Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Ltc and Eth both the coins are oldest and most popular coins it is advisable to hold both the coins at the same time these coins are at the lowest dip available we can't expect these prices in the coming months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

At present, I think Ethereum has the greatest investment value. Through these days of rebound, all the mainstream coins except Ethereum rose. The rise of Ethereum may be slow. I am waiting for the rise of Ethereum.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

I will choose both. Ethereum is preferred over Litecoin, because many ICO project developers and altcoin users use Ethereum. But that does not rule out the possibility that Litecoin will continue to develop into a new force in the crypto world.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Litecoin is a good and potential coin, but in my opinion ETH has a stronger and better network, this community is used by many projects based on its platform. Therefore, today I personally prefer Ethereum. For me, this platform is stronger than Litecoin.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

These are the most perspective coins at the moment. I am holding both of these coins and buying more right now. Ethereum will bounce back in January and hopefully Litecoin will follow the price trends.

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

Litecoin is a project built purely with the aim of parasitize on the ideas of Bitcoin. Something new in this area, he did not bring, which is why I do not see the point of it at all as a possible investment.

acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

In my opinion, both of them are very potential coins for the future. Both of them are the top ten coins. It's just that if I am forced to choose one of the two, I prefer ethereum. I am more in love with ethereum than in litecoin. I prefer ethereum because I have felt the benefits of ethereum, which is actually real to enjoy. I can make blockchain based projects by hitching on the  ethereum blockchain. I really admire ethereum because it has smart contract technology that also benefits its users.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

You are a bit wrong comparing these two cryptocurrencies. ETH founder who will grow up anyway though slowly. If you look at the dynamics of the rise, the same dynamics was only at the very beginning of the ETH price formation. From this it follows that the price will be higher and higher. For 2 days, the ether added 16 $ to its price and it is on a reversal.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
timberfox

Activity: 162

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

This time is the best time to buy both of these coins. LTC and ETH have a number of advantages and disadvantages.
I find it difficult to choose one thing. Therefore, I advise you to have both of these coins in your crypto portfolio.
This will help reduce your risks. Anyway, I full support and hope in ETH.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

ethereum will be better for now and in the future. but if you compare it with ripple, then I prefer ripple.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

Litecoin and Ethereum are both good and strong coins, but I tend to choose ethereum because in terms of quality, I think ethereum is still above litecoin, but I believe both of these coins have good development in the future
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

ethereum will be better for now and in the future. but if you compare it with ripple, then I prefer ripple.
actually ethereum has serious problem with their scalability, meanwhile litecoin has good network.i think litecoin could be giant in near future .and my advice start collectiong litecoin from now on.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

I hope my option is always ETH only, we have seen a huge downtrend in ETH price but don't know exactly this much price the ETH will reach. When compared to LTC, ETH adoption is kept increasing in the market.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

Lately both of the coins that you mentioned are rise rising a bit significant, and both also has a similar market movement, but for the choice i would still vote for Ethereum, cause i believe it could grow even more in the future.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

I hope my option is always ETH only, we have seen a huge downtrend in ETH price but don't know exactly this much price the ETH will reach. When compared to LTC, ETH adoption is kept increasing in the market.
dont be fanatic if we was investors in cryptocurrency market.our assets will not always give us profits, sometimes others coins did it for us.always find new coins that have good potency in future although still on early stages.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
stue

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

Seeing from ETH references from time to time that continues to experience development and improvement, I personally will be more confident to put my money in ETH. The opportunity and potential also seem clearer to be able to achieve satisfying values ​​and benefits. Buy now at a cheap price and wait until the price goes up for sale.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

LTC or ETH are all also two strong coins and have one of the biggest community in this cryptocurrency market. But I prefer ETH because I usually use ETH and I feel it is quite close to me

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

dont be fanatic if we was investors in cryptocurrency market.our assets will not always give us profits, sometimes others coins did it for us.always find new coins that have good potency in future although still on early stages.
Basically, the best strategy is to take the advantage from the crypto once time and after it has been getting a big pump and we could try to find another coin. The big pump will only come once in the long-term period. Jump from the one potential coin to another potential coin to take the advantage from there.
adamreb

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

I agree with the opinion of other users that both cryptocurrencies have excellent potential for further development. Therefore, in the period of falling prices, I now continue to buy and hold Ethereum and Litecoin, they will definitely go up from next year.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:50:26 AM

And the good thing now is that these projects are on a day on which they have not been for a long time,when they were raised!Look at the history of their prices, and now what their price, and globally that the world is moving in the age of Digitalization, and now add up 2 pictures,and realize that the Ethereum 10 times fell from the old price, and Litecoin also fell strongly, so buy it's not too late

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: