88
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/175fQr36tmiZxYHnCWv9FXUyEzTNJ7pQtbO0lrOdYbrU/edit?usp=sharing
Telegram: @faizkh

PM me if accepted

◄  JUST NEWBIE ►
◄ we never sleep alone ►◄ but this is just your shadow ►
please dont judge me or bullying me
boboshrish
Copper Member

Activity: 224

hindi translator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Reserving HINDI Translation
ANN THREAD , BOUNTY THREAD , WHITEPAPER , WEBSITE
Visit my PORTFOLIO
Native Language: HINDI
Bitcointalk Username: boboshrish
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1862114
Telegram Username: @boboshrish
Email Address: boboshrish@gmail.com
ETH Address: 0xDBa669C8555339b25b7CA907124f37f82a87a100

If I'm approved, send me a message. Thanks!
Smiley
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 05:54:44 AM by Shakawat

TWITTER CAMPAIGN
Twitter Profile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/Shakawat8925

Twitter Audit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/Shakawat8925
Twitter of followers: 7680
EHT: 0x80fC412fbf3AE85da0cd908Ebcc016EC0d15Ea97

Week 3 (31/10-06/11)

Twitter Campaign :

Retweet Link :

Facebook Campaign :

Share Link :
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=275765403064412&id=100018928629503
ivantito

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:25:08 AM by ivantito

CAPELLA Bounty:
– Bitcointalk Username: ivantito
– BitcoinTalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1993099
– Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses
– Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/_Xpander
– Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivantito
– Telegram username: @klubsukses
– Spreadsheet No: Facebook (15), Twitter (21), Linkedin (3)
WEEK 1 (17.10 - 19.10)

Facebook Campaign
Like & Share:
1 - (17/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215557352421412
2 - (17/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215558813577940
3 - (18/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215560923510687
4 - (18/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215564961931645
5 - (19/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215567811362879
1 - (18/10): https://www.facebook.com/klubsukses/posts/10215565091334880

Twitter Campaign
Like & Retweet:
1 - (17/10): https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048470859134820352
2 - (17/10): https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1047767668210552834
3 - (18/10): https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1047464005349007360
4 - (18/10): https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1045945432927424513
5 - (19/10): https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1044158871709704192
Tweet:
1 - (18/10): https://twitter.com/_Xpander/status/1052975999879499776

Linkedin Campaign
Like & Share:
1 - (17/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458302709186457600
2 - (17/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458371017776693248
3 - (18/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458486390949810176
4 - (18/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458734673970458624
5 - (19/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458872757575778304
1 - (18/10): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458741747928403968
maximhkn

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

SCAMMER     

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391788.msg46946327#msg46946327 
rakkhusi

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:02:15 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 10:14:35 AM by rakkhusi

Week 1 (17.10 - 23.10)
Twitter Campaign
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/rakkhusi
Spreadsheet No: 24
Like & Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048470859134820352
2. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1047767668210552834
3. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1047464005349007360
4. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048108191895019520
5. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1054600989896929280

Facebook Campaign
Facebook Link: https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi
Spreadsheet No: 17
Shares+Likes:
1. https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi/posts/625618364501452
2. https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi/posts/625973664465922
3. https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi/posts/627570097639612
4. https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi/posts/628026840927271
5. https://web.facebook.com/rakkhusi/posts/628485984214690
sassoratika

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

#Proof of Authentication
Campaign Name: Telegram and Facebook
Joined Telegram and Facebook Campaign
Telegram Username: @Sassros123atika
rodney0404

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Trusted Filipino Translator.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Reserving FILIPINO Translation

Visit my PORTFOLIO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4713548.msg42561833#msg42561833
Native Language: Filipino
Bitcointalk Username: rodney0404
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1941596
Telegram Username: @translationrodney0404
Email Address: translationrodney0404@gmail.com
ETH Address: 0x122655A27FC88203d2A954bAE79a92939aDA19c5

If I'm approved, please notify me. Thanks!
Smiley

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
kudil

Activity: 476
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Why many people in here (especially participant of translator campaign) ignoring this post above? really it's very important, for social cloud, you should to canceled this bounty campaign now!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL)  - The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▆▅▃▂
⎨PRIVATE SALE AUG 20 2018 - FEB 28 2019 █ ▬ █ PUBLIC SALE MAR 01 2019 - APR 15 2019⎬
֍ Twitter ֍ Facebook ֍ Reddit ֍ Discord ֍ Telegram ֍ Medium
ICOEthics

Activity: 266
Merit: 414

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049789.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
AycaM

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

Proof of Authentication
Joined Facebook Campaign
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

I would like to ask how much is the allocated Capella tokens will be allocated? 4% or 50%? This is a huge budget allocation and looking forward for the distribution.
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

#Proof of authentication

Telegram Username: @meghbristy

Twitter Campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/nilmegh12

Facebook campaign
facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/moynul.hasan.shadik.badhon

WEEK 23
17OCT  TO 07OCT

TWITTER CAMPAIGN
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/nilmegh12
Twitter Audit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/nilmegh12
Twitter of followers: 6587

Likes and Retweets:
1) https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048470859134820352
2)
3)
4)
5)

FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN

Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/moynul.hasan.shadik.badhon
Number of friends: 5000

Liked and Shared Posts:
1) https://www.facebook.com/moynul.hasan.shadik.badhon/posts/1290602491081965
2)
3)
4)
5)

LINKEDIN CAMPAIGN

Linkedin Profile Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moynul-hasan-24ab04136/
Number of friends: 424

Liked and Shared Posts:
1) https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6458687738169397248/
2)
3)
4)
5)
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 03:27:38 PM by hunter50

Week 1 (17.10 - 23.10)
Twitter Campaign
Like & Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048470859134820352?s=19
2. https://twitter.com/capella_coin/status/1048108191895019520?s=19

Facebook Campaign
Shares+Likes:
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=324051881728607&id=100023713937465
2. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=324051811728614&id=100023713937465
naetis

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Dear bounty manager,
I'd like to reserve the translation of the project materials into RUSSIAN. I've already filled the form.
Proof of authentication:

BitcoinTalk Name: naetis
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1828611
Language: Russian (I write WPs, One-Pagers, press-releases, articles, blog posts, investor letters, etc.)
Telegram:@pandinetta_dolce
Email: naetis.hedgehog@gmail.com
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17lSday1CDXibwcPgJgahlygqudvg9uQCxufeGBYZ0FA/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address:   0x0d52d48423931B0915D8a5B368b22b92A33D76D2

Please note that I am a professional bilingual ICO author, writing WPs, OPs, articles, blog posts, press releases, and more. My Russian grammar, spelling and punctuation are perfect (which is very rare). I never use Google Translate or similar services, but I still work very fast. I do all the translations myself (i.e., I do not employ any freelance "translators" to do the work for me). I also provide useful insight and comments on potential risks and possible improvements.

Please PM or drop me a message on Telegram if accepted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.